VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Just started playing. Loving it so far. But damn, Tris is making it hard to like her. I'm trying to, but like... this bitch calls Emma a gold digger, but if you don't look at her to purposely lose the bet to give her money, you close her path? Pot, meet kettle.

Soundtrack is top notch. Is there a playlist somewhere?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Just started playing. Loving it so far. But damn, Tris is making it hard to like her. I'm trying to, but like... this bitch calls Emma a gold digger, but if you don't look at her to purposely lose the bet to give her money, you close her path? Pot, meet kettle.

Soundtrack is top notch. Is there a playlist somewhere?
Youtube playlist covers songs until probably season 2 episode 5 or 6 roughly

Seems like every possible love interest has to have at least one way to specifically close the path, this must be how developer gave player the option to close the path for Tris

Last edited:
Reactions: ryansFLYIN

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Seems like every possible love interest has to have at least one way to specifically close the path, this must be how developer gave player the option to close the path for Tris
I'm keeping it open for now. Only path I've closed so far is Katrina (besides the mom and aunt, but I never really opened those) because the next time I see her I want it to be when I shove a gun up her cunt and pull the trigger until I hear clicks. Gimme a good snuff scene and I'll be a happy boy. But I'm also not holding my breath because I saw in a previous post that she gets a happy ending at the end of all this, which is utter bullshit.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I'm keeping it open for now. Only path I've closed so far is Katrina (besides the mom and aunt, but I never really opened those) because the next time I see her I want it to be when I shove a gun up her cunt and pull the trigger until I hear clicks. Gimme a good snuff scene and I'll be a happy boy. But I'm also not holding my breath because I saw in a previous post that she gets a happy ending at the end of all this, which is utter bullshit.
Katrina "can" have a happy ending, you as the player can control the destiny of the MC and if so choose, have his only love interest be Kat, it is just one of soooooo many possibilities. That's one of the best things about No More Money, the insane number of paths and replays available. You can choose to keep love interest paths open or close them, the developer isn't stating that Kat will have a happy ending just that it is possible.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Katrina "can" have a happy ending, you as the player can control the destiny of the MC and if so choose, have his only love interest be Kat, it is just one of soooooo many possibilities. That's one of the best things about No More Money, the insane number of paths and replays available. You can choose to keep love interest paths open or close them, the developer isn't stating that Kat will have a happy ending just that it is possible.
I know! Already started on my second play with Kat, this time with Lisa instead of Lauren. Then one more each for Lisa and Lauren with... I can't think of her name (not Kat).

I'm not saying Kat shouldn't be able to have a happy ending, I'm just saying that a happy ending for me would involve her, a hammer, and her muffled screams apologizing for threatening my family. So I just hope that's an option LOL

Mar 26, 2022
Honestly, I can't imagine how this "happy ending" with Katrina would look like. It's very unlikely that they will live happily ever after :HideThePain: The only one I can think of is the MC working for her as a pimp ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Honestly, I can't imagine how this "happy ending" with Katrina would look like. It's very unlikely that they will live happily ever after :HideThePain: The only one I can think of is the MC working for her as a pimp ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I think a cooler outcome in game would have been to not have a good ending with her anyway, it would have added drama and realism, otherwise what is the rule that with everyone, even a lady like that, there has to be a weird, but a good ending. Katrina and mc they are too different personalities.

Reactions: CachedBaguette

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I think a cooler outcome in game would have been to not have a good ending with her anyway, it would have added drama and realism, otherwise what is the rule that with everyone, even a lady like that, there has to be a weird, but a good ending. Katrina and mc they are too different personalities.
Not necessarily, if you play the club job route the MC is getting to be a "badass" in his own right, getting more violent in actions and how he treats and talks to others. S3 E1 he talks briefly about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so if the MC is every episode becoming more "bad" then him ending up with Katrina is a plausible outcome to the game

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Not necessarily, if you play the club job route the MC is getting to be a "badass" in his own right, getting more violent in actions and how he treats and talks to others. S3 E1 he talks briefly about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so if the MC is every episode becoming more "bad" then him ending up with Katrina is a plausible outcome to the game
Then why did he decide to help Sheila anyway? I think he has a little too much morals to go the criminal route with Katrina and build an equal relationship with her. But there are two more seasons ahead, maybe he'll continue down that bad road more seriously.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Then why did he decide to help Sheila anyway? I think he has a little too much morals to go the criminal route with Katrina and build an equal relationship with her. But there are two more seasons ahead, maybe he'll continue down that bad road more seriously.
Fair enough, I suppose MC's attempt to help Sheila had something to do with MC thinking he would want to help Tris if she were in that position, and as an extension, wanted initially to help Sheila help her sister. Also vaguely recall that the MC had thought if he helps the cops he could take over once Katrina was gone, so partially motivated by self interest too. And yes, with two more seasons to go MC will definitely get further down the "bad road", the developer already stated by end of third season his transformation t obad guy will be about complete...something to look forward to

Reactions: wizardcock

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Fair enough, I suppose MC's attempt to help Sheila had something to do with MC thinking he would want to help Tris if she were in that position, and as an extension, wanted initially to help Sheila help her sister. Also vaguely recall that the MC had thought if he helps the cops he could take over once Katrina was gone, so partially motivated by self interest too. And yes, with two more seasons to go MC will definitely get further down the "bad road", the developer already stated by end of third season his transformation t obad guy will be about complete...something to look forward to
KrusherKev pretty much summed everything. On the bad route, the MC still wanted to help Sheila, because he was still one of the good ones, but with every episode he changes more and more. Last episode a small thought enter his head, still help Sheila, but not for the same reason as before, but to take Katrina's place. At this time in the story he tries to forget about this idea, but maybe this idea will come back haunting him.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I can imagine scenarios where Katrina and the MC have a happy ending. I'm not sure if Katrina's past will play a role into how the MC perceives her. I view the MC as a bit of a white knight as he has already played this role with Sheila. Having been abused myself I can emphasize with her it gives me a window into her as damaged goods which gives me pause from judging her too harshly.

Katrina has done some bad things which she alluded to in the dinner invitation, I didn't get the sense she was proud of that. I think she gives off a bad-ass persona as a defensive measure and the MC might soften her a bit. I've also seen roles reverse(or attempt to) during the sex scenes. The word redemption comes to mind. She payed for the hospital costs, but as the MC stated why not prevent it from happening in the first place? I think Katrina is going to soften and put some trust with the MC. I'm sure the Katrina haters who want to stick a ice pick in her head will bulk at the idea.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I can imagine scenarios where Katrina and the MC have a happy ending. I'm not sure if Katrina's past will play a role into how the MC perceives her. I view the MC as a bit of a white knight as he has already played this role with Sheila. Having been abused myself I can emphasize with her it gives me a window into her as damaged goods which gives me pause from judging her too harshly.

Katrina has done some bad things which she alluded to in the dinner invitation, I didn't get the sense she was proud of that. I think she gives off a bad-ass persona as a defensive measure and the MC might soften her a bit. I've also seen roles reverse(or attempt to) during the sex scenes. The word redemption comes mind. She payed for the hospital costs, but as the MC stated why not prevent it from happening in the first place? I think Katrina is going to soften and put some trust with the MC. I'm sure the Katrina haters who want to stick a ice pick in her head will bulk at the idea.
I think Katrina only kept him alive cause he’s got a big dick and he fucked her so good and showed her he’s not afraid of her and he’s not a yes man, which is what she’s used to and he will even boss her around which might actually turn her on without her wanting to admit it

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1671213036874.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I have been mainly focusing on the renders. This week I have managed to do around 130 renders, which is not bad but not great either.
Also while doing the renders I have found some events that I was not completely happy with, so I rewrite some of them, nothing too big, but I made some improvements
CHRISTMAS EVENT
As you know last week I have started a small contest, unfortunately I have received enough submissions so I might have to suspend it. I apologize to those of you who invested time into this.
Best regards,
Jason

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
"As you know last week I have started a small contest, unfortunately I have received enough submissions so I might have to suspend it "

Suspend it because he got *enough* submissions? Wait.. what? Either I'm way too tired to understand..or I dunno.
I guess he meant to say NOT received enough submissions? Or too many?
:unsure:

I'm obviously not trying to poke and point out potential typos etc, I legit wonder, as I'm atm kinda confused by that sentence. :giggle:

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes