VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Wait, planning and half of writing constitutes 22 percent of an entire update?
Then what percent is the renders?
If one only wants a picture collection without story, (working) choices, different paths or anything, then writing would constitute a lot less.
Rendering and animation are just waiting time and electrical bills, the actual work goes into posing and of course the planning/writing.

Reactions: KrusherKev

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
getting beat up by her guys is justified beacuse we did fuck her girlfriend as real estate agent in my playthrough
That happens regardless, ooc I did a playthrough where I avoided all non-family members and still got beat up.

What I found odd is Emma's behaviour, when she got mad at MC and bailed, for hooking up with one of the apartment girls, she came running back like the wind when MC ended up in hospital. But when MC gives her the boot, and she obviously still very much into MC, she doesn't even make an appearance...

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoomaa

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
That happens regardless, ooc I did a playthrough where I avoided all non-family members and still got beat up.

What I found odd is Emma's behaviour, when she got mad at MC and bailed, for hooking up with one of the apartment girls, she came running back like the wind when MC ended up in hospital. But when MC gives her the boot, and she obviously still very much into MC, she doesn't even make an appearance...
In the storylines where MC and Emma are "taking a break", she won't know that the MC is in the hospital right away. No direct everyday contact with him, however, Emma and Tris attend the same college, so perhaps after a few days of Tris not attending school, Emma calls or checks in to see what is going on, and then that turns their relationship around...remember, her path did not close when they broke up on the phone, only a "relationship break" occurred. In storylines where Emma caught MC cheating on her, Charlotte isn't aware they broke up, and lets Emma know practically immediately what happened to MC, so Emma comes to the hospital. Also, all paths lead to the MC getting beat up at the end of the second season, no matter what paths you are on, it is a necessary cliff-hanger to set up season #3

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
In storylines where Emma caught MC cheating on her, Charlotte isn't aware they broke up, and lets Emma know practically immediately what happened to MC
Ah, that detail slipped my mind... thanks for the reminder

Also, all paths lead to the MC getting beat up at the end of the second season, no matter what paths you are on, it is a necessary cliff-hanger to set up season #3
That part was a given once I played the family-only route... but like I said, overlooked Charlotte's lack of knowledge about the "break up"

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Ah, that detail slipped my mind... thanks for the reminder

That part was a given once I played the family-only route... but like I said, overlooked Charlotte's lack of knowledge about the "break up"
now I am curious what was the reason for the beat-up if he did not fuck the boss?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
now I am curious what was the reason for the beat-up if he did not fuck the boss?
Well all these answers you got are correct, however the main reason for getting beaten is because the MC asked the wrong questions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Damn. Good. Choice. Tris is such a hottie :) :p Edit the picture should probably have spoiler tag, as ONLY gameplays with Bea's path open as a love interest will have seen that picture so far

Last edited:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Since you didn't tell me the screen resolution you need I will just send you the original file which luckily is almost a square so you can crop it however you want for the wallpaper.

I cannot attach it here because of the size but here is a link where you can get it:

Cheers.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Since you didn't tell me the screen resolution you need I will just send you the original file which luckily is almost a square so you can crop it however you want for the wallpaper.

I cannot attach it here because of the size but here is a link where you can get it:
Mega

Cheers.
LOL I highly recommend zooming in on the render once downloaded from the Mega site.....Tris' assets are immaculate ;):sneaky:

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Speaking of screenshots, does Ren'py support higher resolutions than 1080p? Or is that a forced limitation based on the developer's computer?

I play at 4K but I think Ren'py resizes the game window, rather than using 4K images or upscaling to 4K. Not that I am complaining. Far from it; I think this is a gorgeous game.

Ammy143

Nov 13, 2021

Mega

Cheers.
Thanks a lot ...

I would really appreciate if we could get some of hi quality pics of all ladies in this game...
Thanks in advance....

Last edited:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Speaking of screenshots, does Ren'py support higher resolutions than 1080p? Or is that a forced limitation based on the developer's computer?

I play at 4K but I think Ren'py resizes the game window, rather than using 4K images or upscaling to 4K. Not that I am complaining. Far from it; I think this is a gorgeous game.
Renpy does support higher resolution. You can set whatever resolution you want. I don't know how well it handles 4K, but it should not be a problem. The problem with the 4K images is not Renpy, but Daz. You need a very powerful PC to render a lot of 4K renders, even with my machine which has 2x3090 it takes quite some time to render them, especially if it has 3 or more characters and when doing 300+ renders for a version, having them in 4k it will slow down the development a lot.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ren'Py does a good job upscaling. I have seen a few games with higher resolution images, but the gain is minimal. It would increase the game's size significantly and no one would notice a difference. Most people could play a game with 720p graphics and would not notice.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Thank you for the info. I took a look at Daz. That looks interesting. I wondered where developers were getting their models.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes