VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Not sure how that had anything to do with my statement that you quoted... unless you didn't understand what I actually said. :rolleyes:

I didn't say that incest was weird. :devilish:

I said that a male, wishing he was a female just so he could give birth to a son who could then have mother/son sex with him was weird...:oops:
What... the... @#$%?! LMAO... and you know someone with a pregnancy kink will like this too. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've enjoyed this game more than I thought I would. But having said that, the per-established relationship with Emma has me conflicted. I really like Lisa but my monogamist brain tells me I should try and not fuck things up with Emma so now I'm torn. :unsure:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I've enjoyed this game more than I thought I would. But having said that, the per-established relationship with Emma has me conflicted. I really like Lisa but my monogamist brain tells me I should try and not fuck things up with Emma so now I'm torn. :unsure:
You can break up with her quite early in the game and be on good terms.
You can even tell Lisa "Sorry, I'm taken", then break up with Emma, then get back to Lisa.
That would be the most monogamistic route possible.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You can break up with her quite early in the game and be on good terms.
You can even tell Lisa "Sorry, I'm taken", then break up with Emma, then get back to Lisa.
That would be the most monogamistic route possible.
That's really good to know. I would feel a lot better doing that I think. So. I can go after her after "tell them the truth"?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Also, is it possible to do solo runs in this game? Going by the interaction with the family and the header image it seems like the game tries to push you towards the mom and sister. But I also see that there is no harem tag which makes me think you will ultimately have to pic a main LI.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That's really good to know. I would feel a lot better doing that I think. So. I can go after her after "tell them the truth"?
Yes, you will meet the girls again in the disco and can explain to them whatever you chose to do before.

Also, is it possible to do solo runs in this game? Going by the interaction with the family and the header image it seems like the game tries to push you towards the mom and sister. But I also see that there is no harem tag which makes me think you will ultimately have to pic a main LI.
Well, the game encourages you to get involved with Triss and Charlotte, but you don't have to.
About the tags: It's a rule here not to put up tags for "promised" content, meaning: So far there is no harem way in the game.
It might come at some point, but so far all routes are basically solo or in the best/worst case involve one more girl as side character.

Completely solo ... I think that might be possible if it's possible to avoid getting in bed with the boss. I have to try that, see how much of the story is left :)

ps: In the previous (finished, not abandoned) game of the dev it was also possible to stay solo or have up to 4 (or 5?) girls living with MC in the end.
There were a lot of possible combinations and endings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yes, you will meet the girls again in the disco and can explain to them whatever you chose to do before.

Well, the game encourages you to get involved with Triss and Charlotte, but you don't have to.
About the tags: It's a rule here not to put up tags for "promised" content, meaning: So far there is no harem way in the game.
It might come at some point, but so far all routes are basically solo or in the best/worst case involve one more girl as side character.

Completely solo ... I think that might be possible if it's possible to avoid getting in bed with the boss. I have to try that, see how much of the story is left :)
Thanks for the info again. So am I shooting myself in the foot flirting with the two "house mates" you think. I have been because it really seems like it's how its meant to be. Though personally I could take or leave Charlotte. Lisa on the other hand...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for the info again. So am I shooting myself in the foot flirting with the two "house mates" you think. I have been because it really seems like it's how its meant to be. Though personally I could take or leave Charlotte. Lisa on the other hand...
There are several options to quit their path.
For example you can tell Charlotte at some point "yes, we have gone too far" and in Triss case just don't look at her when she tries to tease you in her new outfit.

On a personal note: I really didn't like how Charlottes path was going. Once they reached the "coming out", I was about to quit her path completely and restart the game to get rid of her. But a bit later there was a great scene with both Charlotte and Triss in the pool playing a daring game which made up for it, so for now I am keeping her around.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrusherKev

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
There are several options to quit their path.
For example you can tell Charlotte at some point "yes, we have gone too far" and in Triss case just don't look at her when she ties to tease you in her new outfit.
I see. I'm still not sure about solo runs but it seems like you can not sleep with the boss. Darlene in my case. I just picked stop her and a notification popped saying her path was now closed.

Reactions: Nemo56

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You can decline everyone, even Charlotte and Tris but you will miss a lot of content that way and the updates will probably feel short. If No More Secrets is anything to go by, there will probably be a "family harem" ending at least.

Zhilbert

Sep 22, 2022
It looks like you’re pretty new here, so here’s a little hint that no one usually bothers to share…

Rule #1 about F95 Zone…

if you don’t want to catch shade and have people poke fun at you, don’t post questions in a thread that you haven’t taken the time to read. At the very least, you could have typed the word mom into the search bar at the top of the screen, and seen that a large percentage of the posts on this thread address that very issue.

Feel free to post comments, and have good discussions, thats why we’re all here, but if you ask questions that are already answered, be prepared to catch some flack for it.

If you do your own research before asking a question, your questions will be more interesting and people will look forward to reading what you have to say.

…but if you keep asking questions that have already been answered, you will rarely ever get a direct answer, you’ll just get people laughing at you, poking fun, or even sometimes just being flat out rude.

Not trying to be mean here, just trying to save you tome grief.

oh, and here’s a freebie… No… There’s no sex with the mom yet.
thanks bro, i remember it

Reactions: Grif1001

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Just to let you know - they don't wrap broken ribs anymore. It can cause pneumonia. I know because I fell down the stairs this summer and broke 5 - they told me that. Though I ended up getting pneumonia anyway...

• Sad
Reactions: Night Hacker

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I just got to season two and I have to say, I think they are going over bored with the montages and panning shots in this one. It also seem like the game is general winding down. To be fair I haven't played all of it yet but so far not a whole lot has really happened. Nothing overly significant at any rate.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes