VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Yeah, I done the faithful route, and the manwhore with Lauren route. I was just going to do the manwhore with Lisa route next as I like to explore all paths.

I may even do a "don't have sex with anyone route" which may be the shortest game ever, just out of curiousity. :)
I'm thinking of doing the same thing, explore more routes i mean cause now i'm really curious how this scene would have played out if i was sleeping with Sheila. Though i'm usually not a fan of cheating so is it possible to not be in a relationship with either Emma or Lisa and just fuck all the side girls?
screenshot0007.png
Oh and since i got here it seems i'm not going to jail at least, now it's just my dick that's in mortal danger when Katrina inevitably finds out i fucked Darlene LOL

Having said that though i find it really strange that, during the scene in Darlene's office where she's saying how guilty she feels about cheating on Katrina, the MC never brings up what Katrina said to him when he ran into her before the chocolate induced drug trip happened. She said something like "enjoy your day and try to behave yourself", i guess he doesn't remember cause of the drugs maybe? But i certainly didn't forget, seems to me like Katrina planned for that to happen or at least thought something like that might happen so i'm pretty sure she already knows we fooled around.

Oh well, back to it and see if i can find more answers with this whole Darlene/Katrina situation

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
She said something like "enjoy your day and try to behave yourself"
It's exactly this part that doesn't make sense that Katrina would be so possessive/jealous if she instigated the cheating in the first place unless I'm forgetting some important details. If you give the "go ahead" by giving the drug laced chocolates to your "competition"(the MC) why oh god why would you be jealous of the cheating? Katrina states her gf was ugly and also lust after Shelia's ass in the gym. Seems Katrina would like to cheat herself. Maybe someone can clear it up for me I forget so easily details. Then again she is nuts.

Reactions: MrD812

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of No More Money S2E7 gold with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheats mod
Gallery unlock button now in JL's mod screen.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Hi, can you update the port to the newest game version? thx!

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Yeah actually I know about DA's port but his version doens't support the feature to tap on the right to rollback, and will747's version always does. And Im more used to this feature, that's why I wish to play his version, lol. Thanks anyways.

Reactions: Siddhesh

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It's exactly this part that doesn't make sense that Katrina would be so possessive/jealous if she instigated the cheating in the first place unless I'm forgetting some important details. If you give the "go ahead" by giving the drug laced chocolates to your "competition"(the MC) why oh god why would you be jealous of the cheating? Katrina states her gf was ugly and also lust after Shelia's ass in the gym. Seems Katrina would like to cheat herself. Maybe someone can clear it up for me I forget so easily details. Then again she is nuts.
I agree. She has also flirted with MC from the beginning. Unless I'm mistaken wasn't she even hinting at a 3 some when MC had dinner at their place?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of of No More Money S2E8 gold with JokerLeader walkthrough and cheats mod
Gallery unlock button now in Options screen
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to season 2 episode 8

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
screenshot0009.png
Wait was this girl also in No More Secrets? Wasn't she the older sister of the guy in school the MC didn't like, i think because he was trying to get with MC's sister or something. It's been a while so i don't remember exactly but i just got a flashback when i saw this

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Wait was this girl also in No More Secrets? Wasn't she the older sister of the guy in school the MC didn't like, i think because he was trying to get with MC's sister or something. It's been a while so i don't remember exactly but i just got a flashback when i saw this
Yes all my games are happening in the same universe, so you might see characters from other games here, even if they are not love interested anymore.
In No More Secrets, she mentioned she opened a corner store, so now the in No More Money she's still there.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes all my games are happening in the same universe, so you might see characters from other games here, even if they are not love interested anymore.
In No More Secrets, she mentioned she opened a corner store, so now the in No More Money she's still there.
royalcandy
Dear royalcandy,

Thank you very much for your great wonderful games ( No More Secrets and No More Money) hoping to you my best wishes and good luck,and you said ""Yes all my games are happening in the same universe, so you might see characters from other games here"" SO, can you please please keep the angel "Liza" in another one two three .........ten coming games.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Oh yeah i definitely knew about the shared universe part, like this is the same city and before college Tris was going to the school were it all went down with Mrs. Whywhore, the stripper gym teacher and offcourse the principal who was the MC's adoptive father or something like that, i think i played without the ipatch back then. Oh and i immediately recognized Steven as the delivery guy, it was just this girl in particular that i wasn't sure about if she was the one from No More Secrets

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
was surprised when he found Kayla - Sheila's sister. but not in the surprise that I discovered, but in the fact that I realized that the name of Kayla (I don’t remember her original name, but it starts with K) is her changed name, but it is similar to the name Sheila, that is, deep down she is her sister after all loves and even, in a sense, gave news about herself that she repents of her stupid act. I hope in future updates I will definitely see the reunion of the sisters.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes