VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
So I played the update yesterday, and when aunt Denise asks the MC if he's fucking his boss (on the real estate path) he says maybe. This isn't the case, so is this just a lie (and therefore, intended) or a bug?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So I played the update yesterday, and when aunt Denise asks the MC if he's fucking his boss (on the real estate path) he says maybe. This isn't the case, so is this just a lie (and therefore, intended) or a bug?
I would say a bug, i got the same dialogue. He also explained how he got done in, somthing about tied Darlene to a handrail while playing a game with her. Never done anything with her, neither did that happen in my game.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Developer is aware of the small bug and it will probably be fixed shortly. Appearantly does not change your previous choices, and if Darlene/Katrina paths were closed by MC previously, those paths are still closed.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
View attachment 2153853
No More Money [S3 Ep.1 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Can you use a different site to download from? Mixdrop doesn't work for me just errors everytime I try to load the site

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
"Its Fu*king amazing" (Song - Amazing by Above Envy) as usual, great start on season 3, lots of content and Amazing collection of Music..
Found 2 mistakes though,
1. When MC is in hospital, one of the girl calls him Toby, which I guess is the default name.
2. I don't remember but slightly before the previously mentioned bug, there is a line where I felt "feeling" should have been used instead of "feel". Sorry for not giving exact coordination, I was too immersed in playing. :love:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, I've given this my usual minimalist playthrough. I liked it fine, and I suppose I'm invested enough in the plot to be curious how it continues.

It seems to me like the English takes a bit of a hit after Season 1. Some typos, missing commas, wrong conjugations. Not so much that it's a big problem, but there's a noticeable difference to Season 1.

There's a small problem with the exercise scene in Chapter 9. If you're not on Charlotte's path, MC leaves to read, says he'll go take a shower and then Tris comes home and MC's still helping Charlotte.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Does anyone know if you can make the letters bigger?
Sure, you just adjust the font size before you type… :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

but if you mean in the game, then check the preferences/options menu if there’s nothing there, then it would have to be adjusted in Ren’Py as far as I know.

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
There is any difference between working for Darlene or Katrina? In the sense of you losing content, or it does not matter and you can still get content for both of them regardless of which one you decide to work for?

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
There is any difference between working for Darlene or Katrina? In the sense of you losing content, or it does not matter and you can still get content for both of them regardless of which one you decide to work for?
There is very little difference.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Both should have roughly the same content. I found it took a little longer (few minutes occasionally) to get thru the episodes in the club path compared to the real estate path. I've done five or six playthroughs of the same women as love interests per job but just the job path being different. The main difference is how the MC treats / acts around / talks to the women and other characters in the game. One note, the only way to get to know Kayla is on the club path. Suggest trying both job paths with the same women involved and see how things turn out after a few episodes.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes