VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

AsherLikeYou

Jan 12, 2018
How so? I dont recall anything special about Bea other than the hot tub scene?
If you're referring to the very last scene of the update, pretty sure that wasnt Bea.. :whistle:
Bea said she works as a nurse for one of the doctors in the emergency room who specializes in car accident injuries. And our MC get into one. At least Katrina set it up like this
That's exactly what i meant

Reactions: MrD812

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah, I played it through twice now. Once being faithful (well, except for whatever happens with the mother and sister... and boss... LOL) and all went well. Then I replayed the game again as a man-whore where there wasn't a hole I wouldn't stick it in, LMAO... well... she caught us, it was dramatic and I don't think I have ever felt guilty from playing a game before that, but I did this time! LOL... she went on about all she did for you and that was one of the things she mentioned. It was VERY telling on how she felt... MUCH more deeply towards you than I originally figured. I may do a third playthrough where I don't mess around or flirt with ANYONE that is avoidable.... or do one where I dump her early... hmmm... but knowing how she really feels now... that will be hard. LOL

Also note that she cut her hair for you.
I missed out on the Emma catching the MC cheating because I told Lauren and Lisa I had a GF on the beach. She still got the implants for my run. When I read the earlier post about her getting implants strictly because of being caught I was left scratching my head. I think I played a long time ago a run where I cheated with Lisa on Emma and got caught...everyone else your not caught.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I missed out on the Emma catching the MC cheating because I told Lauren and Lisa I had a GF on the beach. She still got the implants for my run. When I read the earlier post about her getting implants strictly because of being caught I was left scratching my head. I think I played a long time ago a run where I cheated with Lisa on Emma and got caught...everyone else your not caught.
I just started to play this the other day, so I first played through being faith as possible, except with family and of course the unavoidable boss situations. Then I played through again being a manwhore sticking it in anything that moves, LOL. I have separate saves and like to example all paths.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Oh wow! Nice catch! That never even occurred to me! (y)
Bea says in the game about her job so it looks like the Mc fell into Bea's lap on this one so it could be interesting to see how Charlotte reacts and also when Kat visits the MC in hospital

• Thinking Face

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah, I played it through twice now. Once being faithful (well, except for whatever happens with the mother and sister... and boss... LOL) and all went well. Then I replayed the game again as a man-whore where there wasn't a hole I wouldn't stick it in, LMAO... well... she caught us, it was dramatic and I don't think I have ever felt guilty from playing a game before that, but I did this time! LOL... she went on about all she did for you and that was one of the things she mentioned. It was VERY telling on how she felt... MUCH more deeply towards you than I originally figured. I may do a third playthrough where I don't mess around or flirt with ANYONE that is avoidable.... or do one where I dump her early... hmmm... but knowing how she really feels now... that will be hard. LOL

Also note that she cut her hair for you.
Yeah, that moment fucked me up emotionally like damn the game early tries to make it look like she's a gold digger but after getting to know her and her backstory if you didn't break up. Then having sex saying she want to spend more with her and being upset made it clear she loved him.

Also, there are four ways she can find out about the cheating
1. With Lisa in the back alley
2. Lauren at her place
3. MC cheating on Lauren with Lisa but Lisa walked out because of guilt and Emma saw it.
4. MC cheating on Lisa with Lauren giving him head and saw the whole thing.

Emma will always find out about the cheating because she will follow you.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeah, that moment fucked me up emotionally like damn the game early tries to make it look like she's a gold digger but after getting to know her and her backstory if you didn't break up. Then having sex saying she want to spend more with her and being upset made it clear she loved him.

2. Lauren at her place
3. MC cheating on Lauren with Lisa but Lisa walked out because of guilt and Emma saw it.

Yeah, I done the faithful route, and the manwhore with Lauren route. I was just going to do the manwhore with Lisa route next as I like to explore all paths.

I may even do a "don't have sex with anyone route" which may be the shortest game ever, just out of curiousity. :)

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
will i don't know what to do here ,Logic says if the mc slept with shaile then he should take break but then again if take break means Breaking up then the mc shouldn't sleep around and stick to one girl Man and ofc family man;) so I am asking what is it take break means here ??? emma is Hot girl if take break means we still meet later then Logic Works Fine here he felt gult he wanted to take break from his own Feelings and what he did with Shaile and he though it's over and played with the Red & blond so anyone know what take break lead to tell me

• Thinking Face
Mar 26, 2022

2. Lauren at her place

Worst thing is, that even if MC can avoid all of these girls (or at least most of them), there still will be his mother and sister, so this possibly could end even worse. For summary, Emma will suffer anyway.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Worst thing is, that even if MC can avoid all of these girls (or at least most of them), there still will be his mother and sister, so this possibly could end even worse. For summary, Emma will suffer anyway.
Not with me well with the Mom. I hate Incest about damn the sister is hot.... I don't really care for the mom. Things will be more crazy if you're on Katrina path and dating Emma.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1656764362425.png

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody is doing fine.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I've been busy writing the text for the upcoming episode. Last week I was telling you how this episode will have content with each girl, so until now I've been able to write the introduction, an event with Bea, two with Charlotte and I'm still working on one event with Tris.
I still have to write content for Emma, Denise, Darlene, Katrina, Sheila, Lisa and Lauren, one more event with Bea and one event with Tris and Charlotte.
RELEASE DATE
I don't know what to tell you about the release date, because this episode is going to be huge. Initially I was planning to release it in July, but I've written 30% of the text and I already have around 250 renders to do, so if things go like this by the end of the episode I'll have more than 800 renders to do, which is kind of impossible for me to do in a month.
That being said, I wish you all a very good weekend,
Jason

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
fingers crossed for some lewd action with Denise this next update. You would think that she would be a good prelude to getting with Charlotte. Being an older milf aunt. Much more confident in her sexuality than charlotte

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
fingers crossed for some lewd action with Denise this next update. You would think that she would be a good prelude to getting with Charlotte. Being an older milf aunt. Much more confident in her sexuality than charlotte
Amen to that.
I (almost) always thought that Denise(aka the goddess, and my #1 gal) would be the trigger for Charlotte & the MC.
I just hope next episode wont be only at the hospital. Not saying its not possible to have sex in a hospital.
But personally I dont want the first time with Denise (or any of the others really) to be in a hospital bed lol. But that might be just me.
Then again, I doubt RC will 'give' us a whole episode without any sort of action. RC is one of the few devs I trust.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrD812 and homejorz

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dear RoyalCandy I am new in these forums and I love very much many unique great games in these forums, So I thank you very much for your great wonderful games ( No More Secrets and No More Money) hoping to you my best wishes and good luck .
The Other 2 games (Paradox and Rejected No More) I am not familiarized with them yet, So thank you very much in advance.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Just finished the latest version of this great game and I did not see it coming what happened with the MC look forward to seeing how it progresses

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Bea said she works as a nurse for one of the doctors in the emergency room who specializes in car accident injuries. And our MC get into one. At least Katrina set it up like this
Now the medications are administered anally. :sneaky:

And as you can see, some have read only a part Maybe rc should query a few things at the end, for the extra content. :devilish:

• Haha

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
screenshot0005.png

Fuck me this is so stupid, i played it perfectly, i didn't accept Katrina's offer to work for her and i never gave into Sheila's advances cause i didn't trust either of them. Yet somehow i still end up running drugs for Sheila from Katrina... If his ass ends up in jail or Katrina cuts of his dick it's his own damn fault for being a dumbass :rolleyes:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Fuck me this is so stupid, i played it perfectly, i didn't accept Katrina's offer to work for her and i never gave into Sheila's advances cause i didn't trust either of them. Yet somehow i still end up running drugs for Sheila from Katrina... If his ass ends up in jail or Katrina cuts of his dick it's his own damn fault for being a dumbass :rolleyes:
ROTFL320.gif

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes