VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
This post is sooo discouraging man, "i can't say there will be a lot of hot stuff" so all this wait is pretty much for all that we had till now, nothing new...:HideThePain:
"S3, Ep2 might be the hottest episode" emphasis on the word "might"... so pretty much won't be...:(
"no lady left untouched by the end of this season" this doesn't mean too much if by that is exactly the last episode of this season...:rolleyes:

Man i remember your last game No More Secrets the milf of the game (can't remember her name) we got to bang her sooo late in the game and for that matter she had so little sex scenes in the game cuz suprise it was pretty much at the end of the game when happened... soo unfortunatley i feel and i'm afraid the same will happen here with Charlotte too and even Triss maybe...:(

I dunno why some devs are so "affraid" to have the sex scenes with main li's early in games (actually i do, common practice from a lot of devs for stalling the sex scenes for the purpose of...), i always give OrbOrigin's game A Mother's Love as an example where you can pretty much bang the main li from the beginning and ppl still expect updates of that game like there wasn't sex at all, but that's because of the good story that game has...
Sad man just sad...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This week I've worked my ass of trying to finish this update so I could release a new episode by the end of this month. Unfortunately there was a lot of work left to be done, so I couldn't do it. I do apologize for this.
However the hardest part is done. This morning before leaving for work I have managed to pose the last animations, so the remaining scenes I need to pose should be done in a day or two.
If everything goes right on Monday I'll have every render done and then I could focus on testing the game while waiting for my machines to finish render the remaining animations. There are not many left, but each animation takes around 20-26 hours to be rendered on one machine and 10-12 hours on the other, so still I am looking at a few days of non-stop rendering.
The reason it takes this much is because I improved the quality of the animations. When I have started this game each animation had around 15-30 frames. Now the smallest animation is around 120 frames while the biggest has 500 frames.
I am really sorry that I couldn't release the game this month. I feel bad for pushing the update, but there isn't anything I could do. even if I spend all weekend to finish posing the images and test the new episode, my machines won't finish the remaining animations.
The good news is that next week it will be done.
IMPORTANT
Since it was my mistake for not finishing the update in time, every person who supported me during this month will get the game, even if they will remove/lower their pledge. Also if one of you had been supporting me with 40$ and will lower his pledge will still get GOLD edition along with the 40$ supporters, so expect a message/mail when the release is done.
If you didn't get a the game in 12 hours since the release, please send me a message, my script that identifies the patrons who changed/stopped their pledge has some flaws and I don't have too much time to deal with it.

That being said, I hope you'll have a wonderful weekend and I am really sorry for this.
Bests,

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I thought that this was a really nice gesture by RC
Since it was my mistake for not finishing the update in time, every person who supported me during this month will get the game, even if they will remove/lower their pledge. Also if one of you had been supporting me with 40$ and will lower his pledge will still get GOLD edition along with the 40$ supporters, so expect a message/mail when the release is done.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Any plans game coming on steam?
Yes, hopefully in November. I just need to take care of some legal things before I could sell it on Steam, but the idea would be to have the first season for free while having to buy the season 2, 3 and 4. But each season will be available only after it's done, so for now we will only have season 1 and 2.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yes, hopefully in November. I just need to take care of some legal things before I could sell it on Steam, but the idea would be to have the first season for free while having to buy the season 2, 3 and 4. But each season will be available only after it's done, so for now we will only have season 1 and 2.
While your at it, also give GOG or at least itch.io a try :)
On GOG ther ealso would not be much competition. Apart from that japanese manga shovelware they ony have very few higher quality adult games (House Party and BADIK).

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Assuming Main LI is mom,sis and aunt? Does Emma count or no?
The game will punish you for cheating, you cheat on Emma with Lisa or Lauren or both. Emma will find out and break up with you.

I feel there will be more in the future like if you romance the Sister, she will spy on him and Emma having sex. Feel somewhat jealous about it.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
The game will punish you for cheating, you cheat on Emma with Lisa or Lauren or both. Emma will find out and break up with you.

I feel there will be more in the future like if you romance the Sister, she will spy on him and Emma having sex. Feel somewhat jealous about it.
Since this is going to be a partial harem i assume mom,sis and aunt will be ok at same time?

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes