VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
how to open a joint path Lauren / Lisa or Lisa / Lauren and what are the consequences at the moment?)
You have to pick one of the girls first, then while being in their flat you can also flirt with the second girl getting her as side character. No consequences yet.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Did you ??
What' so hart to understand? "for all versions".

Why do you ask for an update without even trying the patch? If you encounter missing texts, then you ask for an update.

But if you take 3 minutes and open the patch in a text editor, you will understand why it is "for all versions".
Unless MC gets a new baby brother or a granny or a uncle, it will work.

Since none of this happens in the current version, all there is to do is to update the post and write "compatible with version 3.1".

Last edited:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Any chance this might get an update??
What' so hart to understand? "for all versions".

Why do you ask for an update without even trying the patch? If you encounter missing texts, then you ask for an update.

But if you take 3 minutes and open the patch in a textfile, you will understand why it is "for all versions".
Unless MC gets a new baby brother or a granny or a uncle, it will work.

Since none of this happens in the current version, all there is to do is to update the post and write "compatible with version 3.1".
it even says right on what he quoted… “If something changes I will update the version, until then the offered version can be used.”
:rolleyes:

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
I just started playing this game, I like it. Tris is my fav followed by the aunt. Dont really care much about the rest. Tris just looks much better I guess. Sometimes the mum looks good, sometimes her face looks too flabby (not sure what the right word would be).

Anyhow, I wanted to know how long each update takes and how many min/hrs of read they are.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I just started playing this game, I like it. Tris is my fav followed by the aunt. Dont really care much about the rest. Tris just looks much better I guess. Sometimes the mum looks good, sometimes her face looks too flabby (not sure what the right word would be).

Anyhow, I wanted to know how long each update takes and how many min/hrs of read they are.
For the first and half of the season I was releasing an update every month, but lately the episodes got bigger and bigger and now it takes me a while. The plan is to release an update every 6-8 weeks.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Very nice update like all the girls even the bat shit crazy one really enjoying the story to all the best to the dev

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1668804088662.png

Weekly Report 187 - No More Money
Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
I'm happy to let you know that the development of the second episode of the third season has started. This week I have managed to finish the plan for this episode and started to write some events.
In the upcoming episode I will be focusing mainly on Tris and Charlotte, however Densie and Bea will also appear in this episode, but most of the episode will be about these two, since I want to progress further in their relationship.
I can't estimate a release date yet, but I'm trying my best to finish this episode before Christmas, but I'll know more once I have finished the writing and know exactly how many renders I have to make. At the moment I have to make +200 renders so by my calculations the next episode might have around 600 renders, which is a lot, but I'll do my best to finish it.
That being said, I wish you all a nice weekend and see you next week.
Bests,
Jason

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes