VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I'll try not to spoil the game too much so I will just use generic examples.

There will be 3 types of endings.

Bad : You end up alone. Either because all the girls left you, or maybe because you didn't had any path open.

One girl : In the end you are only with a girl. Those are the most romantic ones and specials for the girl. To reach this type of ending you either focus the whole game on a certain girl or maybe the other girls you have focused on, left you because they felt betrayed by you, or maybe because they didn't like the girls you cheated her on with.

Part harem: This will be the most common one. By the end some girls will find out about each other, but they will accept to share the MC, however not all the girls are compatible with each other. Some girls will accept to share the mc with certain girls, but not with others.
Thanks! Are you willing to list out the part-harem routes we'll be able to pursue? ie. which girls are willing to share the MC yet?

Reactions: KrusherKev

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Katrina is hot, bad, and mad as a box of frogs. Love her. I hope there'll be a chance to team up with her properly as MC gets more drawn into her world.
I hate her but she's so damn sexy. Damn seeing me a
I'll try not to spoil the game too much so I will just use generic examples.

There will be 3 types of endings.

Bad : You end up alone. Either because all the girls left you, or maybe because you didn't had any path open.

One girl : In the end you are only with a girl. Those are the most romantic ones and specials for the girl. To reach this type of ending you either focus the whole game on a certain girl or maybe the other girls you have focused on, left you because they felt betrayed by you, or maybe because they didn't like the girls you cheated her on with.

Part harem: This will be the most common one. By the end some girls will find out about each other, but they will accept to share the MC, however not all the girls are compatible with each other. Some girls will accept to share the mc with certain girls, but not with others.
I think I know which girls would be okay with it and which don't but I don't spoil anything if it's true.

I'll state what I mentioned in the thread before I see Lauren (GF route) being pissed about the cheating on Emma but ultimately getting over would be down with a threesome or sharing. While Lisa would not, she will likely break up with the MC. I don't want an answer, wanted to state my theory.

Reactions: Pendrell

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I think Bea (the student nurse & Tris' Friend) took the pictures that Katrina then showed/gave to MC; demonstrating her power over him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alphaeboy

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I think Bea (the student nurse & Tris' Friend) took the pictures that Katrina then showed/gave to MC; demonstrating her power over him.
It would be worse if you were on her route. I mean if you're a manwhore she pretty much caught him in 4K 3 Times depending on if you romancing all girls.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Ok so if this is the end no more story with Triss and Charlotte i mean that is the most important thing for me.

Reactions: Nemo56

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
No, the pictures were taken by Neal, the bouncer / enforcer guy from Katrina's club
Not that I doubt you - I'm just hoping there's proof / evidence of this, because I am trying to form some conclusions - I may be wrong. Looking for linkages.....

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Not that I doubt you - I'm just hoping there's proof / evidence of this, because I am trying to form some conclusions - I may be wrong. Looking for linkages.....
I would have to go back to the exact scene of the pictures being thrown at the MC, but I'm 99% sure there is a slight portion of Bea's body noticeable in nthe picture of Tris, so if that is a fact, then Bea could not have taken at least that pic

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Not really. I think the next year is closer than the next update.

... but now that I think of it: Wouldn't that be something if it was possible in the current version, but only unlocked after New Years Eve.
yes but which new years eve? 2022 or 2025's? or somewhere in between?

• Angry

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
There is very few games worth waiting for on this site and this is one of them. I really like the story and art work and animations. I hope for the part harem will be Mom,Tris and aunt. I've tried to do a play through with each girl and each time i can't refuse them lol. Also Lisa is a hard turn down lol

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
There is very few games worth waiting for on this site and this is one of them. I really like the story and art work and animations. I hope for the part harem will be Mom,Tris and aunt. I've tried to do a play through with each girl and each time i can't refuse them lol. Also Lisa is a hard turn down lol
I feel you M8 !

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes