VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Last indication I recall was three seasons total.

Edit - Royal Candy had posted at end of season two, this will now be a four season VN / game

Last edited:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Man oh man, folks, back up! You are getting something from this indie developer you get from hardly anyone else on a regular basis. Regular updates, feedback to patrons, if he's under a delay he keeps people posted. He's clearly independent, working on the game after the day job, which is paying the real bills. I give it a tip of the hat. *Tris* keep it up, we'll see it whenever it's ready, *Tris* make it good, *Tris* we're liking it! And don't accept any subliminal suggestions, either! *Tris*

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hopefully this month, but there are around 900 renders that I need to do in a month, which is a little bit difficult. Doable, but difficult. The only thing that could ruin this would be my main job. If I have to do some extra hours or go to the office then that is a big problem, because right now I planned to work the whole month from home, so that I could finish my tasks fast and then focus mainly on the game.
Don't rush it, take your time. I'm extremely vocal when someone is clearly milking their patrons, but it isn't your case at all. I'm also understand that making a game with quality takes effort and time.

As long you keep being comunicative, and the final product has quality, I'm pretty sure fans will understand possible delays. And thanks for your feedback.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1663365138583.png

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody is doing fine.
PROGRESS STATUS
Last week I managed to do some progress, not as much as I have hoped for, but still I got some things done.
At the moment I have the intro and Charlotte's event covered. Next week hopefully I will be able to finish Tris, Emma and Denise.
ABOUT RELEASE
Seeing how slow I am progressing, unfortunately I will have to move the release to October. I did worked a lot of hours after my job hoping I would be able to finish the game this month, but I won't be able to do it. I do apologize.
Best regards,
Jason

haiyen3108

May 20, 2018
View attachment 2047595

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I hope everybody is doing fine.
PROGRESS STATUS
Last week I managed to do some progress, not as much as I have hoped for, but still I got some things done.
At the moment I have the intro and Charlotte's event covered. Next week hopefully I will be able to finish Tris, Emma and Denise.
ABOUT RELEASE
Seeing how slow I am progressing, unfortunately I will have to move the release to October. I did worked a lot of hours after my job hoping I would be able to finish the game this month, but I won't be able to do it. I do apologize.
Best regards,
Jason
Thanks buddy, awaiting for October

Reactions: Old Dog

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Really gotta respect the dev for taking the time to report on the progress being made on the updates.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I hope the division between the criminal and non-criminal path will be introduced. More forceful MC sounds dope.
Actually, the differences are there but subtle actually in the sex scenes. Like with the criminal lady you can see MC acting like he's the shit in subtle ways.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
fingers crossed for some lewd action with Denise this next update. You would think that she would be a good prelude to getting with Charlotte. Being an older milf aunt. Much more confident in her sexuality than charlotte
I'm under the impression that Charlotte is the older of the two sisters (Charlotte / Denise). When we first met Denise, she placed her head on her sister's shoulder while walking with Charlotte, that's a younger sibling trait

Reactions: DarhkBlu
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes