VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
The game will punish you for cheating, you cheat on Emma with Lisa or Lauren or both. Emma will find out and break up with you.

I feel there will be more in the future like if you romance the Sister, she will spy on him and Emma having sex. Feel somewhat jealous about it.
The fact is that the path of Emma is not closed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have the choice to try to convince her.
She might become you submisive-broken gf that will accept everything form you, even more if you're on the Bar / bad boy path. I might be wrong, though.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
so are the club and house agent storylines any different MC's character wise? I remember on club path he is supposed to be more direct, but can't see any differences

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
so are the club and house agent storylines any different MC's character wise? I remember on club path he is supposed to be more direct, but can't see any differences
Yes definitely differences the further you go into the game on the club route...darker, more swearing and harsh words, ready to use words/actions/violence to get his way in the club route compared to the real estate route. More manipulative with Tris/Bea in the club route also. Not very much noticeable difference in way the MC interacts with Charlotte however.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Yes definitely differences the further you go into the game on the club route...darker, more swearing and harsh words, ready to use words/actions/violence to get his way in the club route compared to the real estate route. More manipulative with Tris/Bea in the club route also. Not very much noticeable difference in way the MC interacts with Charlotte however.
KrusherKev explained pretty much everything. The thing is that the changes are gradual. With every episode the MC changes more and more. By the end of the third season the change will be complete.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I really hope that the next (the one after this one) "very very hot spicy" chapter MC and Charlotte will do something that is not a kiss or a handjob and actually can be called sexual by someone not from the victorian age. It feels like for every step forward they make two steps back, and now with his injury Charlotte will probably relapse into not taking his money, blaming herself and we are back to square one with a kiss as a giant new milestone for the entire season.

We had already seen it. Nobody wants to replay the same Charlotte arc for the third time (since her arc in first and second season are literally the same).

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes