VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
I said it before and I will say it again and probably I will say it a few more times in the future.

My game or this episode for that matter is not worth 40$ and never will. With 40$ you can buy quite a few games or a really big game from a well known company. On patreon I am not selling the game. I gather people who like my game and want to support me. Some of them support me with 1$, 5$, 20$, 40$. In exchange for their support I give them things. If you support me with 5$ then you can get the game. That's that, but in order for me to return the favor to those who had the possibility to support me more I give them the game earlier. That's the least I can do since they believe in the project and want to help the development. That's all.

If you go on Steam you can see that the first season is free and for the second season you have to pay. The third season will also be available there to be bought, when it's ready, because that's when I will sell it. So on Steam I am selling the game to the price I think it's fair. If you have another opinion that's on you.
However on patreon I am NOT selling the game, but in exchange for monthly support I give people rewards. The biggest reward someone can get, beside some monthly pictures or whatever I am posting, is the game, but some of them get the game with integrated walkthrough, some don't. Some of them get the game 5 days early some don't.

And I repeat the episode is NOT worth 40$ or 120$ for those who supported me at 40$/month for the whole duration of development for this episode.

I love how you always try to paint me as the bad guy, the bad developer, who milks people, who's not worthy of your money and so on and to be honest, I really have no idea why are you still coming back to this thread. It's clear you don't enjoy my work.

Kind regards,
Jason (Developer/MoneyMilker)
No you are not a bad guy of course.

But Personally I think you waste subs for going only for the 40$ ones instead of the 20$ tier as well.. Today I went to the 50 Euro tier (with taxes) because I was pretty bored. And yes the Update is great. However I also canceled my Sub afer downlading saying that is all i wanted to give. I would stay along on the 20 tier if there was no such time gap between the 20 and 40€ tier. So I basically only pay for the release as of now. And I think if you want to maximize this you should shorten the time gap between the 40 and 20 Euro tier maybe 24 hours? But having released this with the other tiers feels a bit strange IMO.

edit:; And NO the Walkthough is not worth the rest of it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes