VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
i feel kinda bad for her tbh
Yeah same here.
He did mention that you have poly ending but it depends on the personality of the girl you cheating with on the other with. I can see Emma & Lauren, Tris & Bea, Tris & Aunt. I'm curious how many are solo routes & poly routes tbh.

Reactions: KrusherKev

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Not sure the MC will get pregnant and breed kids.
While it is a fantasy video novel / game, sincerly doubt that the MC himself will get pregnant lol :) if you mean that he can / will get some of the love interests pregnant, the developer has stated that is a possibility, but the game isn't currently planned to last long enough for the actual birth / raising of the child....just the sex, none of the responsibilities

Dec 15, 2022
While it is a fantasy video novel / game, sincerly doubt that the MC himself will get pregnant lol :) if you mean that he can / will get some of the love interests pregnant, the developer has stated that is a possibility, but the game isn't currently planned to last long enough for the actual birth / raising of the child....just the sex, none of the responsibilities
The brainwashed youth today probably believes a male can be pregnant. But lets hope this is just a nice game...

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Someone else was asking, when the MC would become a mom....
So I was referring to this ;-)

when we will be mom.........?????????:love:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
(y) ya, sure hope Tris is one that gets pregnant.

• Wow

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1674841078326.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing
PROGRESS STATUS
As you can see not a lot has changed since last week, but for what is worth, I've managed to prepare quite a lot of animations and hopefully next week I'll be able to finish posing them. Once I have those posed, then it will be only a matter of rendering them, while I work on the rest of the renders.
As some of you know I'm working on two machines, one that I use to prepare the scenes and then during the night let it render and a second machine that I leave 24/7 on, which is rendering mainly animations and if needed some images too.
Well today the second machine died. Tomorrow I'll try to see what could be the cause and try to fix it. This is a minor set back, but I'm still positive that even with only one machine I'll be able to release the new episode in the first half of February.
That being said I hope you all have a good weekend.
Bests,
Jason

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
And probably won't be any till the very end of the game IMO. The dev finds new ways to de-escalate any progress made with her, and the milking will keep going as long as possible, no doubt.
Season 3 has been confirmed as the portion of the game where MC can have sex with any available love interest, including Charlotte, Tris, Denise, Bea, etc. We are in season 3 currently so soon. Game scheduled to last for 4 seasons (hopefully more) so there will be an entire additional season for getting with the (multiple) most desired women in the game

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Season 3 has been confirmed as the portion of the game where MC can have sex with any available love interest, including Charlotte, Tris, Denise, Bea, etc. We are in season 3 currently so soon. Game scheduled to last for 4 seasons (hopefully more) so there will be an entire additional season for getting with the (multiple) most desired women in the game
I don't remember to be "confirmed" that we will have sex (dick in vagina to be precise)... we were told that some action with the main girls will happen, that can be bj, hj, etc... tho no penetration confirmed from what i remember so...

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I don't remember to be "confirmed" that we will have sex (dick in vagina to be precise)... we were told that some action with the main girls will happen, that can be bj, hj, etc... tho no penetration confirmed from what i remember so...
Know for sure sex was specifically "promised" must have been on discord, will try to find the info

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Know for sure sex was specifically "promised" must have been on discord, will try to find the info
He did say this, absolutely. Must've been here, as I remember it and I've never set my foot on his discord.
I'm too lazy to find the post but I know he said this. I do know he answered someone in July, asking "if we get to 'bang' the mom in the next update" to which he replied: "next update: no. Next season; yes"

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Yes it's confirmed by RC in this forum.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes