VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If you dont follow Tris path, or dont eavesdrop, she will mention it anyways.
"If you were accused undeservedly - come back and deserve it!"(c)Putin =)
in other words, aunt can’t wait to put her own niece under her nephew, oh, she’s such a minx =)

Reactions: DarhkBlu

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Not the only time something like this happened, for example:

If you follow Tris Path, one night (dont know the episode number anymore) you can eavesdrop at her door when she speaks with Aunty, obviously talking about her crush over the MC. Next morning Aunty mentioned that she caught you eavesdropping...

If you dont follow Tris path, or dont eavesdrop, she will mention it anyways.
Guessing some of the coding got messed up or went a miss, seeing it's the same visit we're talking about(episode).

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Wondering how bad my ending is going to be so far i haven't broken up with emma yet and starting a relationship with lisa and maybe the sis and mom later.

Reactions: dioregul

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I decided to go back and be the loyal BF and man it's hard espeacially since emma is not with you and girl after girl keeps popping up. When will the MC get to be with emma again?

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Dev has said in a post a while back that Emma changed her hair because she might have noticed how MC was looking at Charlotte and Tris, or maybe Dev likes short hair.

Bartholomnus

Nov 25, 2021
I just started playing the game and i really like it so far but im not into incest at all. The default version with the "Landlord" and so on is simply ridiciulous so i created a non-incest-patch for the incest patch for myself. I did some minor tweaks to the text to ease my mind and now i'm sharing it incase someone else might be interested:

Stepcest patch:

What it changes:
Mother and sister will be stepmother and stepsister. I edited some text in the very first episode to point that out and also why MC is calling them simply mother and sister nonetheless. Also i edited some text in season 1 episode 3 to go along with it.
In addition this patch contains a fix to a continuition bug in S1E3:
There is a situtation where a girl mentioned that MC kissed her yesterday while that actually happened the day before yesterday.

Installation:
Simply Extract the archive into the No More Money folder

Last edited:

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I just started playing the game and i really like it so far but im not into incest at all. The default version with the "Landlord" and so on is simply ridiciulous so i created a non-incest-patch for the incest patch for myself. I did some minor tweaks to the text to ease my mind and now i'm sharing it incase someone else might be interested:

What it changes:
Mother and sister will be stepmother and stepsister. I edited some text in the very first episode to point that out and also why MC is calling them simply mother and sister nonetheless. Also i edited some text in season 1 episode 3 to go along with it.
In addition this patch contains a fix to a continuition bug in S1E3:
There is a situtation where a girl mentioned that MC kissed her yesterday while that actually happened the day before yesterday.

Installation:
Simply Extract the archive into the No More Money folder
Hmm first time I'm seeing this type of a patch,And just like with the Where the heart is incest patch its kinda rude to rewrite someone elses story just to satisfy your own desire for non incest or in that games case incest...

Bartholomnus

Nov 25, 2021
Hmm first time I'm seeing this type of a patch,And just like with the Where the heart is incest patch its kinda rude to rewrite someone elses story just to satisfy your own desire for non incest or in that games case incest...
I think the devs non-incest version is even more rude to the story. And rewrite is is too big of a word here. I just did some minor edits.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
I think the devs non-incest version is even more rude to the story. And rewrite is is too big of a word here. I just did some minor edits.
You do realise that the non-incest version is so that they can be on patreon and your ''minor'' edits are still a rewrite no matter how you try and put it...

Reactions: MS686

Bartholomnus

Nov 25, 2021
You do realise that the non-incest version is so that they can be on patreon and your ''minor'' edits are still a rewrite no matter how you try and put it...
I realise that indeed, but still this is just a modification to the game without any disrespect to the author. I probably would've never really loved Skyrim the way i do now without all the mods available. But of course if RoyalCandy said he despises this, then i'll gladly stop it.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I realise that indeed, but still this is just a modification to the game without any disrespect to the author. I probably would've never really loved Skyrim the way i do now without all the mods available. But of course if RoyalCandy said he despises this, then i'll gladly stop it.
I honestly don't see the point.
Even if u rename them into step-family they are still family, the game has them portrait as family and they interact like family. Renaming doesn't change any of that, it will still feel like a incest relationship (or is in some countries).

For those who don't like incest, the best solution is simply not to pursue the 3 characters imo. U would need extensive rewriting, if u want to make this feel like a belivable normal relationships.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Dev has said in a post a while back that Emma changed her hair because she might have noticed how MC was looking at Charlotte and Tris, or maybe Dev likes short hair.
From a personal tastes standpoint, she looked better with long hair, if anything, her short hair in the game has made me lose interest in her/her character, not that i really had a lot of interest in her in the first place.
Short hair really doesn't suit her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
From a personal tastes standpoint, she looked better with long hair, if anything, her short hair in the game has made me lose interest in her character. Short hair really doesn't suit her.
One reason devs like short hair in VN's is they do not have to pose or simulate the hair, making it look natural if character tilting head or laying down, where with long hair you mostly have to.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
One reason devs like short hair in VN's is they do not have to pose or simulate the hair, making it look natural if character tilting head or laying down, where with long hair you mostly have to.
That's fair enough, like I said, just my personal taste. Some women look great with short hair, and some just don't.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes