VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
It's been a long wait for HER. Barely been around so far in the game/story. But finally we'll get to have her around more often going forward.
Should be obvious who 'her' is :love:
Can't wait...the wait has been sooo long already. Hurry up RC, I need her :giggle:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
It's been a long wait for HER. Barely been around so far in the game/story. But finally we'll get to have her around more often going forward.
Should be obvious who 'her' is :love:
Can't wait...the wait has been sooo long already. Hurry up RC, I need her :giggle:
The waitress at the bar with the pool table ? Cashier at the grocery store? Waitress at the coffee shop (Lisa/Lauren) path) ?
Who could you ever be referring to :)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1667588381563.png

Weekly Report 186 - No More Money
Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
The development of this episode is almost complete. It was a long journey but we finally see the end of the tunnel.
At the moment there are 4 animations left to be rendered. Other than that there isn't much left to be done apart from a few images that I need to fix here and there and make sure everything is working as intended.
RELEASE DATE
Unfortunately I won't be able to release the game this weekend, so the 40$ patrons will get the game on Monday while the 5$ and 20$ patrons will get it on Friday.
That being said, I hope you'll have a great weekend.
Bests,

Aug 1, 2022
this is unlikely .. I think we will see a new version fly in 100 haha because so much time has passed and it’s not there and not .. maybe the developers decided to abandon the game ?! otherwise why is it taking so long?
A search on the topic, you would know the answer. The reason for the delay has been explained several times.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
this is unlikely .. I think we will see a new version fly in 100 haha because so much time has passed and it’s not there and not .. maybe the developers decided to abandon the game ?! otherwise why is it taking so long?
Nothing like telling everyone you don't know anything about the developer and the game, without saying you don't know anything game update is on the way to release and a massive amount of actual fans will be very pleased

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Well in August I took the whole month off since I've been developing the game after my job and working 10-14 hours/day it can be pretty rough. I needed a break. Then in September I have restarted both my job and the game development.
So after a month off I was pretty full at work which meant I couldn't finish my tasks in 4-6 hours so I couldn't work more than 2-4 hours/day on the game. In October things went back to normal where I could finish my tasks in about 6 hours and then I had like 6-8 to work on the game, but it was not enough to finish this episode, however today is the release day.
Right now I'm testing the game, so it's only a matter of a few hours until the 40$ patrons get it.

It's normal to be sceptical since there are a lot of developers who milk their patrons for money, but some of us are really doing their best, after all in one and a half year I've released 14 episodes for this game and today is the 15th one.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Well in August I took the whole month off since I've been developing the game after my job and working 10-14 hours/day it can be pretty rough. I needed a break. Then in September I have restarted both my job and the game development.
So after a month off I was pretty full at work which meant I couldn't finish my tasks in 4-6 hours so I couldn't work more than 2-4 hours/day on the game. In October things went back to normal where I could finish my tasks in about 6 hours and then I had like 6-8 to work on the game, but it was not enough to finish this episode, however today is the release day.
Right now I'm testing the game, so it's only a matter of a few hours until the 40$ patrons get it.

It's normal to be sceptical since there are a lot of developers who milk their patrons for money, but some of us are really doing their best, after all in one and a half year I've released 14 episodes for this game and today is the 15th one.
You dont need to explain, your history with NMS and NMM tells everything, one of the best DEV in this industry.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
You dont need to explain, your history with NMS and NMM tells everything, one of the best DEV in this industry.
I just like to treat everyone who plays my game with the same respect. I know that this episode took longer to develop so it just felt right that people know why. If I expect people to pay for my work it's the least I could do.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes