VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Well, technically he slept in the same bed as Charlotte (Mom) for part of the the evening she had a fight with her husband / MC's dad, (until awoken by drunk Tris) and the MC and his sister Tris had to share a room with one bed for the first season (about a week) plus the roughly seven week interlude between season 1 and season 2 so......yes, he has "slept" with his Mom and sister
Thanks for responding but I mean if the Mc has had sex with both sister and mom. :ROFLMAO:

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Not yet, but is guaranteed by the developer in several posts over past day or two. Will occur THIS season (season 3) in the game, assuming that you have their paths open as a love interest. Best part of the game is yet to come...Charlotte & Tris
Thanks

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Not yet, but is guaranteed by the developer in several posts over past day or two. Will occur THIS season (season 3) in the game, assuming that you have their paths open as a love interest. Best part of the game is yet to come...Charlotte & Tris
and Denise to thankfully

Reactions: KrusherKev

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
It's not even hate on my end tbh. I actually REALLY LOVED No More Secrets. One of my favourite and most replayed games. I'll go back and redo the game every once in a while

This game just doesn't seem to be living up to that, and that's really disappointing
Then you're in luck, because No More Secrets is planned to be remastered. With better renders, music and maybe animations. Also I will fix some bugs on the quest side. It's going to take a while, but it will happen.

Last edited:

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Then you're in luck, because No More Money is planned to be remastered. With better renders, music and maybe animations. Also I will fix some bugs on the quest side. It's going to take a while, but it will happen.
No more money? or no more secrets?

Reactions: hawk784563

DrinkSlinger

Nov 11, 2020
Can you import saves from steam to PC files ? Newbie at importing across formats and don't know if it's easily do-able. :unsure::geek:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Can you import saves from steam to PC files ? Newbie at importing across formats and don't know if it's easily do-able. :unsure::geek:
I have already taken care of that. You should have the same saves on Steam as before. The only way this wouldn't work should be if you played some unofficial modded version, but for the official version, you should be good to go on Steam.

Reactions: DrinkSlinger

DrinkSlinger

Nov 11, 2020
I have already taken care of that. You should have the same saves on Steam as before. The only way this wouldn't work should be if you played some unofficial modded version, but for the official version, you should be good to go on Steam.
Thanks for the help. Really enjoying your game ! I extracted this update to my regular games folder.Should I do it in the steam game folder instead?

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for the help. Really enjoying your game ! I extracted this update to my regular games folder.Should I do it in the steam game folder instead?
No... The saves are not located where the game is installed. There might be a save folder there, but the actual saves are somewhere in your %appdata% folder. So you can even delete the game and install it after a few weeks and you will still have the same saves as before. The same thing goes for most RenPy games.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Then you're in luck, because No More Secrets is planned to be remastered. With better renders, music and maybe animations. Also I will fix some bugs on the quest side. It's going to take a while, but it will happen.
When you're at it, think about a GOG release. I hate buying on steam and lately they seem to accept more adult visual novels.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
make NMM your priority.
I gotta agree here. Making plans about remastering an "old game" (from 2020) while there is still at least a year's worth of promised development left for NMM is frankly, ridiculous. Not only is there no need for that, but a waste of resources as well. Invest in new franchise/game rather than spend months remastering a game that is modern by every imaginable standard today.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
The NSFW games ... sadly yes. For now they have only 7 non manga games (+1 hand drawn, but not manga) in their NSFW section. Only recently they started to add 3D and prerendered adult games. That's one reason I encourage devs to release there. Also other than on Valve's platform or on itch.io the devs currently would not have much competition on GOG, which would benefit them.

And yes ... of course you can get the games free on this pirate site ...
But there are some people who want to own/play something legally and give the dev a little compensation.
I already Patron like $30/month to different devs (before taxes) and some games are cool for free but not IMO worth paying. If the dev releases it for free it's perfectly legal. Probably is anyway. I doubt many devs bother registering a copyright.

Reactions: Nemo56
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes