VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
To be honest: I grew to like her when she came to visit the MC, and open her heart to him about her abandonment & Daddy issues. I love how the MC doesn't get away with cheating on her. Like MC can cheat on all three girls there are four variants of Emma finding out it's either MC cheating on her with Lauren while having Lisa on the side, or the other way around Emma will find out and be heartbroken.

I feel like if you break up with her earlier on in season 1 she'll find out MC cheated on her before they broke up. I feel like when she visits MC in the hospital, Lisa or Lauren might show up and Emma would be hurt to find out he moved on so quickly.

Hell, I still think she'll be furious if you romance her and the older females without dating Lauren/Lisa.
I have to agree with this. Was the same for me cause before that scene I thought she would just be the ditzy or bitchy blonde but she showed alot of character and depth, More depth than any of the main girls imo. Also after the anal scene when she gets emotional and says "I have nothing left to give" that line alone tells u she doesn't think she's enough for him and it's sad that we prove her right(on the cheating path)

I played a solo Emma route and honestly it sucks cause there's waaay too little Emma content. Probably 5 scenes out of the entire game so far. I really don't see the point of the dev adding her in the game as the MCs gf cause she's literally been a side character since the beginning. I mean yeah u do get a chance to break up with her but thats only after the game forces you to cheat on her. So once again, what was the point of her in the first place. Could've just made the MC single from the start if they had no plans to make Emma a main girl.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
i would not have Emma in the picture at all, as she doesn't add much to the narrative.
To me it doesn't feel like any of em add much to the narrative. The mom wants to fuck her son the sister wants to fuck her brother and that's about it. Neither of em add anything outside of wanting to fuck or being in love with their son/brother. As for Lauren and her friend, both of em feel like side characters imo. t's just one of those games unfortunately but the story with the drug/trafficking stuff is intresting, id say it's the only reason why I'm still playing this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
To me it doesn't feel like any of em add much to the narrative. The mom wants to fuck her son the sister wants to fuck her brother and that's about it. Neither of em add anything outside of wanting to fuck or being in love with their son/brother. It's just one of those games unfortunately but the story with the drug/trafficking stuff is intresting, id say it's the only reason why I'm still playing this game.
Well, that's what doesn't interest me in any way. There are by far better media to tell a story about drug/trafficking.

I am interested in this game because of Tris. Is it a complex story with lots of depth? Hell no. The teasing is fun, the renders are nice and that's about it. And it is enough. When I want elaborated stories, I read a book.

Who knows, maybe he'll come up with something to do for the two of them other than circling around each other.
I usually like stories where they do come together and then there's an actual plot following that.

And that's why I prefer VNs with fewer LIs. It's impossible to find something to do for all of them and still keep a certain release rhythm. I'm not so much interested in all the 'harem' variations that are possible, but more in a story for a few of them or even stories with just one. One of my favorite VNs had one LI, and a option to chose one of 3 other characters, some minor side events. But it was all focused on the one char.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Well, that's what doesn't interest me in any way. There are by far better media to tell a story about drug/trafficking.

I am interested in this game because of Tris. Is it a complex story with lots of depth? Hell no. The teasing is fun, the renders are nice and that's about it. And it is enough. When I want elaborated stories, I read a book.

Who knows, maybe he'll come up with something to do for the two of them other than circling around each other.
I usually like stories where they do come together and then there's an actual plot following that.

And that's why I prefer VNs with fewer LIs. It's impossible to find something to do for all of them and still keep a certain release rhythm. I'm not so much interested in all the 'harem' variations that are possible, but more in a story for a few of them or even stories with just one. One of my favorite VNs had one LI, and a option to chose one of 3 other characters, some minor side events. But it was all focused on the one char.
For me the reason why an actual story is crucial rather just teasing or fucking is because I don't play these games for that reason. Like I don't mind it obviously but my main interests are storytelling and character/relationships building. This incest story is tedious at this point, I mean we've seen this exact same story with the exact same character personalities everywhere on this site. There's nothing captivating or intresting about any of the characters and the render quality is aight, but there's alot better out there.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
One of my favorite VNs had one LI, and a option to chose one of 3 other characters, some minor side events. But it was all focused on the one char.
Which game would that be have been looking for more games like that?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
A lot of games get lost in giving us lots of competing options/paths, we end up with games where most girls feel like glorified sidechicks.
A game focussed on one, with random side flings that come and go, can have a better story.
For me, around 3-5 LIs is ideal. That's enough to give some variety but not so many that it's difficult for the dev to find screen time for them all.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
For me, around 3-5 LIs is ideal. That's enough to give some variety but not so many that it's difficult for the dev to find screen time for them all.
5 is already pushing it, very few games (BADIK comes to mind) manages to make that many routes compelling.

I used to play games in a "must see everything" mindset, but often how much boring shit you have to endure(speaking in general not specific to No More Money) for uninteresting characters often makes me wanna cut bait and run...
Very life like in a way lol.

Reactions: bruceroll

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Unpopular Opinion: Katrina is such bitch but damn she's hot, especially in her sex scenes. It's no shocker because I am the same guy who's a Quinn Fan (Badik) even though I know her story won't end well.

Also, I can see the same might happen with Katrina or If your Katrina path MC might have to option to join her in the future. Idk I'm kind of curious about why she's visiting MC so it's pretty clear it's from her path if she's your boss.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Yeah late September would be my guess aswell. And that's me being optimistic. Might aswell be somewhat prepared for an October release - anything earlier than that would then just be a bonus :D
Not even sure if RC has returned to work on the update yet or not? :unsure:

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Yeah late September would be my guess aswell. And that's me being optimistic. Might aswell be somewhat prepared for an October release - anything earlier than that would then just be a bonus :D
Not even sure if RC has returned to work on the update yet or not? :unsure:
RELEASE DATE
The plan is to release it sometime in September. I don't know exactly a date, because I am not sure how much progress I will do this month, but I'll make enough progress so that I could release the next episode in September.

Reactions: moonshadow
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes