VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Ah, completely forgot that about Kat's "past". Not sure how I could forget that.
Well I guess she's the #1 then on that list lol.
Some of the girls sure are easy, but meh thats fine.
I was thinking about Lauren, but since she's younger there should be no way she could be #1.
But I wouldnt be surprised if she surpasses, or at least closes the gap to Kat.
Heck, maybe Lauren is or will be, a member of that BDSM club :unsure:

Appreciate the reply my good sir.

Its funny (to me, in a way) that no other game has made me wonder about this. I cant explain it, same with my fave, I cant tell you exactly *why* or what it is that makes her my fave. Other than that she's (in MY eyes) the most beautiful of all the ladies in the game. (but thats not the only reason)

Jun 26, 2019
if only they can put Hidden Relationship(no one knows literally) so you can venture other girls~ for example to the MC sister having a relationship they must hide it,. coz the MC has a issue regarding on his motives, he always thinking taboo is bad but he always make a move to tease and try to get in to there pants without choices the dialogues automatic goes flirting mode which is its hard to make a path since every dialogues leads to flirting all the girls. hope they put choices to flirt and neutral conversation.

add some
"thinking choices" and "cellphone replay choices" / Positive and Negative Reaction of girls when the MC talks(he flirt to much like 99% we need to balance it hahaha).
you take your sister for school or go straight work like a points relationship.

like i said before, the villain is too predictable and too early to reveal i guess there's no point changing it or add new villain(hidden),.i was on mid chapter of the game i already realize that kat will use her mother and sister for take advantage of the situation, and it happen i just laugh coz i knew it will happen..

gambatte dev/creator!! finish S3 already hahaha!!! cant wait to play it.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm getting a lot of errors? This is without the mod. Anyone know if there is any bug fixes? Thanks.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
The thing is that in a visual novel, killing someone is very different than killing an NPC in GTA, because in a game like this one, the player starts having feeling towards a character (hate, love, lust, it doesn't matter, it's a feeling there). So killing a character in a game like this, first of all it has to be perfect, secondly we'll have to go the guilty lane. You'll have to see the main character struggle with a bunch of emotions and the player might have the same feelings, so if I am going to kill someone I need to take a lot of things into consideration and start watching a lot of confessions about people who murdered someone to understand how did they felt. Not sure this is what I want to do with my time, I have already read enough incest books/stories while developing this game. I'm sick enough, don't really want to start thinking like a criminal :ROFLMAO:,but who knows what the next seasons has for us.
Threaten lovedones and home, it's not as difficult.
If the MC will loose sleep ending them.
Then he's not worth pissing on if he were on fire.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
One of the more fun moments in the game that made me laugh out loud, considering that was his mother. I had a pretty good relationship with my own mother growing up with plenty of joking around (no sex of course) so I can appreciate this.
Ironically, the guy my mom married (not my father) treated her like shit and got her crying in my own life, and while I didn't punch him like he did in this game (a moment I literally clapped my hands and cheered for, LOL), when I got my step father alone, at 17, I held him against the wall and told him that I was moving out to make my mom happy (so she wouldn't be torn between us as that was making her cry because of his response), I told my step father that if he ever made her cry again I would punch the shit out of him. I reconciled and forgave him after my mom died, but boy this game really hit home on some of those feelings and the love of my own mother and my younger sister... just minus any sexual feelings, but...
screenshot0716.jpg
Anyhow... great game, lots of humour and a caring MC that reminded me of my own mom and younger sister...

Last edited:

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Haven't played the game in a while and getting back to season 2 i'm once again reminded what bothered me so much the first time i got there:
screenshot0003.png

I know i'm beating a dead horse with this but i just can't wrap my head around the thought process of changing Emma's breast size to this. Her proportions were perfect for her body type and while Charlotte can actually pull off the bigger breast size on Emma it just looks weird to me. "Why?" is the only thing that comes to mind when i'm looking at this :rolleyes:

Urgh back to the game, which i do like a lot btw. It's probably the reason why this bother's me so much in the first place...

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Haven't played the game in a while and getting back to season 2 i'm once again reminded what bothered me so much the first time i got there:

I know i'm beating a dead horse with this but i just can't wrap my head around the thought process of changing Emma's breast size to this. Her proportions were perfect for her body type and while Charlotte can actually pull off the bigger breast size on Emma it just looks weird to me. "Why?" is the only thing that comes to mind when i'm looking at this :rolleyes:

Urgh back to the game, which i do like a lot btw. It's probably the reason why this bother's me so much in the first place...
She tells you that she got implants because she thought you liked larger breasts when she catches you cheating on her. I agree though, I don't like how these look but...

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
She tells you that she got implants because she thought you liked larger breasts when she catches you cheating on her. I agree though, I don't like how these look but...
Haven't gotten that far but now i'm curious to get to that scene cause so far i haven't cheated on her, well not really anyway. I'm at the end of S2E1 now and that's where the game was at last i played, so it's all new content from now on. Regardless tho i wish the dev had picked something else to use if he needed it in a story context, maybe the haircut, a tattoo or whatever else cause tell me she doesn't look ten times better in the first picture then the second

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Haven't gotten that far but now i'm curious to get to that scene cause so far i haven't cheated on her, well not really anyway. I'm at the end of S2E1 now and that's where the game was at last i played, so it's all new content from now on. Regardless tho i wish the dev had picked something else to use if he needed it in a story context, maybe the haircut, a tattoo or whatever else cause tell me she doesn't look ten times better in the first picture then the second

Yeah, I played it through twice now. Once being faithful (well, except for whatever happens with the mother and sister... and boss... LOL) and all went well. Then I replayed the game again as a man-whore where there wasn't a hole I wouldn't stick it in, LMAO... well... she caught us, it was dramatic and I don't think I have ever felt guilty from playing a game before that, but I did this time! LOL... she went on about all she did for you and that was one of the things she mentioned. It was VERY telling on how she felt... MUCH more deeply towards you than I originally figured. I may do a third playthrough where I don't mess around or flirt with ANYONE that is avoidable.... or do one where I dump her early... hmmm... but knowing how she really feels now... that will be hard. LOL

Also note that she cut her hair for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Well, I must say i'm really curious about Bea and her path after what happened in the end
How so? I dont recall anything special about Bea other than the hot tub scene?
If you're referring to the very last scene of the update, pretty sure that wasnt Bea.. :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MrD812
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes