VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
very true but on this game the MC ends up in the same place with Mom and he was before he stepped back. He is close to fucking mom and he was in the initial release of this game.
''Sometimes you have to run in circles until the game is almost over to get some incest'' - most devs of incest games

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
To be fair, effing your mom should be the "final boss" of these games. But I agree that the game shouldn't end soon after. You have to give your players the reward for edging them for so long.
Developer has stated all love interests (including Charlotte + Tris + Denise + Bea) will be available for sex by end of the third (current) season. The game is scheduled to go for four seasons, so we get an entire additional season of banging the hotties :)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
To be fair, effing your mom should be the "final boss" of these games. But I agree that the game shouldn't end soon after. You have to give your players the reward for edging them for so long.
I agree that incest should be slowburn. But i want to see their relationship, relationship dynamics, interactions with other characters and how the story goes on etc. Seeing it as the 'final boss' moment, then getting a few scenes and ending is kinda cheap imo.
The game is scheduled to go for four seasons, so we get an entire additional season of banging the hotties :)
True, although i think all the endings will be the main part of that season.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I agree that incest should be slowburn. But i want to see their relationship, relationship dynamics, interactions with other characters and how the story goes on etc. Seeing it as the 'final boss' moment, then getting a few scenes and ending is kinda cheap imo.
Ya I would like to see the game go on for a bit beyond that point to see how the MC & LI (and other characters) navigate the world and their other friends / family relationships now that they're in a relationship / situationship with each other - surprised that 4 seasons is the end-game target as it feels like that might seem a little rushed if we're just getting to sex at the end of S3. Going to be a lot of things in motion at that point and a good chunk of the fun beyond the bedroom fun scenes is seeing how things play out with the other characters and their interaction with the MC + LI.

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Ik ben het ermee eens dat incest slowburn moet zijn. Maar ik wil hun relatie zien, relatiedynamiek, interacties met andere personages en hoe het verhaal verder gaat enz. Het zien als het 'eindbaas'-moment, dan een paar scènes krijgen en eindigen is nogal goedkoop imo.

Klopt, hoewel ik denk dat alle eindes het belangrijkste deel van dat seizoen zullen zijn.
[/CITAAT]
very true but on this game the MC ends up in the same place with Mom and he was before he stepped back. He is close to fucking mom and he was in the initial release of this game.
I also wish I could fuck his mother
but I don't see it happening unfortunately
Have a good day

• Angry
Reactions: KrusherKev

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I also wish I could fuck his mother
but I don't see it happening unfortunately
Have a good day
Agree. Seems this dev wants MC to fuck everyone But his Mom. As I have told the Dev, if MC doesn't fuck her someone else will. A neighbor or probably more likely Dad's business partners. After all Mom was a hell of a lot better looking then their wives were. They all saw her leave mad from the party. So ( i know this is just a game) at least 1 of them would have been over the very next day asking if everything was ok and offer any help she needed!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joop501

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Mee eens. Het lijkt erop dat deze ontwikkelaar wil dat MC iedereen neukt behalve zijn moeder. Zoals ik de ontwikkelaar heb verteld, als MC haar niet neukt, doet iemand anders het. Een buurman of waarschijnlijker paps zakenpartners. Mam zag er tenslotte een stuk knapper uit dan hun vrouwen. Ze zagen haar allemaal boos weggaan van het feest. Dus (ik weet dat dit maar een spel is) tenminste 1 van hen zou de volgende dag zijn geweest om te vragen of alles in orde was en om alle hulp te bieden die ze nodig had!
[/CITAAT]
Agree. Seems this dev wants MC to fuck everyone But his Mom. As I have told the Dev, if MC doesn't fuck her someone else will. A neighbor or probably more likely Dad's business partners. After all Mom was a hell of a lot better looking then their wives were. They all saw her leave mad from the party. So ( i know this is just a game) at least 1 of them would have been over the very next day asking if everything was ok and offer any help she needed!
When she was on the billiard table I thought it would happen
But unfortunately it is not a reproach that. I had hoped for

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Ya I would like to see the game go on for a bit beyond that point to see how the MC & LI (and other characters) navigate the world and their other friends / family relationships now that they're in a relationship / situationship with each other - surprised that 4 seasons is the end-game target as it feels like that might seem a little rushed if we're just getting to sex at the end of S3. Going to be a lot of things in motion at that point and a good chunk of the fun beyond the bedroom fun scenes is seeing how things play out with the other characters and their interaction with the MC + LI.
Maybe, hopefully, now that the developer has hit his monthly income target, and has suggested he may be able to do this full time soon, this game can go longer than the previously thought of four seasons....I'd be okay with that for sure !!! The more Charlotte and Tris the better :) and Bea too

Reactions: Razrback16

connor1518

Apr 6, 2022
Maybe, hopefully, now that the developer has hit his monthly income target, and has suggested he may be able to do this full time soon, this game can go longer than the previously thought of four seasons....I'd be okay with that for sure !!! The more Charlotte and Tris the better :) and Bea too
I'd be more than happy with Charlotte, Tris, and Denise. If not than I'd easily settle for Charlotte and Tris.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes