VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Since it is going to be a "huge update with every character", I am pretty sure it will be empty regarding Trish and Charlotte progression. So waiting for the update after the next.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1657300265332.png

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody is doing fine.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week was a bit hectic, on my day job, so I was only able to work at nights, but I still got some writing done. This week I managed to finish the events for Tris, Emma and Denise, which means I only got Darlene, Katrina, Sheila, Lisa and Lauren.
Hopefully I will be able to finish writing the text next week, because after that the company I work for needs me in another country for a week and I'm not sure how my schedule will or how much I will be able to work on the game.
WHY I STILL HAVE A JOB?
A few weeks ago someone asked me "Why am I not quitting my job since I'm doing pretty well on Patreon" and I remember that this was asked me quite a few times, so since I opened about my work and schedule, I'm going to explain a few things.
Yes I am not doing bad on Patreon, but most of the earnings from RoyalCandy I put them back in the development and what is left would not be enough to sustain my family, but maybe soon I will be able to quit my job ad do this full time.
That begin said, I wish you all a good weekend.
Cheers,
Jason

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i'm about waifu named Charlotte. who knows, in which VN she acted also? or she is "one role actor"?

I wonder if it is possible to print a waifu using a 3D model on a 3D printer? is this actually real? or 3D models have an incompatible format and 3D printers do not understand this data format? take the same Charlotte in some pose and print it out. it will probably be great.

I would like to have Charlotte on the shelf in a short gold dress - in which her son took her away from his father on a motorcycle.

Last edited:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
i'm about waifu named Charlotte. who knows, in which VN she acted also? or she is "one role actor"?

I wonder if it is possible to print a waifu using a 3D model on a 3D printer? is this actually real? or 3D models have an incompatible format and 3D printers do not understand this data format? take the same Charlotte in some pose and print it out. it will probably be great.

I would like to have Charlotte on the shelf in a short gold dress - in which her son took her away from his father on a motorcycle.
The assets I've used to create Charlotte are available on Daz3d, so anybody who has those assets could create a character that looks very similar to Charlotte. To make her look exactly the same they should be using the exact same morphs that I custom made, which is not likely.

As for the 3D model, I'm not sure how the 3D printers work, but Daz (the application I'm using to build characters/renders) can export to a lot of formats, which should be compatible with the 3D printer.
So in theory it is possible, but I don't think it's as easy as that. Probably you need a lot of support objects which are cut after, then the hair needs to be redone to have less polygons and the worse thing of all is the color. The 3d printers that print with color are really expensive. For most printers you can choose a color and you go with that until you finish printing, so then you should paint over. So like I was saying in theory it is possible, but I don't think the effort is worth it.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020

The assets I've used to create Charlotte are available on Daz3d, so anybody who has those assets could create a character that looks very similar to Charlotte. To make her look exactly the same they should be using the exact same morphs that I custom made, which is not likely.

As for the 3D model, I'm not sure how the 3D printers work, but Daz (the application I'm using to build characters/renders) can export to a lot of formats, which should be compatible with the 3D printer.
So in theory it is possible, but I don't think it's as easy as that. Probably you need a lot of support objects which are cut after, then the hair needs to be redone to have less polygons and the worse thing of all is the color. The 3d printers that print with color are really expensive. For most printers you can choose a color and you go with that until you finish printing, so then you should paint over. So like I was saying in theory it is possible, but I don't think the effort is worth it.
View attachment 1916674

View attachment 1916679
this model made by professionals. 3D model + 3D SLA printer + painter. A month+ of work.
There is a plugin for Daz Studio that is called . It helps convert Daz .DUF Files to .STL for 3d printers.
Best of all it's FREE.

Reactions: ramvivat

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Finally got around to playing this game and well this game is just amazing,I can tell that alot of work went into this game.

That ending to season 2 I did not see coming really top notch writing...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I am very pinned by one moment in the passage for a realtor. two girls who rented an apartment and then on the beach threw a tantrum. If I were the protagonist, I would poke them in the nose with the fact that one of them received such a non-sour discount estimated at 9000 bucks for her blow job. the other is even worse - received such a discount for a kiss. A blow job doesn't cost that much (if anything, I specifically arranged a small sample of prices for sex services in America - a blow job on average costs around $ 100). and after that still arrange tantrums? this is called outright rudeness. she is a real whore and it is not for her to open her mouth on this topic - for such a discount on housing, she had to quietly sit on her ass and only squint with happiness that she managed to crank out such a business. it is a pity that it was not possible to take away their 9 thousand from them, which they underpaid me, took out of my pocket. and by the way, my mother maintains the house without a penny of dad's money - between us girls! - 9 thousand would be good for my mother.

+P.S. tell me, the author, could you insert into the script the possibility of selling these two whores into club slavery? let them work my 9 thousand. otherwise it’s not good to build honest virgins out of yourself.
I would even agree to give the two of them for Kayla police officer Sheila's sister.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: botc76 and bclz
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes