4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
1673641408692.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
As you can see I've managed to do some progress on the renders/animations side. Even though it doesn't look like much this week I've managed to do more than 150 renders. I'm still a little bit behind schedule for a release this month, but I'm doing my best to get back on track.
I do feel a lot better now than last week, so probably I'll be able to improve the productivity a little bit more next week.
That being said, I wish you all a very happy weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Flertes

Nov 4, 2022
View attachment 2309171

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
As you can see I've managed to do some progress on the renders/animations side. Even though it doesn't look like much this week I've managed to do more than 150 renders. I'm still a little bit behind schedule for a release this month, but I'm doing my best to get back on track.
I do feel a lot better now than last week, so probably I'll be able to improve the productivity a little bit more next week.
That being said, I wish you all a very happy weekend.
Bests,
Jason
that was great , next weekly report from charlotte

• Sad
Reactions: alex13_zen

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
royalcandy

If per chance You have any health-stores where You live, 4 'Juice-Shots' will help.
Pick them up for myself and others as a dietary supplement from a place called Trader Joe's.
Juice-Shots can be found elsewhere in many places.

However, be forewarned and do not take this lightly.
Make certain they are seriously trusted Organic labeling.
Meaning, the DNA of their seed has not been altered/modified as well as no pesticides used.

These are one's that can and will boost Your system, promote healing/recovery:

* Acerola Cherry
* Turmeric
* Vitamin D And Zinc
* Ginger

View attachment 2309451

Ah and back on topic well, hmmm.
Love romance, don't mind slow burn, this titles slow burn sucks Horribly, blah blah blah:HideThePain:
And so on... there!

Ah wait, if anyone here likes this... please support the Developer on their <---Here

Back on my topic, Seriously Take Good Care!!(y)

what!......??:WaitWhat:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrD812

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
royalcandy

If per chance You have any health-stores where You live, 4 'Juice-Shots' will help.
Pick them up for myself and others as a dietary supplement from a place called Trader Joe's.
Juice-Shots can be found elsewhere in many places.

However, be forewarned and do not take this lightly.
Make certain they are seriously trusted Organic labeling.
Meaning, the DNA of their seed has not been altered/modified as well as no pesticides used.

These are one's that can and will boost Your system, promote healing/recovery:

* Acerola Cherry
* Turmeric
* Vitamin D And Zinc
* Ginger

View attachment 2309451

Ah and back on topic well, hmmm.
Love romance, don't mind slow burn, this titles slow burn sucks Horribly, blah blah blah:HideThePain:
And so on... there!

Ah wait, if anyone here likes this... please support the Developer on their <---Here

Back on my topic, Seriously Take Good Care!!(y)
I don't think I have ever saw this juices in my country, but cheers.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes