VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Question - I have the Steam copy of this game; is there a way to make the "back" button appear along the bottom for easy navigation? Thanks in advance.

godder345

Jun 24, 2020
Dev already said that there will be action with sis and mom before the end of this season, I swear it's not that hard to read...
Hey I have a doubt... I'm just asking randomly
Title of the game says its season 3 if so where is season 1 and 2 ? is it included?
Where can I find those?

Apr 21, 2019
In any case thank you for having answered me. Otherwise I share your opinion on the fact that the death of Katrina would only be a free revenge on the other hand to make her suffer to the point that she even desires death for any evil that she does.
In my opinion
:unsure:

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Just want to clarify an earlier statement I made about the two steps forward one step back between Tris and MC. I wasn't criticizing slow burn or long burn stories, they tend to be more realistic and often times sexier. I was more referring to them just getting along with minimal drama. When they're in sync they are simply fun to watch.

I still maintain this is one of the better ones out there due in part to an MC who is actually likeable, treats those he supposedly cares about with some respect and doesn't molest girls in their sleep. I always look forward to updates.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Realistically speaking, an unstable person like Katrina would pose a danger as long as she'd be alive. Even from jail she could potentially still arrange some kind of revenge - she surely has some lowlifes who owe her.
Killing Katrina would objectively bring a lot more good than bad in the world.

That being said, I prefer the payback method that comes faster. I just feel that my hate for her has overpowered my love for the girls, and it's a damn shame :(

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Realistically speaking, an unstable person like Katrina would pose a danger as long as she'd be alive. Even from jail she could potentially still arrange some kind of revenge - she surely has some lowlifes who owe her.

That being said, I prefer the payback method that comes faster. I just feel that my hate for her has overpowered my love for the girls, and it's a damn shame :(
And if Katrina has a boss that she answers to?

Reactions: User1230
Mar 26, 2022

Killing her would be a solution? Probably. However, I doubt that anyone could do it. "Good" Toby wouldn't have been able to hurt anyone physically and the bad one seemed to derive somekind of sadomasochistic pleasure from the beating that Katrina gave him :KEK: In my opinion, a witness protection program that (for example) Sheila could organize would suffice. Although I don't know for sure, for now she seems to be completely useless as a cop.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes