VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And Charlotte ass:) anyways i noticed this shadows problem on a lot more renders in game sooo i don't know maybe there is a quality problem...maybe its the new guys renders :unsure:
I have come across the problem myself but I cannot remember how I solved it but since R.C uses he latest version of Daz and probably his co worker as well it cld be something to do with Ghost lighting/emissions.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Dude is just me or the render quality is not what it was before, i mean look at those shadows on their bodys not to mention that the characters look like they are from The Sims game...
I'd say it's you :)
If you think this example is bad, check up the story part when Triss runs away after the MC rejected her and they meet at the beach. The shadows on the shirt are by far worse. There are some other bad images too, but these are burned into my memory.
No, the render quality didn't diminish.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Thanks for the update, dev - looking forward to the next chapter. Sure hope you find a good solution to the music - I think that added a ton of feeling to the scenes in the first couple seasons as the right music was selected for the scenes and they were awesome - the Tris bj scene is a great example in S3E2.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Seriously, what's the POINT in wasting time playing the damn RPS game, when Tris wins every damn choice you make? And not just ONCE, but EVERY time!!!

This is EXACTLY why I hate these damn mini-games.

Update: oK, so she does lose once. Exception proves the rule, etc.

And not to change the subject, but Tris is a bit TOO much. If I was MC, I would have poisoned her six or seven years ago...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Seriously, what's the POINT in wasting time playing the damn RPS game, when Tris wins every damn choice you make? And not just ONCE, but EVERY time!!!

This is EXACTLY why I hate these damn mini-games.

Update: oK, so she does lose once. Exception proves the rule, etc.

And not to change the subject, but Tris is a bit TOO much. If I was MC, I would have poisoned her six or seven years ago...
So much anger, so little patience...

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Just FYI. The music error is causing a fatal force close on Android. Several Rollbacks or ignore errors after a while the game force closes (Whilst in Hospital) after clicking ignore. Kicks out onto Android UI homepage.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
You can notice it more on the MC body
View attachment 2752322
I'm not sure exactly to what the reason for those hard shadows is. I investigated a lot those problems and I couldn't find the problem. I haven't changed the quality settings. My only guess is that the shadow that is cast there comes from the foliage around which has hard margins, so when the light goes trough the leafs it casts a hard shadow.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I'm not sure exactly to what the reason for those hard shadows is. I investigated a lot those problems and I couldn't find the problem. I haven't changed the quality settings. My only guess is that the shadow that is cast there comes from the foliage around which has hard margins, so when the light goes trough the leafs it casts a hard shadow.
that makes total sense

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I'm staring at her boobs the whole time anyways.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
You are doing very well. There are small errors in any work. (y) (y) (y) :love: :love: :love:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Haven't played this since December of 2022. Now playing it again and kind of remembering how it all happened. i'm wondering something. Is there no bgm/music or something? Like during animations or sequences?

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Can you be with more than one girl at a time without them getting jealous of each other or getting upset with the MC?

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes