VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
royalcandy: really, love your game(s), awesome renders, great soundtrack, and the dialogues are probably the best written I have ever seen. Hell, you can sell them as educational, like how to banter with women.

One concern I have though is the lack of choices.. At the beginning, there were even routes to choose from, but now in the last updates there are practically no choices at all. Will this trend continue or will we get meaningful choices back next season?

Oh, and Team Tris here: we definitely need even more scenes with her :) As I am on the bad boy path, I‘d love to see not just options to playfully coy her into a naughty scene but to also actively corrupt her a bit, is this foreseen?

thanks for doing what you are doing!
i rather it be lack of choices if it means better updates. more choices means more work for the same amount of game time. ( unless you go back and make different choices) and we know that most people don't.

Reactions: royalcandy

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy Dear developer, I would like to ask you not to reveal (in case someone is asking which update will have sex with X or Y), so as not to spoil the surprise (if possible of course).
Don't worry. I don't know when they are going to have sex until the very moment I write an update. So don't worry. I don't intend on spoil this

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy: really, love your game(s), awesome renders, great soundtrack, and the dialogues are probably the best written I have ever seen. Hell, you can sell them as educational, like how to banter with women.

One concern I have though is the lack of choices.. At the beginning, there were even routes to choose from, but now in the last updates there are practically no choices at all. Will this trend continue or will we get meaningful choices back next season?

Oh, and Team Tris here: we definitely need even more scenes with her :) As I am on the bad boy path, I‘d love to see not just options to playfully coy her into a naughty scene but to also actively corrupt her a bit, is this foreseen?

thanks for doing what you are doing!
Well in the beginning you needed a lot of choices to see if you really deserve/want a girl, but after a few updates you kinda decided which girls you want, that's why there are less options, but I do intend of adding ways to loose girls too, so that would be more choices.
As for big choices (like the job was, which breaks the game in two), I don't want to add more, because I already have to handle two individual paths, breaking it one more time, would be too much work.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Well in the beginning you needed a lot of choices to see if you really deserve/want a girl, but after a few updates you kinda decided which girls you want, that's why there are less options, but I do intend of adding ways to loose girls too, so that would be more choices.
As for big choices (like the job was, which breaks the game in two), I don't want to add more, because I already have to handle two individual paths, breaking it one more time, would be too much work.
Too many game paths makes it a pain in the ass to play as well, having to go back and play multiple paths to see everything

Reactions: MS686

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Too many game paths makes it a pain in the ass to play as well, having to go back and play multiple paths to see everything
you won’t believe it, but on another forum this VN was criticized as a low-branching clicker. =) As they say, everything in the world is relative.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Not that I ever bring in real life on this forum, nor will this comment be any interesting, BUT, I gotta share this RL fact anyway.

My new, next door neighbour, looks (scary how similar tbh) like my fave, my goddess, Denise.
Finally a neighbour I like lol
Seriously though, I wish it was ok/allowed, then I would've even taken a friggin pic of her and proved it.
Even down to the little ponytail.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1657988826989.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
Writing the story is almost complete. This week I have managed to write the content for Emma, Denise, Darlene and Katrina. This means I only have to cover Sheila, Lisa and Lauren, and also progress the story a little bit, but I should be almost done with this and then I could finally start working on the renders.
NEXT WEEK
Like I was saying last time, next week I will be very busy with my main job so I won't be able to do too much progress, but I will let you know in the next weekly report how things went.
Kind regards,
Jason

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just wondering if anyone has mentioned this to the Dev before it only a minor niggle but spoils the game slightly.
Season Two Episode 4 starts with Aunty Denise going home for the first time from a very short visit for a very short training corse but thats not the problem.

The problem is I'm a very awkward player I like to mess around with game's like these and do the unexpected.
In this Instance My aim is to go after Mom and Sister and Maybe Aunty but no one else.
So far I have Dumped my Girlfriend Emma on the phone.
I have told the truth and ignored them at the night club to get rid of Both Lisa and Lauren.
I work at the Realtor office for Darlene but have avoided all flirt options and closed the path with her.
I Ignored Sheila at the Gym and was none flirty on the apartment visit and closed her's.
I didn't take Bea home either.

So I was more than a little surprised for Aunty to tell me she had overheard both my MC and his girlfriend having sex the very night before aunty was leaving.
Especially as by now if you have followed what I have told you sofar you will know.
MY MC dosen't actually have a girlfriend he could of been having SEX with that night.
Now what puzzles me is how do's my Aunty hear my MC have sex with a none existent girlfriend the night before?.
Since it can't of happend?.

Apart from that inconsistency I was pretty much enjoying the game.
Just Saying

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Just wondering if anyone has mentioned this to the Dev before it only a minor niggle but spoils the game slightly.
Season Two Episode 4 starts with Aunty Denise going home for the first time from a very short visit for a very short training corse but thats not the problem.

The problem is I'm a very awkward player I like to mess around with game's like these and do the unexpected.
In this Instance My aim is to go after Mom and Sister and Maybe Aunty but no one else.
So far I have Dumped my Girlfriend Emma on the phone.
I have told the truth and ignored them at the night club to get rid of Both Lisa and Lauren.
I work at the Realtor office for Darlene but have avoided all flirt options and closed the path with her.
I Ignored Sheila at the Gym and was none flirty on the apartment visit and closed her's.
I didn't take Bea home either.

So I was more than a little surprised for Aunty to tell me she had overheard both my MC and his girlfriend having sex the very night before aunty was leaving.
Especially as by now if you have followed what I have told you sofar you will know.
MY MC dosen't actually have a girlfriend he could of been having SEX with that night.
Now what puzzles me is how do's my Aunty hear my MC have sex with a none existent girlfriend the night before?.
Since it can't of happend?.

Apart from that inconsistency I was pretty much enjoying the game.
Just Saying
Found the EXACT same situation with regards to Denise's statement!
MC had NO Girlfriend, No sex, NOTHING going on with ANY females up to AND on that night.
That statement the next morning was not only irrelevant, it was OUT Of The FUCKING BLUE! :rolleyes:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
MC had NO Girlfriend, No sex, NOTHING going on with ANY females up to AND on that night.
That statement the next morning was not only irrelevant, it was OUT Of The FUCKING BLUE! :rolleyes:
I'd say that it might have somthing to do with being on her path,But thats just my guess...
Just gotta add I didn't get that as I wasn't actually getting any points for her so not really doing her path so that might be why I didn't get that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrD812

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I'd say that it might have somthing to do with being on her path,But thats just my guess...
Just gotta add I didn't get that as I wasn't actually getting any points for her so not really doing her path so that might be why I didn't get that.
Being on 'who's path?, Denise perhaps?
Was Not on Emma's Path at all.
Cannot speak for others but, knowing things were going to be messy on FIRST test run of this VN.

I Dumped Emma AND Never looked back on ANY update.
Wanted No Part of MC having a full blown Girlfriend with Obvious headaches in the mix of things.
Just begs extra Drama for the MC and Emma i'd rather not witness, being a exclusive commitment.

So for Denise to come off with Him loudly having sex with the Girlfriend he didn't have(or anyone at all).
When it didn't AT ALL, was just BS.
Something went wrong somewhere with the scrypt/codes/whatever or perhaps an oversight, who knows?

Case and Point, Denise's statement is inaccurate(N/A).

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Being on 'who's path?, Denise perhaps?
Was Not on Emma's Path at all.
Cannot speak for others but, knowing things were going to be messy on FIRST test run of this VN.

I Dumped Emma AND Never looked back on ANY update.
Wanted No Part of MC having a full blown Girlfriend with Obvious headaches in the mix of things.
Just begs extra Drama for the MC and Emma i'd rather not witness, being a exclusive commitment.

So for Denise to come off with Him loudly having sex with the Girlfriend he didn't have(or anyone at all).
When it didn't AT ALL, was just BS.
Something went wrong somewhere with the scrypt/codes/whatever or perhaps an oversight, who knows?

Case and Point, Denise's statement is inaccurate(N/A).
Oh right I was talking about the Denise path in my comment.

Reactions: MrD812

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
about Emma which said what she is not a gold digger
i counted all text strings with that sentense within files
ep3 - 3
ep5 - 3
ep6 - 1...
in total, we have that Emma stuttered about the fact that she was not a gold digger 7 times. is it a lot or a little? it depends. For me at first it was too much. for me now - "well, ok, I can plug my ears when she carries her to revelations"

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
at the end of the update how come thy did not say wat month thy well do the update on it ?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Not the only time something like this happened, for example:

If you follow Tris Path, one night (dont know the episode number anymore) you can eavesdrop at her door when she speaks with Aunty, obviously talking about her crush over the MC. Next morning Aunty mentioned that she caught you eavesdropping...

If you dont follow Tris path, or dont eavesdrop, she will mention it anyways.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes