VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Will no more money finish this year??
Seriously doubt it, which is GREAT news for a GREAT game, only starting season 3 and developer previously indicated there will be four seasons, assume each of season #3 and #4 will have six to eight episodes, two to three months between episodes means the game will be in development and new content added for at least probably several more years YEAH !!!!! Awesome game to look forward to new content for

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sadly I do. 12hr+ shift daily. Been over 14 months since my last vacation. Some people have it hard, and I still consider myself lucky, because some people have it worst.

Anyway.. I was just asking....
I feel ya, I technically have days off, but I am also on call 24/7-365. I work in the funeral industry, so anytime someone dies I have to get up and go to the house/hospital/nursing home/morgue at whatever time of day it is. but I too consider myself blesssed. (y)

Reactions: sava75

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
Seriously doubt it, which is GREAT news for a GREAT game, only starting season 3 and developer previously indicated there will be four seasons, assume each of season #3 and #4 will have six to eight episodes, two to three months between episodes means the game will be in development and new content added for at least probably several more years YEAH !!!!! Awesome game to look forward to new content for
Well I just hope game will not finish when mc finally get some action with mom and sis

Flertes

Nov 4, 2022
No. The game will finish when the story will be completed. MC will finally get some action with Charlotte and Tris before this season and there will be one more season after this one.
When will the new episode come out? It was mentioned before Christmas but it didn't happen. What is the estimated release time of the episode?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
When will the new episode come out? It was mentioned before Christmas but it didn't happen. What is the estimated release time of the episode?
Sometime this month. Unfortunately I caught a really nasty cold after Christmas and I'm still recovering, so things didn't go to well for me lately and I'm a little behind schedule, but I'll do my best to get back in line.

Flertes

Nov 4, 2022
Sometime this month. Unfortunately I caught a really nasty cold after Christmas and I'm still recovering, so things didn't go to well for me lately and I'm a little behind schedule, but I'll do my best to get back in line.
I wish you a speedy recovery. I just got even more excited after what you said about the episode. This month will be a long one for us.

Sparklin0

Jun 13, 2022
I just bought No More Money on Steam, and I really enjoyed it. I do hope that when you finally finish the game, that there will be a path to a harem ending. Not that I need a stable of girls, but it breaks my heart when you can't make all of them happy. Yes, I know how unrealistic that is, but its what I love. I am looking forward to the next 2 seasons!

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Hey man, I wish you return to health quickly. And don't stretch yourself too much; nobody will die if you publish another update several days later. Especially considering the quality of content you put out there.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1673036527661.png

Hi guys,
Happy New Year to everyone.
First of all I want to thank everybody who supported me last year. Because of you I am able to work on this game and for that I appreciate each one of you.
PROGRESS STATUS
For the past three weeks I was not able to work too much on the game, since I caught the seasonal flu sometime between Christmas and New Year. I'm still recovering, but at least I feel good enough to work on the game.
Before leaving for holidays I was able to do a few renders and this week I've mainly worked on a animations. As you know, with every episode I'm trying to improve both the animations and the renders. Every animation I've done this week has more than 300 frames, so it took a little bit of time, but I promise you, it's worth it.
I'm a little bit behind schedule, but I'll do my best to recover and be able to release the game by the end of this month.
That being said I wish you all a great weekend.
Jason

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Sure looks like MC's towel is slipping...gosh...good thing Charlotte's there with her hands conveniently available to help out :)

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
I played the first part on steam and gotta ask.. do seasons 2 and 3 try so hard to push you onto the mom? It seems like even if you try to reject her you'll get the next scene with her anyway. I couldn't get away from her. It was getting creepy.

Dec 15, 2022
I played the first part on steam and gotta ask.. do seasons 2 and 3 try so hard to push you onto the mom? It seems like even if you try to reject her you'll get the next scene with her anyway. I couldn't get away from her. It was getting creepy.
Yeh I wanted the roommate/sister, but it seems you have to do your bosses.

• Wow
Reactions: Stretta

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
View attachment 2291046

I'm a little bit behind schedule, but I'll do my best to recover and be able to release the game by the end of this month.
That being said I wish you all a great weekend.
Jason
No you won't. 50% in less than a month...doubt it... You'll have to put in at least 7-8 hours daily..

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes