VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Come on... Emma isn't a gold digger, her interactions with the MC make it obvious that she loves him a lot and is scared of losing him. If she only cared about his money, she would have dumped him after the video call where he tells her about his dad's bankruptcy. Tris is the one that keeps calling Emma a gold digger and the MC let it get into his head.
I always knew that Emma is not a gold digger. but at the time of the break, I already had crazy thoughts about my mother and sister, and in order not to get a “lining”, I decided to “clean up the tails”. Well, not to blush in front of anyone. even with Sheila in the gym, my mother almost accidentally "caught me in the hot" - let's just say I chose the path of a "family man" (that is, to fuck my family) and even broke up with Sheila. Of course, then I will try to go through with anyone without breaking ties. but there will probably be a lot of awkward moments, and I don't like awkwardness. and once again about Emma - it’s a pity that according to the script I can’t yell at her, for example, so that she shuts up with her maxims about gold digging - in general, one way or another, but just to shut her mouth on this topic. let him mumble about anything but not about this topic. I would forgive her everything... I would even forgive her for being a gold digger - let her dig for gold, if only she couldn't stand my brain =).

+P.S. and what a thick anal plug she inserted herself - just a feast for the eyes. a miracle and not a future wife! *slaps the table* if it wasn't for whining about her not being a gold digger =) *rositas laughs* think about it, right? =)

+P.P.S. and on the third hand - yes, let her mutter what she wants - I'll plug my ears. in a word, okay - in the next passage I will leave her in my harem ... =)

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I always knew that Emma is not a gold digger. but at the time of the break, I already had crazy thoughts about my mother and sister, and in order not to get a “lining”, I decided to “clean up the tails”. Well, not to blush in front of anyone. even with Sheila in the gym, my mother almost accidentally "caught me in the hot" - let's just say I chose the path of a "family man" (that is, to fuck my family) and even broke up with Sheila. Of course, then I will try to go through with anyone without breaking ties. but there will probably be a lot of awkward moments, and I don't like awkwardness. and once again about Emma - it’s a pity that according to the script I can’t yell at her, for example, so that she shuts up with her maxims about gold digging - in general, one way or another, but just to shut her mouth on this topic. let him mumble about anything but not about this topic. I would forgive her everything... I would even forgive her for being a gold digger - let her dig for gold, if only she couldn't stand my brain =).

+P.S. and what a thick anal plug she inserted herself - just a feast for the eyes. a miracle and not a future wife! *slaps the table* if it wasn't for whining about her not being a gold digger =) *rositas laughs* think about it, right? =)

+P.P.S. and on the third hand - yes, let her mutter what she wants - I'll plug my ears. in a word, okay - in the next passage I will leave her in my harem ... =)
She only mentions the gold digger thing once from what i remember (during the video call) and does it to scold the MC for not being honest with her. I really don't understand why people dislike Emma so much... she's a loyal, loving girlfriend that's willing to do almost anything to make the MC happy. What more do you want from her? I'm not a huge fan of the makeover (pls give her long hair again) but aside from that, she's done nothing wrong.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was thinking the same thing my friend. I'm still a bit irritated though with girls reaction on the beach with telling them the truth that he didn't want to lead them on that he was already entangled with another girl(s). It showed to the girls that he isn't a player and actually respected them enough. They could have remained friendly to him. Maybe later in the updates they will come around to him on that given path. I have yet to play the other path which includes them.
Yeah, I thought that was poor writing to be honest. Their reaction to him being honest didn't fit in with prior events and their character at all. I was like "What?! This makes no sense at all!"

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I have such a question for the author - will the lines of mother and sister be subsequently separated? that is, it is interesting whether it will be possible to persuade them to share a brother and son among themselves, or, on the contrary, the player will have to make another difficult choice?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I broke up with Emma too... who was a blonde from the very beginning of the game. and when I didn’t break up with her, she constantly pissed me off because she told me that she was not a gold digger ... damn it, if you are not a gold digger, then why are you constantly talking about that? it's like a stupid wife is constantly trying to beg for a compliment with her negativity about the fact that she is fat (even if she is not fat) - this also infuriates, other husbands can leave such a wife and go to the one who does not say that she is fat but either she works out in the gym, or she keeps quiet, even if she herself is a “donut”.

yes, if you don't break up with Emma at the beginning when you're sitting on the toilet, then will there be an opportunity to break up with her later, when she already goes to college? Yes, I'm actually not particularly against the fact that women are, by definition, potential gold diggers - especially if the man is successful. Well, nature is so embedded in them to find a defender and sponsor. And that's okay - that's life. but the main thing is not to drip nonsense on the brains - it sometimes hurts.
Huh? HE thought she could be a gold digger, and she confirmed that she is not when she still wanted to be with him in spite of the fact that he was no longer wealthy. You can break up with her later on, but she will be utterly devestated as she is madly in love with you, and if you don't break up with her, she will discover you fooling around on her and be equally as devastated (well written scenes to be honest, I felt guilty, heheh).

Anyhow, it's just a game... I have TWO routes I am playing, one where he is loyal to her and doesn't fool around, and one where he's a man whore. ;)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
She only mentions the gold digger thing once from what i remember (during the video call) and does it to scold the MC for not being honest with her. I really don't understand why people dislike Emma so much... she's a loyal, loving girlfriend that's willing to do almost anything to make the MC happy. What more do you want from her? I'm not a huge fan of the makeover (pls give her long hair again) but aside from that, she's done nothing wrong.
yes, with Emma I was perhaps wrong. I should replay without breaking off relations with her, even if there is a possibility of conflicts. but you can’t always run away from conflicts, and you won’t run far from yourself - otherwise you will lose yourself, which will be worse in general for all the people around you and those who love you. as Churchill said, if you choose shame in the choice between shame and war, you will get shame and then war.

Reactions: Onetogo

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm the same, long hair, normal looking breasts and I'll stick with her. Short hair on a woman is a deal breaker with me.

Mar 26, 2022
This update will be 3 times larger than a typical update. So it will go a little ways past the 6 week development cycle.
I know that this update will be bigger, since previous episode left us with damn big cliffhanger, but three times times larger seems unbelievable :unsure:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I know that this update will be bigger, since previous episode left us with damn big cliffhanger, but three times times larger seems unbelievable :unsure:
I can see it being in that ballpark. A typical update isn't huge. They're a respectable size given the time between updates, and the dev having a family and day job. Now they dev said there isn't a time constraint on this update, so I can see it being around that size.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes