VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
He's slowed down, but the pace used to be consistently monthly. So if it's over half done then October or very early November seems likely.
I did slowed down, due to some personal affairs, but I'm trying to recover. Right now it's 5 AM and I am working for an hour already, so I'm doing everything I can to finish it this month.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
I did slowed down, due to some personal affairs, but I'm trying to recover. Right now it's 5 AM and I am working for an hour already, so I'm doing everything I can to finish it this month.
Ah, 4am here, woop woop
Seriously though, it's done when it's done. I hope you dont stress and burn yourself out to get it out 'asap'.
Sure most of us might feel we've waited forever, ngl. But overall, it's just done when its done. Just throw in a lot of my goddess in the update, and all is forgiven ;) (last one was mostly a joke...mostly) (y)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Ah, 4am here, woop woop
Seriously though, it's done when it's done. I hope you dont stress and burn yourself out to get it out 'asap'.
Sure most of us might feel we've waited forever, ngl. But overall, it's just done when its done. Just throw in a lot of my goddess in the update, and all is forgiven ;) (last one was mostly a joke...mostly) (y)
Definitely, I Agree completely , you are the best royalcandy and thank you very much for your unique gameS :love: , still waiting.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Ah, 4am here, woop woop
You didn't go to sleep yet? Btw I appreciate it and I'm sure there are a lot of you who think the same, but if I ever gonna do this full time I can't keep pushing updates.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
The thing is that in a visual novel, killing someone is very different than killing an NPC in GTA, because in a game like this one, the player starts having feeling towards a character (hate, love, lust, it doesn't matter, it's a feeling there). So killing a character in a game like this, first of all it has to be perfect, secondly we'll have to go the guilty lane. You'll have to see the main character struggle with a bunch of emotions and the player might have the same feelings, so if I am going to kill someone I need to take a lot of things into consideration and start watching a lot of confessions about people who murdered someone to understand how did they felt. Not sure this is what I want to do with my time, I have already read enough incest books/stories while developing this game. I'm sick enough, don't really want to start thinking like a criminal :ROFLMAO:,but who knows what the next seasons has for us.
Just finished playing through the game now and I’m a bit of an oddball to say the least but I’d like to reiterate the whole “kill Katrina” idea. I mean at this point it seems like the only option other than an ironic imprisonment/BDSM-esque punishment or an incredibly drawn-out form of punishment for the MC.
She beat you to the point of death and then she threatened your family by throwing in photos of them sleeping. I get it’s not as easy as GTA, and I may have missed more explanations along the thread, but I could easily write 5-10 compelling ways she could die from this point that’re narratively “perfect” and frankly after everything she’s done(On any path) very few of them involve a substantial amount of guilt given she’s threatening the lives of those you love and yourself.
I get you have a vision and regardless of my opinion I want to see it out but frankly speaking
403B3344-D230-4A2C-82DB-918014AE255C.gif

Dec 8, 2021
Just finished playing through the game now and I’m a bit of an oddball to say the least but I’d like to reiterate the whole “kill Katrina” idea. I mean at this point it seems like the only option other than an ironic imprisonment/BDSM-esque punishment or an incredibly drawn-out form of punishment for the MC.
She beat you to the point of death and then she threatened your family by throwing in photos of them sleeping. I get it’s not as easy as GTA, and I may have missed more explanations along the thread, but I could easily write 5-10 compelling ways she could die from this point that’re narratively “perfect” and frankly after everything she’s done(On any path) very few of them involve a substantial amount of guilt given she’s threatening the lives of those you love and yourself.
I get you have a vision and regardless of my opinion I want to see it out but frankly speaking
View attachment 2100117
I fully agree hahahahaha, threats and aggression are punished with DEATH.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1665763886744.png

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody is doing fine. First of all I want to apologize for not posting anything last week, but I was so busy with a project at work, that I didn't had time to do anything on the game.
PROGRESS STATUS
However this week I have done a lot of renders and next week I am going to take a few days off so I can work on the game even more.
I am a little bit behind schedule, but I still intend to release the game this month. I'm doing my best to get back on track. I have pushed the release for the update long enough.
Also because of the week I was unable to work, I can't work both on the game and the launcher. So since the game is more important for now you will still have to download the whole game over and over again, but hopefully it will be done soon.
You might realize that the "Animations" progress bar is barely moving, that's because I had some problems with the machine that was rendering the animations, but this morning I managed to fix it so now we should be back on track and once the still images are rendered I will use both machines to render the animations.
Anyway, I should get back to work now.
See you next Friday.
Bests,
Jason

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Eh, I don't get all the hype around the "biggest" update. It won't be the biggest, it will be the widest - to include every female character. To people who are interested only in a few, it will be a regular size update.

Not bitching at the dev, but like, when will Charlotte plotline move anywhere? It is right where it was at the start of season two. This update will be "she came to the hospital and was crying", best case scenario, or "now she thinks his job is too dangerous and won't take his money, back to square zero" at worst.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Kinda sceptical of that ''Total 84%'' but as its coming from the devs socials or patreon or whever else I can't really question it to much...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
so that means your actual progress is around 95%?
84 / 131 = 64%

... assuming that his wrong method is wrong by a factor - which it probably isn't. But I think it's a good approximate value.

If all of the above steps or progress bars had the same weight, it would be 56%, but of course they can't have that since not all steps take the same time.

Last edited:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
84 / 131 = 64%

... assuming that his wrong method is wrong by a factor - which it probably isn't. But I think it's a good approximate value.

If all of the above steps or progress bars had the same weight, it would be 56%, but of course they can't have that since not all steps take the same time.
Exactly, I gave each one of them a weight based on how hard it is to complete.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes