VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Fio_13@@

Sep 22, 2022
We don't know. It is progressing slowly, so November is the earliest possible date for update to drop. But, as was said many times, this update will be bigger than usual.
I hope now he can really fuck Trish and mom .. damn, the name is not a pony ((I will sell it with them still fooling around so to speak and there is something too serious.. do you understand why I am?))

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1663966942363.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I've been focusing mainly on the animations. Since I wanted to improve the quality of the animations by having more frames I decided to start posing the animations so that I can let my machines render the animations while I am doing something else, so if you were wondering why the progress bars are not moving, this is the reason.
Hopefully when I got the animations posed I can progress much faster.
Also with this update I plan on releasing a launcher for this game, which will download only the new content so that you won't have to download the game over and over again every time I release a new update.
That being said I hope you all have a great weekend!
Bests,

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
View attachment 2060912

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I've been focusing mainly on the animations. Since I wanted to improve the quality of the animations by having more frames I decided to start posing the animations so that I can let my machines render the animations while I am doing something else, so if you were wondering why the progress bars are not moving, this is the reason.
Hopefully when I got the animations posed I can progress much faster.
Also with this update I plan on releasing a launcher for this game, which will download only the new content so that you won't have to download the game over and over again every time I release a new update.
That being said I hope you all have a great weekend!
Bests,

Yaaa.. i'm not sure about the "Launcher". Sounds like a DRM :/

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1664564364110.png

Hi guys,
How is it going? I hope everyone is doing fine.
Me on the other hand not so well. This month when I got back to the office (for my actual job) I've been promoted to project manager, which is really nice, but the timing couldn't be worse. I barely find enough time to work on the game. This week I had to wake up every day at 5AM so that I could do some renders, but the progress is very slow. The good part is the fact that the project is almost done and I will go back to my usual schedule in a few days.
As for the release date, you have nothing to worry about, I will finish it in October no matter what.
I think it's only fair that you guys know why the progress is so slow and I apologize for the inconvenience and I will understand if some of you will decide to pause their pledge.
Bests,
Jason

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Honestly not sure how I feel about this game, I knew thered be issues with Katrina when she first offered me a job thats why I chose Darlene, I was hoping we wouldnt have any problems with Katrina at all.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I haven't played for a long time, could you tell me what kind of problems?
Let's just say Katrina will get jealous. Also in the current story arc, you will get involved with Katrina and your choices in the past only change her reasons/excuses to rough you up.

Reactions: Old Dog

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
I haven't played for a long time, could you tell me what kind of problems?
Without spoiling too much I chose to work with her Wife and not her in the beginning of the game because I just felt it was a safer choice, Right at the end of the current update something happens with Katrina and if it's not played correctly I heard theres a possibility of her killing you but I don't know for certain because I just got an ending where she had me beaten up and threatened our family and then threw us out at the doorstep of our house and the final scene is us being rushed to the hospital

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes