VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1666371621413.png

Hi guys,
How are you? I hope everybody had a wonderful week.
PROGRESS STATUS
Since a few weeks ago I have done most of the animations so I can let my machine render them, this week I have focused mainly on still renders, however there are still a few animations left that I need to work on and to be honest those take a lot of time both to prepare and to render.
Just so you can have a better image of the how much work there is left, I have around 150 renders left and 10+ animations. The still images should not be a problem, however the animations might take more time than expected, but hopefully I can release the game by the end of this month. I am doing my best and I already planned a few days off from my work next week so I can focus mainly on the game, but I can't promise anything.
I hate to keep pushing the update, but I'm already sleeping 4-6 hours a night. I am trying to finish it this month, but if that would mean I will loose quality then I won't do it. Better a delayed good update than a bad rushed one.
Also this week I have found a bug in my script that generates the progress image, so that's why this week's "Total" bar is lower than the last week's.
Bests regards,
Jason

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
View attachment 2114939

Hi guys,
How are you? I hope everybody had a wonderful week.
PROGRESS STATUS
Since a few weeks ago I have done most of the animations so I can let my machine render them, this week I have focused mainly on still renders, however there are still a few animations left that I need to work on and to be honest those take a lot of time both to prepare and to render.
Just so you can have a better image of the how much work there is left, I have around 150 renders left and 10+ animations. The still images should not be a problem, however the animations might take more time than expected, but hopefully I can release the game by the end of this month. I am doing my best and I already planned a few days off from my work next week so I can focus mainly on the game, but I can't promise anything.
I hate to keep pushing the update, but I'm already sleeping 4-6 hours a night. I am trying to finish it this month, but if that would mean I will loose quality then I won't do it. Better a delayed good update than a bad rushed one.
Also this week I have found a bug in my script that generates the progress image, so that's why this week's "Total" bar is lower than the last week's.
Bests regards,
Jason

What a load of crap. smh.. And stop with the false hope. It's not happening this month. :HideThePain:

Aug 1, 2022
royalcandy
Don't worry developer, there will always be people complaining.
This is one of the few games that has updates in a reasonable time, has good content, both in terms of size and quality. And I don't smell milking, as in many other games, which take time, and bring almost no content.
I believe a developer should listen to people, even non-supporters, as you never know when they might become one.
But having to hear complaints about updates from non-supporters, I don't agree with that. You owe (which would be a commendable attitude) explanations of updates, game-related issues, time between updates, only to your supporters.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I'd rather be gullible in certain things than be a bitter person who doubts everything and everyone, I've lived long enough to know that this is a delay in life, maybe someday you'll see this
Some people forget that the developers of these games are independent and often work alone or with a very small team, and that they are human beings with a life apart from this and many have jobs

The worst thing is that these same people then go around complaining that companies like ND crunch their employees, fucking hypocrites.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes