VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I'm always falling for the crazies. Seducing the Devil I have the hots for Madison despite the fact that she had an innocent carpenter murdered and she knew he was innocent. In My Sister, My Roommate Ashley murders someone for the MC and you better believe I jumped her bones to buy time for the cops to arrive. College Bound the Dean Miranda is hot and you can choose to not testify and we may see more of hot and crazy in later updates. I'm sure there are more. I haven't quite jumped on the lets fuck Barbara wagon in Long Road Home many on that thread wont touch her with a ten foot pole.
I hear ya just for the most part.
Have a tendency to steer clear from crazies.
Going by personal experience, it's a knee-jerk reaction on my part.

Kinda bugs me, A LOT of characters in VN's are so dam smoken hot yet WAY out there 'Crazy'!
Clearly You have refined tastes.
I can respect that! (y)

Reactions: Onetogo

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I was thinking the same thing my friend. I'm still a bit irritated though with girls reaction on the beach with telling them the truth that he didn't want to lead them on that he was already entangled with another girl(s). It showed to the girls that he isn't a player and actually respected them enough. They could have remained friendly to him. Maybe later in the updates they will come around to him on that given path. I have yet to play the other path which includes them.
Fact Lisa did not stand up to Lauren blowing things out of proportion, after MC was honest with them.
Is something i find quite a bit unforgivable, without due responsibility.
The 'whore' thing, is getting blown out of proportion here.

Going by definition justifications arguments.
Can make ANYONE a whore in fact, when it's farthest thing from..... more often then not.
Semantics manipulate, when they are used with intent or no intent to do so.

Discrepancies onward, can confuse seeing the bigger picture.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
What are your 5 favorites?
My top 5 in the game, and as I'm a true incest lover, it couldn't be different.
Charlotte
Tris
Denise (Denise and Bea was a tough decision, but Denise is an aunt, so she won.)
Bea
Lisa
Hmmm gonna go with...
1. Tris
2. Bea
3. Charlotte
4. Darlene
5. Lisa & Emma (I like them both so i gave them the shared 5th place, tho after Emma's makeover Lisa definitely has the edge)

Oh and i'm the opposite i guess, don't really care either way about incest so this list purely based on looks and personality

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
I second that. However, my impression is that RC isnt dumb.

There's been other devs that has done just that though :(

But I have a general question(for whoever can be bothered to answer), somewhat connected to this.
Where is the line drawn between spoiler and simple info/teaser?
I mean, for example, let's say RC says "next update you'll finally go all the way with a certain someone".
It isnt specified who we'll bang. Other than from the sound of it, its one of those we have yet to...bang.
Is that a spoiler I wonder? I'm legit curious what other people think.
Because personally, a statement like that, I take as "tease/pr".

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
royalcandy Dear developer, I would like to ask you not to reveal (in case someone is asking which update will have sex with X or Y), so as not to spoil the surprise (if possible of course).
Well it's pretty easy to guess considering how devs like to stall the sex scenes with important characters in their game till the very end, we starting season 3 and one season has 4 episodes so the sex will be at the very end of season 3... so its ep 12...:rolleyes:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
royalcandy: really, love your game(s), awesome renders, great soundtrack, and the dialogues are probably the best written I have ever seen. Hell, you can sell them as educational, like how to banter with women.

One concern I have though is the lack of choices.. At the beginning, there were even routes to choose from, but now in the last updates there are practically no choices at all. Will this trend continue or will we get meaningful choices back next season?

Oh, and Team Tris here: we definitely need even more scenes with her :) As I am on the bad boy path, I‘d love to see not just options to playfully coy her into a naughty scene but to also actively corrupt her a bit, is this foreseen?

thanks for doing what you are doing!

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
royalcandy: really, love your game(s), awesome renders, great soundtrack, and the dialogues are probably the best written I have ever seen. Hell, you can sell them as educational, like how to banter with women.

One concern I have though is the lack of choices.. At the beginning, there were even routes to choose from, but now in the last updates there are practically no choices at all. Will this trend continue or will we get meaningful choices back next season?

Oh, and Team Tris here: we definitely need even more scenes with her :) As I am on the bad boy path, I‘d love to see not just options to playfully coy her into a naughty scene but to also actively corrupt her a bit, is this foreseen?

thanks for doing what you are doing!
I agree completely , but what about Bea also.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes