VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

AHT69

Dec 15, 2021
Well in August I took the whole month off since I've been developing the game after my job and working 10-14 hours/day it can be pretty rough. I needed a break. Then in September I have restarted both my job and the game development.
So after a month off I was pretty full at work which meant I couldn't finish my tasks in 4-6 hours so I couldn't work more than 2-4 hours/day on the game. In October things went back to normal where I could finish my tasks in about 6 hours and then I had like 6-8 to work on the game, but it was not enough to finish this episode, however today is the release day.
Right now I'm testing the game, so it's only a matter of a few hours until the 40$ patrons get it.

It's normal to be sceptical since there are a lot of developers who milk their patrons for money, but some of us are really doing their best, after all in one and a half year I've released 14 episodes for this game and today is the 15th one.
seems like the animation quality is increased, i just peek a abit at scene do not play yet (waiting for character favorite)
Thank you Royal Candy

Reactions: KrusherKev

thebalde

May 8, 2019
Guys, just WAIT. The game released today for the people who are paying 40$. If you want it TODAY, just go and pay the guy who is making this amazing game.

Reactions: KrusherKev

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I am always for supporting great game to get them on release day but 40$ is pretty steep for Early Access IMO.

prefer the 20-25 $ Range which I would have jumped on.

If someone shares it today I will pledge for he 21$ version XD

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes