VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
For the first and half of the season I was releasing an update every month, but lately the episodes got bigger and bigger and now it takes me a while. The plan is to release an update every 6-8 weeks.
I love this game so much it's one of the best games I have ever played and all the LI are amazing but I'm worried that what Emma said about having relationships with other girls (which could lead to drama with other LI and that would be interesting) in the hospital please tell me we did not break her she already has family issues, I love that the mc acknowledge the fact he is an asshole for cheating.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I always hoped for some more bitchin between Emma and Triss, but apart from that one scene there was nothing.

No matter if in the end they try to kill each other or end up in the bed with MC, they have a interesting chemistry that should be explored.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I love this game so much it's one of the best games I have ever played and all the LI are amazing but I'm worried that what Emma said about having relationships with other girls (which could lead to drama with other LI and that would be interesting) in the hospital please tell me we did not break her she already has family issues, I love that the mc acknowledge the fact he is an asshole for cheating.
Well I can't say that you broke her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I always hoped for some more bitchin between Emma and Triss, but apart from that one scene there was nothing.

No matter if in the end they try to kill each other or end up in the bed with MC, they have a interesting chemistry that should be explored.
And I will explore it, but after Tris and Toby get closer, then she will become even more jealous then before and the bitchin will happen more often.

KingJulian2021

May 8, 2022
View attachment 2178425

Weekly Report 187 - No More Money
Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
I'm happy to let you know that the development of the second episode of the third season has started. This week I have managed to finish the plan for this episode and started to write some events.
In the upcoming episode I will be focusing mainly on Tris and Charlotte, however Densie and Bea will also appear in this episode, but most of the episode will be about these two, since I want to progress further in their relationship.
I can't estimate a release date yet, but I'm trying my best to finish this episode before Christmas, but I'll know more once I have finished the writing and know exactly how many renders I have to make. At the moment I have to make +200 renders so by my calculations the next episode might have around 600 renders, which is a lot, but I'll do my best to finish it.
That being said, I wish you all a nice weekend and see you next week.
Bests,
Jason

One of the best VN on the market. Very good story, well written. Congrats!

Reactions: KrusherKev

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
View attachment 2178425

Weekly Report 187 - No More Money
Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
I'm happy to let you know that the development of the second episode of the third season has started. This week I have managed to finish the plan for this episode and started to write some events.
In the upcoming episode I will be focusing mainly on Tris and Charlotte, however Densie and Bea will also appear in this episode, but most of the episode will be about these two, since I want to progress further in their relationship.
I can't estimate a release date yet, but I'm trying my best to finish this episode before Christmas, but I'll know more once I have finished the writing and know exactly how many renders I have to make. At the moment I have to make +200 renders so by my calculations the next episode might have around 600 renders, which is a lot, but I'll do my best to finish it.
That being said, I wish you all a nice weekend and see you next week.
Bests,
Jason
YES!!

Reactions: KrusherKev

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I'm glad that the dialogue with Charlotte is well written and the banter sounds quite natural (for an AVN ofc). It's important since it's not easy building attraction with a mother character, bc of the inherent awkwardness.

I was also glad to read in previous posts that Emma doesn't break up with you if you cheat on her (though so far she hasn't caught me, maybe it only happened with Lauren or Lisa). I really like all the girls (except Kat, duh) but I'm only willing and able to do 2 separate playthroughs. One for every girl would definitely have been much.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I'm glad that the dialogue with Charlotte is well written and the banter sounds quite natural (for an AVN ofc). It's important since it's not easy building attraction with a mother character, bc of the inherent awkwardness.

I was also glad to read in previous posts that Emma doesn't break up with you if you cheat on her (though so far she hasn't caught me, maybe it only happened with Lauren or Lisa). I really like all the girls (except Kat, duh) but I'm only willing and able to do 2 separate playthroughs. One for every girl would definitely have been much.
from my experience, she only caught the MC cheating with Lauren or Lisa it was a very emotional dialogue between them I recommend trying to play it maybe in a different route

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
hum, so I don't see a harem tag, but is this game a harem-like at least?

I realize you need to choose between the 2 lesbian bosses and the 2 flat-mates, so you can't really hook up with every single girl in a single run, but so far you can pretty much screw around without consequence... like even the nurse in the last ep knows about your other 2 GFs and doesn't seem to mind... sooo which one is it? Mind you, I'm not complaining either way, I'm just curious.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
First time trying it, as a whole it's a very well rounded erotic game, though as a Charlotte focused player..My balls will certainly sue the dev at some point for all the suffering they went through...It's a slow burn when it comes to her route for sure, which is not necessarily bad seeing how she's closely related to the main character..Though I hope things will start to change drastically in the near future, kisses and occasional dick holding doesn't do it for us anymore. I'm just new here so I can only imagine how difficult it was for Charlotte fans to persevere all these years waiting for a miracle that will steer her route towards the peak of quality family content..The sister already crossed the line so maybe it's time for the immortal MILF to follow suit.

Outside of the family circle I have to say I really like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
her job alone makes her that much more interesting not to mention the unworldly curves she carries with her wherever she goes...The girlfriend is wholesome and I would never break her heart if this wasn't a fantasy but since it is I'd rather stick with the family for now, Sweet Home Alabama style.

I wish nothing but the best for the developer and Charlotte fans in particular, let's hope for a brighter incestuous future for this troubled household.

Ammy143

Nov 13, 2021
Do anyone have images of this game... I want them as my mobile wallpaper
Can I download myself somehow??

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do anyone have images of this game... I want them as my mobile wallpaper
Can I download myself somehow??
You can use unren batch file to unpack the game files. You need a PC for that however. It uses the Ren'Py runtime which is shipped with the game so in theory similar scripts should work for android as well. However I have no idea how to do that on android.

Reactions: Ammy143
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes