VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well after all this time I hope to see some really good scenes with charlotte.
I got so mad when watching her "coming out" scene that I wanted to restart the game and ignore her. I only keep her around because of how she interacts with Triss when she is close to the MC (pool scene). I hope to see more of that.

And please, we need some more bitchin between Triss and MCs original girlfriend.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
when will the new version be ready
Hopefully this month, but there are around 900 renders that I need to do in a month, which is a little bit difficult. Doable, but difficult. The only thing that could ruin this would be my main job. If I have to do some extra hours or go to the office then that is a big problem, because right now I planned to work the whole month from home, so that I could finish my tasks fast and then focus mainly on the game.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
I already expected an October release/update, so I'm prepared lol.
And if we get it this month already, then that's just a lovely bonus :D
I need my Denise, this waiting has been ...no fun :ROFLMAO:
At the end of the day, it's done when it's done. Don't overwork yourself RC. (y)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hopefully this month, but there are around 900 renders that I need to do in a month, which is a little bit difficult. Doable, but difficult. The only thing that could ruin this would be my main job. If I have to do some extra hours or go to the office then that is a big problem, because right now I planned to work the whole month from home, so that I could finish my tasks fast and then focus mainly on the game.
900 render a month is one hell of a lot of renders

Aug 1, 2022
This is one of those games where I don't worry about the time between updates. Because I know it will have good content, both in size and in quality.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1662741905394.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope everybody had a good summer.
First of all thank you all for being so understanding about my month off. I was not planning to take 4 weeks off, but it just happened. I really needed some time away from internet and work.
PROGRESS STATUS
During August I tried to stay away from any device, however my brain had other ideas, so I ended up making the plan for the whole season. Now all I have to do is find the piece of paper where I written everything and start working on it.
This week since I got back home I have started to pose the scenes. I have managed to do quite a lot, but the reason why the progress bar looks so small is because this episode is going to be really big. This is going to be the biggest episode so far.
RELEASE DATE
The plan is to have the game by the end of this month, but I can't promise anything. This episode is going to be quite big and I don't want to rush the renders and make mistakes.
Best regards,
Jason

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
How many seasons do you plan to make? Also like to say your doing a great job with this game so far. I really enjoy the game so far. good story, beautiful women, and amazing sex scenes. Also feels like you can replay this game and still feel good about it.

Reactions: thebalde
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes