VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I'm just getting around to playing Secrets and was wondering if this is a sequel or different characters?
Not a sequel, but set in the same city, so a few background characters will appear again (delivery boy / grocery store clerk). The hot blonde doctor from NMS is in NMM, S3 E1 she will be MC's doctor :p

Reactions: mcclem5257

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Not a sequel, but set in the same city, so a few background characters will appear again (delivery boy / grocery store clerk). The hot blonde doctor from NMS is in NMM, S3 E1 she will be MC's doctor :p
Don’t get your hopes up about the doctor, she won’t be a LI

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
True, but there's never anything wrong with more eye candy
Edit....if the doc is added, the MC could go after an even dozen love interests :LOL:
Maybe, but since she wasn’t available in the other game either, I don’t have hopes for her being available in this one.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Let us Hope , Dream at least. :p
Nah, I think royalcandy is using her to tease us in these two games so that when he makes a game about a new hospital orderly who just finished med school and moved to the city with his little sister (whom he is the guardian of since their parents died), and he starts dating his boss (the blond Dr who's husband abandoned her a year ago for his secretary) and then meets and begins seducing her daughter, then we will all jump on the game because twice already we haven’t gotten to do anything with this woman!
This one will be called No More Pain (NMP) :sneaky:

PS royalcandy If you need any help with that new game Idea I just dropped in your lap, just let me know.;)

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Question: do we must break the relationship with Emma? I mean, this is a game harem-like (we can fool around with everyone) or we are forced to chose one LI?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Question: do we must break the relationship with Emma? I mean, this is a game harem-like (we can fool around with everyone) or we are forced to chose one LI?
No you don't need to break up with her.
But this is not a full harem game, so you will have to choose with whom you want to end up, or with which pairing.

Reactions: KrusherKev

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Game of choice and consequences, you can cheat on Emma (she eventually finds out) but that doesn't necessarily end the relationship, and you can choose to go after one or multiple women, both main group and secondary group. However be warned some combinations will eventually not work out and MC could lose a lot of his "harem"

Reactions: Tulrek

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Game of choice and consequences, you can cheat on Emma (she eventually finds out) but that doesn't necessarily end the relationship, and you can choose to go after one or multiple women, both main group and secondary group. However be warned some combinations will eventually not work out and MC could lose a lot of his "harem"
ok, Nemo56 I guess your spoiler didn't matter:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I mean, so far I get that this is not a full harem game (we are not Hugh Hefner, I know). What I mean is: can we fool around with all the girls and eventually end up with mom, sis and Emma?

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I mean, so far I get that this is not a full harem game (we are not Hugh Hefner, I know). What I mean is: can we fool around with all the girls and eventually end up with mom, sis and Emma?
As of yet, only the Dev can answer that question. You're asking us to tell the future...

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Since the question is always asked...

incest patch for all versions (new as of S2E7)
If something changes I will update the version, until then the offered version can be used.

- Workupload -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch Instructions

- copy "relationships.rpy" in folder "/game" and replace old file
- if the patch does not work, delete the file: relationships.rpyc

Any chance this might get an update??

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes