VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
when can we expect a new version of the game?
Dude, the latest release just came out on Monday. It will be a while. The Dev probably can't even answer that question at the moment. I'm sure he has a goal, but life often gets in the way and changes our plans. Wait till he's closer to 90% done than only 5% done with the current update before you start asking for the next release date.

FYI, If you didn't realize when the last update was released, go to the first page and check.

update.jpg

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Don't force the story. Eventually the MC and Triss will happen. Rushing the relationship and sex will feel weird, out of place, and unsatisfactory.
What's rushing there ? She's already given the MC a bj yes drunk.
And the other update she initiated that he gives her a assjob in the shower...stalling and acting as that never happend feels more weird.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
My views are based on starting the game with S3 Ep.1 Gold; for me, the pacing with Tris and Charlotte are not "slow burn" nor have things taken two years. I can see why you guys think things are taking too long, but you're forgetting that you have been waiting weeks, maybe months, between updates.

If you played the game start to finish in a day or two, your views might be different. I get what you are saying, as I feel Milfy City is taking too long. Again, months go by before updates to that game.

Having learned that lesson, I disagree that No More Money is a "slow burn". A Wife and Mother is a "slow burn".

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
My views are based on starting the game with S3 Ep.1 Gold; for me, the pacing with Tris and Charlotte are not "slow burn" nor have things taken two years. I can see why you guys think things are taking too long, but you're forgetting that you have been waiting weeks, maybe months, between updates.

If you played the game start to finish in a day or two, your views might be different. I get what you are saying, as I feel Milfy City is taking too long. Again, months go by before updates to that game.

Having learned that lesson, I disagree that No More Money is a "slow burn". A Wife and Mother is a "slow burn".
Milky Shitty is abandoned. AWAM is no burn at all. Overall this isn't slow burn, but with Tris it definitely is.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I think the problem that some people here don't like the slow burn is partly also because it's not quite clear why the heroines are slowing down. they're already in love with the main character. Plus there was no conquering action from the main character, only flirting, jokes and a couple of consolations ( to me that's not enough to make the family fall in love). maybe if the main girls were more detached, it wasn't a slow burn, but rather a slow conquest and would look more authentic.
Although I like everything, and knowing how I lose interest when things happen, I'm glad that all the right scenes are still to come

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes