VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Damned It been so long I haven't play the game and I play so many others. I cannot put faces on thoses names !

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
I really like this one but the one step forward, one step back with Tris is getting a bit frustrating to me. I'd like to see them settle into a relationship with minimal drama between them. That's just me, I'm a romantic at heart.

I also see there isn't a harem tag, keeping my fingers crossed, it's be tough to have to pick just one of the girls. I could be content with just Tris, Charlotte, and maybe Denise!

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I really like this one but the one step forward, one step back with Tris is getting a bit frustrating to me. I'd like to see them settle into a relationship with minimal drama between them. That's just me, I'm a romantic at heart.

I also see there isn't a harem tag, keeping my fingers crossed, it's be tough to have to pick just one of the girls. I could be content with just Tris, Charlotte, and maybe Denise!
You can certainly end up with multiple women at the end of the game, developer stated here on Nov 29, the most common outcome will be the MC with multiple love interests, if you want more than one you just have to determine which ones will be willing to share the MC, as not all will be interested in sharing.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022

Yeah, slow burn sucks.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me who's confused by the MC calling himself an assistant manager at the club when in reality he's a host?

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
The developer said there will harem ends based on girls you dating/cheating on them with.

By far into season 3 which girl you will be okay with sharing or not.

I see Emma sharing with Lauren. I don't see Lisa at sharing at all. Tris & the Mom & Aunt. Tris & Bea based on the ending of this update by dating them both Bea will see a sexy picture of Tris she send to MC.

What is everyone else's thoughts?

Reactions: KrusherKev

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
:sneaky: That dude...
Bet he's never gets his roomie before the last clip of the last season.
With one scene a quarter....2030?
Can't wait! :cool:(y)
Are you a supporter? If not, then why are you throwing a fit about waiting on a game that you're not paying for?

If you are, then why are you complaining about a game that has nowhere near the supporters or monthly income level as some games that haven't updated in over twice as long as since royalcandy last updated NMM?

There are other games who haven't seen an update in 6 to 8 months but have 3 to 5 times as many supporters. They pay for 6+ months (25-26 weeks) to get one day (15-20) minutes of content, and you guys get on here and cry about it being 8 weeks since RC's last update. :oops::rolleyes:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Bro we cant wait : (
I get it, it's a good story, but you also have to look at it from the dev's side as well.

Just writing the script that you guys read through in 5 minutes can take two up to two days with corrections and edits.
Then there's all the art work and posing the models, and placing them in the right positions, with the right gestures and expressions and correcting gravity issues so hair and clothes hang right.
Then there's camera angles and lighting issues.
Then finally you move on to rendering, and eventually you get one image to go with the one of the lines of text.
Even if you use the same image for 2 of 3 lines of dialogue, it's still a lengthy process.
Especially for the Devs that do it all themselves!

I know some people are excited, heck, I'm just as ready to se what happens next as anyone else, but instead of suggesting that the dev isn't putting in the work, or that he isn't being honest when he says he worked on things today, maybe be encouraging and let him know that you're excited for the next update, not that you're upset that it isn't out yet.

And further, anyone who complains about a dev slacking, when they are getting the game from a pirate site, is a douche.

Flertes

Nov 4, 2022
I get it, it's a good story, but you also have to look at it from the dev's side as well.

Just writing the script that you guys read through in 5 minutes can take two up to two days with corrections and edits.
Then there's all the art work and posing the models, and placing them in the right positions, with the right gestures and expressions and correcting gravity issues so hair and clothes hang right.
Then there's camera angles and lighting issues.
Then finally you move on to rendering, and eventually you get one image to go with the one of the lines of text.
Even if you use the same image for 2 of 3 lines of dialogue, it's still a lengthy process.
Especially for the Devs that do it all themselves!

I know some people are excited, heck, I'm just as ready to se what happens next as anyone else, but instead of suggesting that the dev isn't putting in the work, or that he isn't being honest when he says he worked on things today, maybe be encouraging and let him know that you're excited for the next update, not that you're upset that it isn't out yet.

And further, anyone who complains about a dev slacking, when they are getting the game from a pirate site, is a douche.
I understand you and others here, and it's clear that people are excited for a new weekly report. Patience and patience.. How long will it take to update your idea? Do you have an idea ?

Reactions: KrusherKev

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Does the developer not deserve some time off for the holidays, like everyone else?
Do you work every day of the year without any holidays/time off? I'd be betting not.
Cut the guy some slack.

Sadly I do. 12hr+ shift daily. Been over 14 months since my last vacation. Some people have it hard, and I still consider myself lucky, because some people have it worst.

Anyway.. I was just asking....

Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes