VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes
Dec 15, 2022
I have a question. English is not my primary language so I would like to know why the whole family is using nouns like landlord, landlady or tenant and not actually dad, mom, sister?
That's because of companies like patreon disallowing incest. So they chanced the names and ages, so a girl who looks like 11 is at once your 18 year old roommate instead of sister.

I have to say I need to see the first boy who lives and is fed by a landlady, instead of a foster care mother. Which would in my eyes be a much better solution for 99% of these kind of stories instead of landlord and landlady nouns.

And join the club, probably most of us aren't english native. But by interacting a lot, your english will get better in time.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021

Hi, can you please shed some light on this?

Razrback16 said:
btw, I have a side question for you all who got the Tris scene in the bathroom in Season 2 - seemed like there was a render after Tris leaves the bathroom where the mom has a surprised look when looking at the back of Tris as she walks past her - did she maybe see some cum on her towel or on Tris' back that Tris missed when cleaning up? lol. Foreshadowing in progress, perhaps that the mom is onto them...? :ROFLMAO: That render gave me a chuckle, so just curious if others noticed it, too or if I'm just crazy?

I too thought Charlotte was suspicious (not sure if because of seeing or hearing something). But I found it strange she did not scold you, it seems out of character that she would allow her children to get close that way.
On the other hand, it's very unlikely that Charlotte's expression was just random - devs plan these carefully. Maybe we'll get more clues in the next update, can't wait! :D

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hi, can you please shed some light on this?

Razrback16 said:
btw, I have a side question for you all who got the Tris scene in the bathroom in Season 2 - seemed like there was a render after Tris leaves the bathroom where the mom has a surprised look when looking at the back of Tris as she walks past her - did she maybe see some cum on her towel or on Tris' back that Tris missed when cleaning up? lol. Foreshadowing in progress, perhaps that the mom is onto them...? :ROFLMAO: That render gave me a chuckle, so just curious if others noticed it, too or if I'm just crazy?
KrusherKev explained it earlier - basically, Tris comes out of the bathroom in her towel and walks by Charlotte who's just coming in from the yard - Charlotte sees Tris in the towel and likely assumes she had just taken a shower, so the bathroom should be free - Charlotte goes in the bathroom and is surprised to see the MC in the shower. Then the shot cuts to Tris who's sitting on the stairs kinda grinning / smiling looking back at the bathroom door; likely wondering what the mom's thinking after discovering MC in the shower immediately after she had just vacated the bathroom...

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I think this is my top favorite game/story. The women are hot the story is amazing and i love the romance it checks off all my check marks. My only gripe is all the women are awesome i don't want to say no to any of them lol. But i am holding out for Charlotte and Tris.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I think this is my top favorite game/story. The women are hot the story is amazing and i love the romance it checks off all my check marks. My only gripe is all the women are awesome i don't want to say no to any of them lol. But i am holding out for Charlotte and Tris.
Some women will have poly endings but won't not all of them.

Some women won't like to share & it depends who you're cheating on the other with.

I can see Tris & her friend Bea, Lauren & Emma, I don't think they will be Tris & Emma. Tris didn't like Emma, but she does watch you fuck Emma if you on her route.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1674241762153.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?

PROGRESS STATUS

Well guys it's 20th of January and I've got to face the truth. There is no way I will be able to release this episode this month.

This week was not as successful as the previous one and not because I didn't worked the same amount of hours, because I worked even harder than before, because somewhere in my heart I really believed I will be able to finish the episode, but I've got stuck on animations. Some of the animations I've been working on this week took me more than 8 hours to pose and around 50-70 hours to render, while the biggest animation I've worked on this week took me 13 hours to make and my machine will spend 120 hours to render.
The reason for this is because I'm doing animations with your favorites girls (Tris and Charlotte) and they need to be perfect.

I do apologize for the delay and I know that most of you are understanding about these situations like you always were, but I just hate the fact that lately I've been delaying every episode and believe me I'm doing my best to fix that.

That being said I wish you all a very happy weekend.

Bests,
Jason

Dec 15, 2022
PROGRESS STATUS

This week was not as successful as the previous one and not because I didn't worked the same amount of hours, because I worked even harder than before, because somewhere in my heart I really believed I will be able to finish the episode, but I've got stuck on animations. Some of the animations I've been working on this week took me more than 8 hours to pose and around 50-70 hours to render, while the biggest animation I've worked on this week took me 13 hours to make and my machine will spend 120 hours to render.
The reason for this is because I'm doing animations with your favorites girls (Tris and Charlotte) and they need to be perfect.

I do apologize for the delay and I know that most of you are understanding about these situations like you always were, but I just hate the fact that lately I've been delaying every episode and believe me I'm doing my best to fix that.

That being said I wish you all a very happy weekend.

Bests,
Jason
For those 2, I can wait another month, I have been waiting almost a year for it what is another month. From the beginning....

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
First, a big thank you to Old Dog for frequently sharing these updates. Much appreciated. (y)

Second, to the developer, no worries. You have done such a great job with this game so far. I know I'm not alone in being on the Tris path, and I would bet the other Tris romance fans are with me and would love to have you keep focusing on doing it right, so do your thing, dude. And just out of curiosity, what kind of hardware are you working with right now?

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
View attachment 2326744

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?

PROGRESS STATUS

Well guys it's 20th of January and I've got to face the truth. There is no way I will be able to release this episode this month.

Bests,
Jason

Lol. Called it!

Anyway, it was pretty obvious with rate of progress.

I would say the release will fall around 20th of Feb. A month, take or give.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes