VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Night Hacker
thanks to you , you identify the whore by : "They performed a sexual favour for you in change for financial gain... that my friend, is the very definition of a whore" , So, can you please identfying a married woman who cheat her husband with her tenant , what do you call her ?.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Night Hacker
thanks to you , you identify the whore by : "They performed a sexual favour for you in change for financial gain... that my friend, is the very definition of a whore" , So, can you please identfying a married woman who cheat her husband with her tenant , what do you call her ?.
An adulterer? Maybe a slut? I didn't invent the words. Look up what a "whore" is, a whore is basically a prostitute, that's what it means. But what is a prostitute? That's someone who exchanges sexual favours for financial gain. I didn't make the terms up. If one of the girls gave the MC a blowjob in exchange for financial gain... a HUGE financial gain in this case, that fits the definition of a whore, plain and simple. As for your example, take your pick of terms. In your example there's no financial gain involved, just basic cheating, so she's not a whore in that case.

Anyhow, I'm out of this conversation, call 'em whatever you wish, none of the characters are real, so how about calling them PIXELS. :cool: :sneaky:

Reactions: Old Dog

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
An adulterer? Maybe a slut? I didn't invent the words. Look up what a "whore" is, a whore is basically a prostitute, that's what it means. But what is a prostitute? That's someone who exchanges sexual favours for financial gain. I didn't make the terms up. If one of the girls gave the MC a blowjob in exchange for financial gain... a HUGE financial gain in this case, that fits the definition of a whore, plain and simple. As for your example, take your pick of terms. In your example there's no financial gain involved, just basic cheating, so she's not a whore in that case.

Anyhow, I'm out of this conversation, call 'em whatever you wish, none of the characters are real, so how about calling them PIXELS. :cool: :sneaky:
You know sir , from the beginning of reading your posts and comments in this and other threads I am sure you are Reasonable and Fair person , thank you very much. (y)(y) :cool:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Night Hacker a Reasonable and Fair person!!!!Are we talking about the same person here :ROFLMAO: ?
Hey my dear Old Dog , yes he is in other threads but I was confused a little here but now it is ok , unless you both are friends and you tease both of us.;)
Any way , Thanks for keeping us up to date on the updates Old Dog. (y)

Reactions: Old Dog

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
What are your 5 favorites?
My top 5 in the game, and as I'm a true incest lover, it couldn't be different.
Charlotte
Tris
Denise (Denise and Bea was a tough decision, but Denise is an aunt, so she won.)
Bea
Lisa
For me: 1. Charlotte 2. Emma 3. Tris

Emma doesn't deserve to be cheated on so i've not played the routes for the other non family members. I'm gonna keep telling myself that incest is just family loving and it doesn't count as cheating. :ROFLMAO:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
it's just a game...
and i think what no things more serious than the games which we play. because we do things in our minds at first and THEN we MAY do or not do them in real. but mind - mind over matter. and because of this i sometimes fills bad after i choose this or that in games.
capisce?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah the last update had the MC wanting to throw in the towel with regards to Sheila involvement and Darlene as his family and himself are now threatened. I'm psyched for the next update on how he will accomplish all of what you and I want without losing his family and lovers. Your right about Kat she did show some indications of throuple. At very least when she told the MC in the gym to not tell her GF about her invitation in the gym locker room that was a greenlight to cheating.
Yeah I definitely feel Kat was throwing some mixed messages and major flirting/teasing the MC into thinking there might be a throuple path available. I wonder, if we work for Kat instead of Darlene, does she get close to the MC like Darlene does when working for her? I wonder if she would have a problem cheating on Darlene the same way she seems to take issue with Darlene possibly falling out of love/lust with her?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
will bang mom next update?
what? what a vulgar talking in the ranks?
soldier - you can not fuck your mom, you can not choke your mom, you can not bang your mom - you can only make love to your mom. she are your motherfucking mom - not any cheap whorechicks from your collage!
respect mom's autority!
understood?
then dismissed!

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I tried to play Katrina route and it was a painful experience. She is hot, but so damn annoying at the same time.
Katrina is INSANELY hot, no question at all on that.
Likewise to the 10th Power, is INSANE as it gets(regardless of anything).
Annoying is putting it lightly from my perspective and not close to Annoying level of Olivia in MilfsOfSunville.

That VN it's self IS annoying for me, to put things Politely.
For to many reasons aside from fact Olivia was my favorite on first glance.
After seeing what she is really like, total letdown.

Clearly Katrina wanted to make MC her AND Darlene's Play-Toy.
WAY to obvious motives and THAT is where things go sideways on currant content.
Talk about Backfiring Motives, exponentially thickens the plot unequivocally.

Reactions: Onetogo

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Katrina is INSANELY hot, no question at all on that.
Likewise to the 10th Power, is INSANE as it gets(regardless of anything).
Annoying is putting it lightly from my perspective and not close to Annoying level of Olivia in MilfsOfSunville.

That VN it's self IS annoying for me, to put things Politely.
For to many reasons aside from fact Olivia was my favorite on first glance.
After seeing what she is really like, total letdown.

Clearly Katrina wanted to make MC her AND Darlene's Play-Toy.
WAY to obvious motives and THAT is where things go sideways on currant content.
Talk about Backfiring Motives, exponentially thickens the plot unequivocally.
I'm always falling for the crazies. Seducing the Devil I have the hots for Madison despite the fact that she had an innocent carpenter murdered and she knew he was innocent. In My Sister, My Roommate Ashley murders someone for the MC and you better believe I jumped her bones to buy time for the cops to arrive. College Bound the Dean Miranda is hot and you can choose to not testify and we may see more of hot and crazy in later updates. I'm sure there are more. I haven't quite jumped on the lets fuck Barbara wagon in Long Road Home many on that thread wont touch her with a ten foot pole.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes