View attachment 2247023
View attachment 2247024
View attachment 2247026
View attachment 2247039
View attachment 2247041
View attachment 2247043
View attachment 2247044

Hi guys,

For the upcoming next two weeks I will be having a strange schedule due to Christmas, so I won't be posting the daily progress on discord nor the Weekly Report on Friday.

I will still be available over private message, discord and mail, but I might not be as active as before.

That being said I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and I hope you like my small Christmas present. All the images are 4k and also if you want to use them as wallpapers, you can find the original images here.

Merry Christmas,
Jason
hehe, I wish Santa gave me such chicks in a box for Christmas .. how are the beauties from this game)))) .. as I understand it, it's too early for the announcement, right?:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Reactions: maria

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
does anyone know the music playing when emma catches you at the cafe?
If you are talking about the scene where the MC runs after Emma because she saw you, then it's called:
Stay by Russo and Weinberg. I am getting my music from another place since I have to pay for them, but you should be able to find it on youtube.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
If you are talking about the scene where the MC runs after Emma because she saw you, then it's called:
Stay by Russo and Weinberg. I am getting my music from another place since I have to pay for them, but you should be able to find it on youtube.
thank you!

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
some more I am curious about if you have the time to answer or someone else knows

1) When Tris asks the MC why they were jerking off earlier
2) When Tris get's drunk and is giving MC a BJ
3) When Tris takes the bike and runsaway
4) When MC is teaching tris to drink at the pub
5) When MC and Bea are having their date at the hospital
6) When the MC passes out and Bea eats the chocolate

Sorry it is just a great soundtrack with a lot of amazing songs xD I managed to find myself 2 but the others haven't been able to find

Last edited:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
some more I am curious about if you have the time to answer or someone else knows

1) When Tris asks the MC why they were jerking off earlier
2) When Tris get's drunk and is giving MC a BJ
3) When Tris takes the bike and runsaway
4) When MC is teaching tris to drink at the pub
5) When MC and Bea are having their date at the hospital
6) When the MC passes out and Bea eats the chocolate

Sorry it is just a great soundtrack with a lot of amazing songs xD I managed to find myself 2 but the others haven't been able to find
I will take care of it sometime this week, but please send me a private message so I won't forget, because right now I'm busy with something and I might forget.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Not correct, developer has stated that combinations of love interests will be possible. Royal Candy post here on November 29th. Part harem will be the most common ending, some girls will accept to share the MC but some girls are not compatible with each other
I'll be part happy then.

My current play, I sent the 2 girls that bought the apartment away by telling them I have a girlfriend. Previously I played with them and I couldn't face the constant feeling of "I'm going to lose the three of them" when they become friends in school. I dislike that feeling. That's why I focus on Harem games.

Part Harem, are NOT harem. Like a half chicken isn't a live chicken. It either is a Harem, or... NOT. In this case, it is NOT.

I understand the need for drama. The thrill of suspense. The eminence of danger. I do understand it. I simply don't like it.

I'm playing this as "cleanly" as I can. It is a very sad game, where I have almost no content, but it beats the alternative of making me feel like a SOB by betraying every girls trust.

So. It is indeed correct that this IS NOT Harem.

Peace :)

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I'll be part happy then.

My current play, I sent the 2 girls that bought the apartment away by telling them I have a girlfriend. Previously I played with them and I couldn't face the constant feeling of "I'm going to lose the three of them" when they become friends in school. I dislike that feeling. That's why I focus on Harem games.

Part Harem, are NOT harem. Like a half chicken isn't a live chicken. It either is a Harem, or... NOT. In this case, it is NOT.

I understand the need for drama. The thrill of suspense. The eminence of danger. I do understand it. I simply don't like it.

I'm playing this as "cleanly" as I can. It is a very sad game, where I have almost no content, but it beats the alternative of making me feel like a SOB by betraying every girls trust.

So. It is indeed correct that this IS NOT Harem.

There are 11 love interests available in this game (12 if Royal Candy gives us a chance with the hot blonde doctor) and can easily see combinations of at least six love interests being a final outcome. In your view, since there are 11, is the only number that you want to end up with to validate it being a harem game? It has to be all of what is available? Juat seems to me that a group of four / six / even maybe eight love interests that the MC ends up with would qualify as a harem.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There are 11 love interests available in this game (12 if Royal Candy gives us a chance with the hot blonde doctor) and can easily see combinations of at least six love interests being a final outcome. In your view, since there are 11, is the only number that you want to end up with to validate it being a harem game? It has to be all of what is available? Juat seems to me that a group of four / six / even maybe eight love interests that the MC ends up with would qualify as a harem.
What makes a Harem (to me) isn't the number. Or "All". It's the absence of jealousy, of cheating, of guilt. That feeling that everyone knows and everyone is OK with, instead of a feeling that I need to hide this or else...

Do you understand the difference? I hope so.

However, you play as you want. The game is pretty enough that even with this limitations (that I imposed to my game) it's still enjoyable. Could be better? Yes. But, it is what it is. Life isn't built on my wishes.

Just, don't call a game where jealousy is a vector, an Harem. Or part. It simply isn't.

Reactions: Dagoraath
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes