VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
royalcandy Well, I did the unthinkable and did a playthrough where I stayed away from every girl not part of the family, as real estate agent.
i.e. broke up with Emma, ignored Katrina, Darlene, Bea, Lisa, Lauren and Sheila. But when telling the story to the aunt, the MC suddenly acted as if he worked for Katrina (did the handcuff thing, which you only get to do when working in the nightclub), f'ed Darlene (said "kinda" when asked by MC's aunt if he boned his boss, and since the playthrough is as real estate agent, only Darlene can be meant). So in short, all kinds of contradictory

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy Well, I did the unthinkable and did a playthrough where I stayed away from every girl not part of the family, as real estate agent.
i.e. broke up with Emma, ignored Katrina, Darlene, Bea, Lisa, Lauren and Sheila. But when telling the story to the aunt, the MC suddenly acted as if he worked for Katrina (did the handcuff thing, which you only get to do when working in the nightclub), f'ed Darlene (said "kinda" when asked by MC's aunt if he boned his boss, and since the playthrough is as real estate agent, only Darlene can be meant). So in short, all kinds of contradictory
Yeah I know about the bug, fixed it on the 3.1.2 version, but that version didn't get leaked.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So, Katarina is growing on me.
Her rebellious nature seems adorable at times.
I wonder if there will be a romance path with her where she actually falls for the mc

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Found the same issue. Game developer knows of the bug and previously indicated will be fixed shortly. No need to replay, paths are still closed if you closed Darlene/Katrina.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Yeah I know about the bug, fixed it on the 3.1.2 version, but that version didn't get leaked.
Don't you mean bugs? coz the MC also didn't bone his boss in my playthrough yet replies to his aunt as if he has

Last edited:

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
i hope more we are able to get revenge and get her locked up for a lifetime or better a bullet ....
I am with you on the idea of revenge but conflicted on the type of revenge getting beat up by her guys is justified beacuse we did fuck her girlfriend as real estate agent in my playthrough but than she took it a step further breaking and entering the MC house and took picture of the girls and she is also involved in shady stuff. one thing is for sure she is an interesting character and still we don't know a lot about her.

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
hope the ending is good. i always feel something does not feel right with no more secrets ending

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes