VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Thank you for the info. I took a look at Daz. That looks interesting. I wondered where developers were getting their models.
Usually from Daz3d, renderosity, renderotica (+18), but I have to tell you that these are really expensive, however if you don't publish your work and it's only for your own use, I'm sure you can find pirate websites that sell these assets, even here on f95zone you can find some.

Reactions: Ghostly and Ara-sH

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Ren'Py does a good job upscaling. I have seen a few games with higher resolution images, but the gain is minimal. It would increase the game's size significantly and no one would notice a difference. Most people could play a game with 720p graphics and would not notice.
I have average eyesight and I definitely notice a difference between 1080p and 2K/4K renders on a > 1080p screen monitor
You should make an appointment with an ophthalmologist.

Skut100

Feb 13, 2019

Hi guys,
A few days ago I have done a 4k custom render for someone and he proposed to me that maybe like him there are others who would pay for a custom render.
That's why I have created a new tier, which I have to be honest is expensive, but it's only for those of you who want/can support me even more than before and in return I will scene with up to to three characters and render them from three different angles.

I don't expect a lot of people to join this tier that's why I have limited this tier to only 2 patrons. If one of you joins this tier please contact me over discord or patreon messages and explain to me the scene.
I will not do any images that are against patreon's guideline.
Bests,
Jason tier.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Hi guys,
A few days ago I have done a 4k custom render for someone and he proposed to me that maybe like him there are others who would pay for a custom render.
That's why I have created a new tier, which I have to be honest is expensive, but it's only for those of you who want/can support me even more than before and in return I will scene with up to to three characters and render them from three different angles.

I don't expect a lot of people to join this tier that's why I have limited this tier to only 2 patrons. If one of you joins this tier please contact me over discord or patreon messages and explain to me the scene.
I will not do any images that are against patreon's guideline.
Bests,
Jason View attachment 2190525
The aunt and the mother who are under the eyes of Patreon? Friends?

Because I see a threesome that would be a shame if not happen

Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Ren'Py does a good job upscaling. I have seen a few games with higher resolution images, but the gain is minimal. It would increase the game's size significantly and no one would notice a difference. Most people could play a game with 720p graphics and would not notice.
Agreed. I have been surprised a few times to discover 720P renders that were scaled up to 1080P and they looked pretty good. Ren'PY definitely does a great job.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Is the Katrina path worth playing, now that we know what she'll do to you? I'm only referring to the job, I'd never romance her after she showed she's a psycho.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Is the Katrina path worth playing, now that we know what she'll do to you? I'm only referring to the job, I'd never romance her after she showed she's a psycho.
Yes, gives a different aspect of gameplay, as the MC acts increasingly different as the game progresses on the club job path. Not mr. nice guy and all sweet and helpful as he is on the real estate job path....definitely worth trying out especially after season 2 starts

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1669415640865.png

Weekly Report 188 - No More Money
Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I've been working hard trying to finish writing the text for the next episode, so I can estimate better a release date, but it seems that this episode is also going to be big, not as big as the previous one, but still, there are a lot of things that are going to happen even though this episode will only include 4 characters.
At the moment with 76% of the text done I already have 550 renders to make, so probably by the time I finish writing I expect to have around 700 renders to prepare. I hope to finish this episode until Christmas, but I'm not sure it will be possible.
FUTURE PLANS
This week I created a new tier for custom render and I limited it to 2 patrons, because I was not sure how well it will be received and how much it will affect the development. In less than 12 hours since I created the tier I got two patrons and I have just completed their request without affecting the development, so that's why next month I will increase the limit to 3 or 4 patrons on that tier and also instead of three different angles I will make 5 or 6, based on the scene.
Anyway, I wish you all a nice weekend.
Bests,

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
He didn't specify by which episode. But the dev did say that by the end of season 3, the MC will have fucked every girl.
Or at least had the chance to. Forced with a character the player doesn't want to isn't cool. Except Katrina - she screams "female rapist."

Reactions: KrusherKev

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no offense, but maybe play again and have a closer look to the lines from "cop-girl"... you CANT ignore the cop-girl. The plot will always occur, no matter what you do, MC will investigate the BDSM club and will have conversations with the cop-girl no matter what... if you bang her or not doesnt really matter here. And this will always get the attention of Katrina at the end. Its just a given thing. Cause.... well... its the mainplot of the game.

It depends on your actions which things Katrina will say to the MC on top of that. But the BDSM investigation will always happen either way and Katrina will questioning the MC cause of that. And the "cop-girl" will start this for the MC everytime... either in his own will, or not... the MC will do it anyways, its forced on the player, cause... as i said, its mainplot. No way around it.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes