4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
No More Money [v3.3.0 S3 Ep.3 Gold Edition] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.23 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 777 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 760 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

No More Money [S3 Ep.3 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Where's the original gold edition?

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Sorry for asking this question. What's the difference between Normal and Gold Edition? I'm new to this game. Are there special senses in the Gold edition that are not included in the normal edition?
Gold edition includes the walkthrough from the developer to assist with choices the player makes for the MC as going through the game. Quite helpful in the first two seasons, as there are a lot of options presented which lead the MC onto various outcomes with relationships, etc. Normal edition does not include a walkthrough

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Gold edition includes the walkthrough from the developer to assist with choices the player makes for the MC as going through the game. Quite helpful in the first two seasons, as there are a lot of options presented which lead the MC onto various outcomes with relationships, etc. Normal edition does not include a walkthrough
Thanks KrusherKev for explaining the difference between Normal and Gold Edition (y)

kirz

May 24, 2017
I had the same error in 3.3.1 it was caused by the Joker mod when I removed it everything went smoothly.

edit: just check the mod its version 3.3.0 I guess that is why the error occurs
You can still use the Joker mod, overwrite this file, already fixed by me, in "game\season_3\story"

If after downloading something is added before the name, rename and delete it.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Dev can u tell in what season MC going to have sex with Mom,Sister or Aunt in Any kind of situation i mean IT take 3 seasons to get a blowjob(at least),and a hand`Job` from mom and NOTHING from Aunt This game take TEASING to next level Please enlighten us( i mean i know u need to get some money out of it, so u just tease the fans like shitstorm in judgment day to keep everyone interested and anticipated But Teasing can have only LIMIT.)

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Dev can u tell in what season MC going to have sex with Mom,Sister or Aunt in Any kind of situation i mean IT take 3 seasons to get a blowjob(at least),and a hand`Job` from mom and NOTHING from Aunt This game take TEASING to next level Please enlighten us( i mean i know u need to get some money out of it, so u just tease the fans like shitstorm in judgment day to keep everyone interested and anticipated But Teasing can have only LIMIT.)
This season will have 9 or 10 episodes. By the end of the season, the mc will have the chance to sleep with all of them at least once.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have read the last page or so
And I have tbh I don't give a crap about music in an avn lol

Also, I'm on I think it's called the love path or whatever one it is where the mc is nice to people.

I hope when the mc does have sex with Tris he is nice to her
And treats her with love & Respect because that's what she deserves imo
Because I don't like it when mc's in games are arseholes

This is all just my opinion of course.

Anyway, the game is great as we all know.
Good luck with the rest of development royalcandy :)

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Don't worry in ep 10 you will have the chance to bang the sis and mom sooo next year this time hopefully...:HideThePain:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What is the difference between the normal version and the Gold version? I already played the Gold version but I want to know

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1688755035906.png

Hi guys,
A week has passed since the release of the last episode. I hope you all enjoyed it and even though it was not as long as I would have wanted, I was happy to see that some of you really liked it.
Before moving to the next episode I want to clear some things. Some of you complained about the music missing. That is NOT a bug. Some things have changed, so I had to remove all the background music. For the past few months I've been searching for good alternatives, but I couldn't find good music that I can use in adult games, or if I can it will cost me too much. Music is a big part of my life and I won't just add some music, just for the sake of it, so that's why for now NMM will no longer have music. If things will change I will let you know.
Also the reason why the last episode took this much to release was mainly due to animations. As you have seen, the animations have improved and some animations took me 2 or even 3 days to pose. Beside that the episode was supposed to be a lot bigger which meant I spent a few weeks only to write it, but as I mentioned before, I have split episode 3 in two.
That means this week I only had to adjust somethings because most of the text was already done, so now we can focus only on renders and animations.
Now what this means for the next episodes? Every episode will take this much to make? Or will I lower the quality of the animations so I can release updates more often? The answer is no.
I plan on expanding my team. I have already started to work with another artist. His name is Esposito and he made a lot of the renders you have seen in episode 3. But I like to take things slow. Hiring too many people at once could have a bad impact on the game, because we need to get aligned. Right now I can say that me and Esposito have found a common ground and we found the workstyle that is good for us, so that means I can now expand the team even more. I have already worked with another writer on a separate small project which hopefully will be finished soon.
As for episode 4 of this season, the plan is to release it by the end of August. I'm looking at what we have to do and looks doable, however like I mentioned before, by the end of this month, I will have to find another place to live, so will need to take a week or two off, to take care of this. Since my focus was to release episode 3 I have postponed everything and now I have a bunch of things that I need to take care of in a month.
That being said, I will let you know more about episode 4 next week, because this post is long enough.
Bests,
Team RoyalCandy

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Dude is just me or the render quality is not what it was before, i mean look at those shadows on their bodys not to mention that the characters look like they are from The Sims game...
screenshot0001.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cjcjcc

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
You can notice it more on the MC body
And Charlotte ass:) anyways i noticed this shadows problem on a lot more renders in game sooo i don't know maybe there is a quality problem...maybe its the new guys renders :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes