VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I just started playing the game and i really like it so far but im not into incest at all. The default version with the "Landlord" and so on is simply ridiciulous so i created a non-incest-patch for the incest patch for myself. I did some minor tweaks to the text to ease my mind and now i'm sharing it incase someone else might be interested:

What it changes:
Mother and sister will be stepmother and stepsister. I edited some text in the very first episode to point that out and also why MC is calling them simply mother and sister nonetheless. Also i edited some text in season 1 episode 3 to go along with it.
In addition this patch contains a fix to a continuition bug in S1E3:
There is a situtation where a girl mentioned that MC kissed her yesterday while that actually happened the day before yesterday.

Installation:
Simply Extract the archive into the No More Money folder
Tbh you could ignore them. I mean the game gives you the option to not date them or anything. I don't find the mind attractive but Trish and the Aunt on the other hand it's different even though I'm not a big incest fan. I just like this game gives you the option to not pursue them and not force them down your throat constantly.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Awesome game, awesome story. Awesome girls (yea Lisa ofc is on the top of the world). But still, I'm so disappointed that the second greatest girl Bea is soo sooo neglected. And that makes me really sad:( I fall in love with her first time I saw her and there was so little time with her ... I just had to wait more updates to (hopefully) get some scenes with her ...

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Awesome game, awesome story. Awesome girls (yea Lisa ofc is on the top of the world). But still, I'm so disappointed that the second greatest girl Bea is soo sooo neglected. And that makes me really sad:( I fall in love with her first time I saw her and there was so little time with her ... I just had to wait more updates to (hopefully) get some scenes with her ...
I'm sure Bea will get more 'screen time' in the next season.
My #1 gal has even LESS screen time than Bea so..I guess I feel your 'pain' :)

Silence59

Jan 4, 2020

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?

As some of you might remember last week I was having some work related problems which made the development of the game hard, however this week I managed to almost finish the text.
There are still a few things that I'm not entirely happy with and most probably I will end up changing them, but most of the text is done and if things go well next week I will finally start working on the renders.

Like I was telling you, this next episode is going to be huge that's why the development takes more than usual, however I'm doing my best that after this episode to go back to either monthly update or 6 weeks span.

Best regards,
Jason

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Have to say... I mostly had a blast playing this game, I think the teasing is done right here. Progress makes sense. Love the mother, sister and aunt. The banter and dialogue in general with them is very entertaining! Even the MC is alright for a change!

But why oh why is No More Money yet another one of those games that want to be Pretty Woman and The French Connection at the same time??????? Slice of life romance and plots about crime gangs / BDSM clubs / drugs are like oil and water. I really hope the latest subplot about all that won't receive too much attention going forward. I think devs should commit to one genre and not try to be too many things at once.
There is a reason movies, tv shows or books don't do that. No one would want to watch Pretty Woman that at the halfway point suddenly introduces Gene Hackman trying to bust a drug gang. Just like people watching The Godfather would be confused if at the halfway point a lovey dovey plot about Romeo & Julia is introduced. That just makes no sense. In my opinion.

This game has all ingredients it needs: the family. The budding relationships. It needs nothing else.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes