VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Katrina killing the MC would make no sense...end of game event. Yes, decisions made in the game have consequences, and will effect the reason why Katrina has you kidnapped and beaten, but there is only one outcome to all of the various choices leading up to the season 2 cliffhanger ending, MC still alive, although beaten up and going to the hospital. Excellent game with massive number of game play through possibilities. The game creator, Royal Candy, has so far deliver a masterpiece, and we are only half way through the planned four seasons. Looking foward to the S3 E1 release

Dec 8, 2021
I have three questions, if anyone can answer I would appreciate it. Why did she attack the mc? And why didn't he fight back and defend himself? And last question, is it possible to have a relationship with her or not because of the aggressions?

Mar 26, 2022
I have three questions, if anyone can answer I would appreciate it. Why did she attack the mc? And why didn't he fight back and defend himself? And last question, is it possible to have a relationship with her or not because of the aggressions?
She knows that he is helping that cop (I forgot her name) with searching for her sister. He didn't stand a chance with that big guy.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Why did she attack him: During the lunch from previous episode MC asked a few questions which made Katrina realized he knows about the BDSM side of her business.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why didn't he fought back: Well it was kind of impossible for a guy with no training whatsoever to do anything to a guy who pointed a gun at him.
Relationship: Yes you can have a relationship with her. Maybe it will be a more toxic relationship, but Katrina will be able to have a happy ending too.

Dec 8, 2021
Why did she attack him: During the lunch from previous episode MC asked a few questions which made Katrina realized he knows about the BDSM side of her business.
Why didn't he fought back: Well it was kind of impossible for a guy with no training whatsoever to do anything to a guy who pointed a gun at him.
Relationship: Yes you can have a relationship with her. Maybe it will be a more toxic relationship, but Katrina will be able to have a happy ending too.
got it, thanks for the answer, well, you can clearly see that regardless of the reason, she's the worst LI in the game, just because she ordered the MC beating already makes her a complete disaster of a human being, no matter the reason, the MC didn't do much to justify a criminal act like that she committed, I don't know how anyone would choose her at the end of the game, and how it would be a happy ending, I just know that this would only be possible if the player who follows this path is a masochist and like submission, then I see an advantage, but only for these people. Unfortunate

• Haha
Reactions: royalcandy

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to add some details (spoiler info was helpful to understanding Katrina's motive)...now to paraphrase MC / Charlotte / Tris' hot tub scene....less talking, more rendering lol :) awesome game

• Haha
Reactions: royalcandy

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I just can't decide who to date as main gf: Emma is submissive (which I love) but also needy (which I hate); Lisa is very beautiful but a bit too restrained; Lauren is the good kind of slutty but not as pretty as Emma or Lisa.
Does any of them have content that is objectively better compared to the other?
Or could any give you an advantage in seducing Triss? That would be decisive since she's my main interest overall.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I just can't decide who to date as main gf: Emma is submissive (which I love) but also needy (which I hate); Lisa is very beautiful but a bit too restrained; Lauren is the good kind of slutty but not as pretty as Emma or Lisa.
Does any of them have content that is objectively better compared to the other?
Or could any give you an advantage in seducing Triss? That would be decisive since she's my main interest overall.
If you are in at last season 2, episode 1, although not by name yet Tris mentions that Lisa is in some of her classes, and Tris thinks she is nice....this might help you with your "advantage in seducing Tris" idea. Just FYI, Emma's looks change between S1 and S2, hairstyle and body ummm enhancements.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
If you are in at last season 2, episode 1, although not by name yet Tris mentions that Lisa is in some of her classes, and Tris thinks she is nice....this might help you with your "advantage in seducing Tris" idea. Just FYI, Emma's looks change between S1 and S2, hairstyle and body ummm enhancements.
Thanks for the answer. I think in my mind it's the opposite: Triss is less likely to do lewd stuff with you if it means going behind the back of someone she appreciates. She dislikes Emma though :)

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
So, can you reconcile with your gf if she catches you cheating?
The dev has said that Emma's route will not be closed if you choose to go after her after you are caught cheating. You can search "Emma" in this thread to find out more.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Man the scene where Emma caught you cheating and cried out loud for hating both MC and herself for loving him so much is too much for me to take. After the scene I have to start another route where no Lisa/Lauren are involved in order to feel a bit better. I hope in future contents Emma can have a deep talk with MC and MC can make her feel more confident, convincing her that she's already perfect without any bodily enhancement (It seriously feels pathetic even though I can understand Emma's situation), and I really wish future harem endings (even though it is clearly selective just like in No More Secrets) could include her. She doesn't get much content right now but she immediately becomes one of my favorite girls in this game besides Charlotte and Tris.

Reactions: WastedEfforts
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes