VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Bummer, 3 months is a long time between releases.
I read his post abt taking August off. I guess that means
that he paused the patreon acct for the month as well?

I've played some of it. Funny thing is I can't decide if/what
on the girls.. I'm afraid of making the wrong choices and
screwing up the rest of the game, lol

Cheers

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Finally a game that does teasing right. Though too bad I did not check this game later, so they payoff would be better. Oh well.

EDIT: btw, anyone know a game with similar teasing? I really like the dynamic between tris and mc.

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I agree that Emma is best written,and I do hope we will get to see her in the future even on the path where we cheated on her. I would like to see her either totally reinventing herself and find confidence or totally break down. maybe NMM is not a game for such a dark character that broken Emma would be,but I think It would be very interesting. I know it makes sense story-wise for her to change to please the mc,I was just saying that I personally dislike her looks now,and since she'd make anything for the mc,there could be an option to change something back maybe. Idk If that was covered in the spoilers,i didn't want to read them and spoil the game for myself.
Emma is the best girl imo. Sucks that despite being the gf she's rarely in the game and doesn't seem like the dev cares much for her. The scene where she catches the MC cheating is heartbreaking. I never realized how much she sacrificed and that she changed her appearance for the MC. I figured the short hair and and lip implants were just an adjustment to her appearance but when she said she made all those changes just so he could love her more..i felt it. And she's right everything she said about the MC was textbook, he loves being loved but doesn't reciprocate it unless with a motive(motive being sex of course) and I don't think Emma should change for him anymore. she has done that already, she has given everything she could possibly give him and it still wasn't enough for him not to cheat on her(lol on my accord, I know)
I think Either we get an option to try and get her back or an option to close her path but her running back to the MC on her own accord will just be pathetic and will mean she has no self-worth.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Emma is the best girl imo. Sucks that despite being the gf she's rarely in the game and doesn't seem like the dev cares much for her. The scene where she catches the MC cheating is heartbreaking. I never realized how much she sacrificed and that she changed her appearance for the MC. I figured the short hair and and lip implants were just an adjustment to her appearance but when she said she made all those changes just so he could love her more..i felt it. And she's right everything she said about the MC was textbook, he loves being loved but doesn't reciprocate it unless with a motive(motive being sex of course) and I don't think Emma should change for him anymore. she has done that already, she has given everything she could possibly give him and it still wasn't enough for him not to cheat on her(lol on my accord, I know)
I think Either we get an option to try and get her back or an option to close her path but her running back to the MC on her own accord will just be pathetic and will mean she has no self-worth.
To be honest: I grew to like her when she came to visit the MC, and open her heart to him about her abandonment & Daddy issues. I love how the MC doesn't get away with cheating on her. Like MC can cheat on all three girls there are four variants of Emma finding out it's either MC cheating on her with Lauren while having Lisa on the side, or the other way around Emma will find out and be heartbroken.

I feel like if you break up with her earlier on in season 1 she'll find out MC cheated on her before they broke up. I feel like when she visits MC in the hospital, Lisa or Lauren might show up and Emma would be hurt to find out he moved on so quickly.

Hell, I still think she'll be furious if you romance her and the older females without dating Lauren/Lisa.

Reactions: KrusherKev

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
To be honest: I grew to like her when she came to visit the MC, and open her heart to him about her abandonment & Daddy issues. I love how the MC doesn't get away with cheating on her. Like MC can cheat on all three girls there are four variants of Emma finding out it's either MC cheating on her with Lauren while having Lisa on the side, or the other way around Emma will find out and be heartbroken.

I feel like if you break up with her earlier on in season 1 she'll find out MC cheated on her before they broke up. I feel like when she visits MC in the hospital, Lisa or Lauren might show up and Emma would be hurt to find out he moved on so quickly.

Hell, I still think she'll be furious if you romance her and the older females without dating Lauren/Lisa.
Too many LI's to effectively manage path cases. IMO, segregate the paths:

Tris & Charlotte & Denise (incest harem)
Lauren & Lisa (roommates throuple)
Darlene & Katrina (MILF throuple)
Emma solo (faithful)
Tris solo
Charlotte solo
Tris & Emma

Others (Beatrice, the detective, etc.) should not exist as LIs.

That would result in seven endings that would likely have different minor variations depending on choices. Already more than enough to code. Personally, I would not have Emma in the picture at all, as she doesn't add much to the narrative.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes