VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had a great week.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I have managed to finish writing the second episode of the third season and I got a little bit carried away, so I created a very big episode. This time unlike with the previous episode I only focused on two girls. Tris and Charlotte, but I didn't forget about Denise and Bea. I really enjoyed writing this episode and I tried my best to pay attention to every detail, that's why the upcoming episode will have around 650 still renders, 130 motion renders and 30 animations.
Unfortunately this means I won't be able to release the episode this month. As much as I wanted to release it before Christmas, it's just not possible. Even if I was doing this as a full time job, there is no way I will be able to finish everything in time and I really don't want to mess things up, especially with this episode.
I apologize and I will prepare a small Christmas gift, nothing too fancy since I want to focus on the game, but a few Christmas renders are coming.
That being said, I hope you all have a great weekend.
Bests,
Jason

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Lisa is so very beautiful, but when she shows her teeth it really ruins her image. Can't she fix the gaps between her teeth? Her dad gave her money for an apartment and a convertible after all, so money doesn't seem to be an issue.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
> his past week I have managed to finish writing the second episode of the third season and I got a little bit carried away, so I created a very big episode. This time unlike with the previous episode I only focused on two girls. Tris and Charlotte, but I didn't forget about Denise and Bea.

Your bet, will anything actually go somewhere with either of them?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
> his past week I have managed to finish writing the second episode of the third season and I got a little bit carried away, so I created a very big episode. This time unlike with the previous episode I only focused on two girls. Tris and Charlotte, but I didn't forget about Denise and Bea.

Your bet, will anything actually go somewhere with either of them?
Fingers crossed :)

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I would love it if there is an update coming this as so old!
The last (massive) update was released literally one month ago, on November 7th. The developer keeps patrons constantly updated with new update % completion progress reports. Overall the game has received 15 episodes in around 22 months since being started...what exactly is "old" about this game? The developer is producing an amazing product.

Reactions: Lorenz1

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
The last (massive) update was released literally one month ago, on November 7th. The developer keeps patrons constantly updated with new update % completion progress reports. Overall the game has received 15 episodes in around 22 months since being started...what exactly is "old" about this game? The developer is producing an amazing product.
There are certainly games that have been around a lot longer with a lot less in it.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I agree with Lorenz there is no sequel

GreenArow

May 8, 2020
i can't download the mod because my browser says the website is not secure so i am unable to download it any help?

Jul 28, 2020
QUESTION: should we be reporting links that are redirected to trash that we are not trying to download to the Mods here? Several of the platforms being used will when you click on the link to download the file you are after take you to something you have no desire to download. I am not blaming the Game Dev, its the hosting platforms that are misleading. I think that if there are enough complaints about a particular platform that it should be banned from use here, but that may not be possible I dont know...anyway is it worth my time to inform the mods about bad platforms or not?

Reactions: Joop501

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
QUESTION: should we be reporting links that are redirected to trash that we are not trying to download to the Mods here? Several of the platforms being used will when you click on the link to download the file you are after take you to something you have no desire to download. I am not blaming the Game Dev, its the hosting platforms that are misleading. I think that if there are enough complaints about a particular platform that it should be banned from use here, but that may not be possible I dont know...anyway is it worth my time to inform the mods about bad platforms or not?
Just use uBlock Origin, usually gets around any of the popup stuff etc

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i can't download the mod because my browser says the website is not secure so i am unable to download it any help?
There are alternative links, try them.
Also a download manager like JDownloader will block all malicious scripts.

And aout the "shold we report" question: None of the 4 links on the main page lead to trash, all are working. But they do meke a living out of showing ads (server's aren't free), so the also contain thirt party scripts that can lead to adware. While I don't mind being shown ads on the download page, I do mind scripts. That's why I use a scriptblocker that solves most of these problems (NoScript, uBlock ... you name it. It doesn't really matter which one). Also I use a download manager.

GreenArow

May 8, 2020
There are alternative links, try them.
Also a download manager like JDownloader will block all malicious scripts.

And aout the "shold we report" question: None of the 4 links on the main page lead to trash, all are working. But they do meke a living out of showing ads (server's aren't free), so the also contain thirt party scripts that can lead to adware. While I don't mind being shown ads on the download page, I do mind scripts. That's why I use a scriptblocker that solves most of these problems (NoScript, uBlock ... you name it. It doesn't really matter which one). Also I use a download manager.
thank's alot man espescially for the scriptblockers

thebalde

May 8, 2019

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had a great week.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I have managed to finish writing the second episode of the third season and I got a little bit carried away, so I created a very big episode. This time unlike with the previous episode I only focused on two girls. Tris and Charlotte, but I didn't forget about Denise and Bea. I really enjoyed writing this episode and I tried my best to pay attention to every detail, that's why the upcoming episode will have around 650 still renders, 130 motion renders and 30 animations.
Unfortunately this means I won't be able to release the episode this month. As much as I wanted to release it before Christmas, it's just not possible. Even if I was doing this as a full time job, there is no way I will be able to finish everything in time and I really don't want to mess things up, especially with this episode.
I apologize and I will prepare a small Christmas gift, nothing too fancy since I want to focus on the game, but a few Christmas renders are coming.
That being said, I hope you all have a great weekend.
Bests,
Jason
Niiice!! I dont care to wait any longer if they story continues on the right path (Trist and Charlotte). Others characters, but aunt, are little boring to me.

Reactions: Huskyxgood
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes