VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Justth1sonz

Mar 13, 2020
Looking forward to the next update. Patience for all of these games can be hard to cum by, but this Dev. has been pretty consistent time & time again. I'm sure it will be worth the extra wait.

Reactions: KrusherKev

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
CHRISTMAS EVENT
As a developer I'm really proud to see people doing fan-art, so this month we're going to have a small contest.
Every artist who wants to join will have to send me a Christmas themed image with characters from No More Money at royalcandystudio@gmail.com until 16th of December.

After that I will create a poll and everyone will get to vote their favorite.
The first three places will be awarded 75$, 50$ and 25$.

RULES
- The contest will be held only if there are at least 5 submissions
- Even though I am working in Daz3d, you can use any software or if you are really talented I would love to see some cartoon adaptations of the game
- The ratio should be 3:4 (portrait)
- Anyone can participate

You can download the .duf files of each character here:

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
CHRISTMAS EVENT
As a developer I'm really proud to see people doing fan-art, so this month we're going to have a small contest.
Every artist who wants to join will have to send me a Christmas themed image with characters from No More Money at royalcandystudio@gmail.com until 16th of December.

RULES
- Even though I am working in Daz3d, you can use any software or if you are really talented I would love to see some cartoon adaptations of the game
- Anyone can participate

You can download the .duf files of each character here: Mega
That's a superb initiative!

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
CHRISTMAS EVENT

RULES
- Anyone can participate

You can download the .duf files of each character here: Mega

Damn.. I wish I had the talent for it... :HideThePain:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
My game is ready and im quite satisfied with the result. However, there is a big problem regarding the license of DAZ models being used and published outright in a game. What should i do? I can't afford to pay for the license of individual models and assets at the moment as this would be my first ever game. Should i just go forward with it? Will something happen? Please let me know guys if any of you had the same problem. royalcandy can u suggest something?
Create a first protype with free assets. Pracrice, see if you're actually able to pull it off (rendering, story, programming). Also check some fanart threads for free assets. Save some funds while you do so. Once you think your work is good enough and you actually see yourself being able to make a game that people are willing to pay for you can still buy assets (if you intend to earn money, it's fair to pay for your resources).
And no one stops you from replacing renders with higher quality ones. So you can just get started and once you got some funds, you buy the assets and replace the renders.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
My game is ready and im quite satisfied with the result. However, there is a big problem regarding the license of DAZ models being used and published outright in a game. What should i do? I can't afford to pay for the license of individual models and assets at the moment as this would be my first ever game. Should i just go forward with it? Will something happen? Please let me know guys if any of you had the same problem. royalcandy can u suggest something?
as long as you are using only premade renders there is no problem only if you are using the models in a realtime 3d game you need the extra license.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Nah, MC which break up with his Girlfriend after all that shit she's doin' for him, Will burn in hell and deserves to be fucked by K with big scary strapon.
in my timeline emma loves him so much that she accepts that the mc can't be just one and forgives him and joins the other girls who agree with the harem
I mean all even the secondary characters

Reactions: KrusherKev

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
realtime 3d game as in what? suppose if im using it for a static vn will it affect the license policy or not?
as long as nothing has changed recently you can use the created renders from daz how you like but if you want to export the models to a game engine like unreal than you need the extended licence. my info may be outdated but that is what i read so far.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
as long as nothing has changed recently you can use the created renders from daz how you like but if you want to export the models to a game engine like unreal than you need the extended licence. my info may be outdated but that is what i read so far.
Yes you are right. If the game is made out of video/renders that are premade in Daz or other 3d softwares the only license you need is the standard one that comes with buying the asset, however if you export the model from Daz and put it into a 3d environment in a game engine like Unity/UE then you also need to buy the interactive licence. There are some assets(not many) that don't have this option, so for those you should be fine with the normal licence.

Reactions: Ara-sH and Ghostly
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes