VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I will buy the update for 5 when its out for that tier, but still curious of it. Any spoilers? Was it good?

Also, this little render gallery is dope, I admit,

View attachment 2153110
View attachment 2153111
View attachment 2153113

By this logic, poor dad should be out of the room on the last picture.
Just an FYI, for those who are supporters and can access the Discord channel, an amazing 4K picture of the third render is available....it makes it definitely worth considering becoming a Royal Candy supporter for that benefit

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Those who scream about leaking the update - back the fuck off. Dev worked for months for it fair and square, let him make his money on the release. It will be available to public in a week or two.

Honestly, f95 should bring a mandatory 1-week long grace period for new updates.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Those who scream about leaking the update - back the fuck off. Dev worked for months for it fair and square, let him make his money on the release. It will be available to public in a week or two.

Honestly, f95 should bring a mandatory 1-week long grace period for new updates.
+1 Well said

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
no way someone who pays $40 for this game leaks it to us pirates lmao, just wait

reaperxma

Apr 6, 2021
  • Haha
Reactions: Maicka

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022

I think the problem with these updates is that they almost cost like a full price title like 'God of War and offer maybe if you are lucky 1 hour of content. Normally it is 15-30 Minutes.

I think 40 Is just too much. Yes there are a few people who pay for this or can pay but others just can not afford 40 Eurors or for a Update. Personally I think the highest tear should not have an early access advantage buit some other benefits. With 20-25$ a lot more would actually pledge to get this on release.

But in the end this is the developers Decision

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
no way someone who pays $40 for this game leaks it to us pirates lmao, just wait
shouldnt those dudes with shitloads of money be the most generous ones? :unsure:
i mean, i would always expect sharing willingly from them, than from some poor dude paying his hard earned 5$ and saving for few days after, just to be able to buy a beer to celebrate a good investment/update:HideThePain:

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
For all you poor ones, there is always a public release. If the update is leaked the minute it was released, there is little motivation to pay 40$ even for those with shitload of money.

Have patience, this is the least you can do to support the dev

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
For all you poor ones, there is always a public release. If the update is leaked the minute it was released, there is little motivation to pay 40$ even for those with shitload of money.

Have patience, this is the least you can do to support the dev
EVen if you facepalm but theoretically this is counterproductive on the example of steam. The easier and faster it is to get the game the more are willing to pay for something. Steam almost killed piracy on the PC because it was so fast and easy to get stuff than it was not even worth the time anymore to pirate.

I think tiers are a good thing but they also can be counterproductive if they are too high. But again this is something the devs needs to figure out to get the most money

Question what is better one 40 Euro supporter or 4 x 20 Euro or 10 x 10 Euro Supporter

reaperxma

Apr 6, 2021
shouldnt those dudes with shitloads of money be the most generous ones? :unsure:
i mean, i would always expect sharing willingly from them, than from some poor dude paying his hard earned 5$ and saving for few days after, just to be able to buy a beer to celebrate a good investment/update:HideThePain:
You kidding right~!? shitloads of money never come from generosity, unless there is more profit in it, like tax avoidance~! otherwise, exploiting the people who are poor is always the best way to get rich~! LOL~!

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You kidding right~!? shitloads of money never come from generosity, unless there is more profit in it, like tax avoidance~! otherwise, exploiting the people who are poor is always the best way to get rich~! LOL~!
nah, muski wouldnt do that:BootyTime:

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
EVen if you facepalm but theoretically this is counterproductive on the example of steam. The easier and faster it is to get the game the more are willing to pay for something. Steam almost killed piracy on the PC because it was so fast and easy to get stuff than it was not even worth the time anymore to pirate.

I think tiers are a good thing but they also can be counterproductive if they are too high. But again this is something the devs needs to figure out to get the most money

Question what is better one 40 Euro supporter or 4 x 20 Euro or 10 x 10 Euro Supporter
Where did you get all that knowledge on the situation in the AVN market? Why 10 x 10 Euro and not 3 x 10?
I think the dev knows best what the demand curve looks like.

It shows best that he made the right decisions and it is worth his time, since he is still in the business and not abandoning the game

Reactions: KrusherKev

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Where did you get all that knowledge on the situation in the AVN market? Why 10 x 10 Euro and not 3 x 10?
I think the dev knows best what the demand curve looks like.

It shows best that he made the right decisions and it is worth his time, since he is still in the business and not abandoning the game
No it is not because NOW it got released and less people have an incentive to pay for the game except they want to support the developer. I am not saying he is now ruined. But I think by making access to the game to the highest tier he has lost potential supporters. Since again the most relevant point of pirating is TIME

But I am a man of my word and just pledged the 21 Euro tier

gggg.JPG

Last edited:

meduusa

Nov 4, 2017
I will probably play it tonight if I don't feel sick anymore. For the people who don't pay, just wait a week like I do in most games

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
wtf the only choice the update gave me was whether i wanted to say thanks to dad...
what a waste of time. cant believe we had to wait thgis long for this shitty update :sick: :sick: :sick:
There is also a choice involving Denise and I quite enjoyed this update as is does set a lot of things in motion

Last edited:
Reactions: KrusherKev
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes