VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Can you be with more than one girl at a time without them getting jealous of each other or getting upset with the MC?
Right now, at this point in the game ( S3 E3 ) most love interests don't know that the MC is possibly romancing more than one woman depending on how many women you have the MC open to. There are some who know / have some suspicions however.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eventually there may/will be groupings of women who would be ok with the MC having multiple girlfriends, etc. The trick will be to find which women want the MC enough to be willing to share him with others

Reactions: ZugVader

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Right now, at this point in the game ( S3 E3 ) most love interests don't know that the MC is possibly romancing more than one woman depending on how many women you have the MC open to. There are some who know / have some suspicions however.
Eventually there may/will be groupings of women who would be ok with the MC having multiple girlfriends, etc. The trick will be to find which women want the MC enough to be willing to share him with others
I hope we can keep it in the family-mom,sis,aunt.

Insomniac_

May 19, 2020
STILL no sex with Tris. Probably not the next couple either given what's happening. WTF, man. Knock off the goddamn teasing. Teasing sucks.
But what's wrong with teasing? There are many games where girls jump on MC within the first two frames. Try one of those?
And yes, I like the slow pace.

UPD: Even though I probably won't live to see a final season (it has nothing to do with slow progressing, just a personal shit). I wish success to the dev, or should I say to the dev team, given recent events.

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
But what's wrong with teasing? There are many games in which girls jump on MC within the first two frames. Try one of those?
And yes, I like the slow pace.

UPD: Even though I probably won't live to see a final season (it has nothing to do with slow progressing, just a personal shit). I wish success to the dev, or should I say to the dev team, given recent events.
It doesn't have to be either extreme. Jumping on the MC in the first release is one extreme ones like this is another. There IS a middle ground. I personally don't like slow burn, but this is more like glacial burn with her. Should have happened by the middle of Season 2 at least.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
It doesn't have to be either extreme. Jumping on the MC in the first release is one extreme ones like this is another. There IS a middle ground. I personally don't like slow burn, but this is more like glacial burn with her. Should have happened by the middle of Season 2 at least.
The developer has at least 1,000 patrons who seem to be okay with and perhaps even enjoy with the progress between the MC and his family members (mom / sister / aunt) so while perhaps some people take issue with and don't like the pace of the progress, seems like things are going well for a significant number of fans of the game. Very enjoyable game with amazing renders and animations. The middle of season 2 would have been roughly like 8 weeks or so into the game timeline from the start of the game to then. The game is currently somewhere right around three months into the game timeline and as you can see things have progressed quite well, especially lately with the MC and Charlotte and the MC and Tris. Excellent game

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
The developer has at least 1,000 patrons who seem to be okay with and perhaps even enjoy with the progress between the MC and his family members (mom / sister / aunt) so while perhaps some people take issue with and don't like the pace of the progress, seems like things are going well for a significant number of fans of the game. Very enjoyable game with amazing renders and animations. The middle of season 2 would have been roughly like 8 weeks or so into the game timeline from the start of the game to then. The game is currently somewhere right around three months into the game timeline and as you can see things have progressed quite well, especially lately with the MC and Charlotte and the MC and Tris. Excellent game
It IS a good game and there is some sex with other women. As to number of Patrons, some people will support anything - look at how many AWAM still has, with no sex whatsoever - NO burn. Or Jessica O'Neil's Hard News? Hell, Milky Shitty still has plenty and has actually been abandoned for some time. Some great games for whatever reason have few patrons. I patron a few, but nothing slow burn. Certainly not any listed as abandoned.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After all,the game is not even that old.
We have plenty of games,2 times older,that still don't have sex scenes between MC and another from the main cast.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Why are so few compressed versions being uploaded to MEGA, MixDrop and WorkUpLoad are slow to download for me.:(

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Why are so few compressed versions being uploaded to MEGA, MixDrop and WorkUpLoad are slow to download for me.:(
I’ve read it a lot, that the links on MEGA getting deleted really fast.

• Angry
Reactions: Alexbt

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Since the question is always asked...

incest patch for all versions (new as of S2E7)
If something changes I will update the version, until then the offered version can be used.

- Workupload -

Patch Instructions

- copy "relationships.rpy" in folder "/game" and replace old file
- if the patch does not work, delete the file: relationships.rpyc

this work on the new version? or if i use it on new version will it break the game?

• Angry
Reactions: MonoliteralSex

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Web 1920 – 29.png

Hi guys,
I'm looking to expand the team, so we could release updates more frequent keeping the same quality or even improve it.

OPEN POSITIONS

• 3D ANIMATOR
    We're looking for someone to either make a smooth animation in Daz3D, or import a scene in Blender/Maya and pose it there. Either way is good as long as the animation is smooth and it mimics physics.
  • 3D ARTIST
    Needs to have really good skills in Daz3D, but also understand image composition and lighting
  • Graphic Designer
    Needs to know Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator. Your job would be to fix and edit images, but also to make UI design for future projects.
JOB TYPE

At the moment we'll be working together on projects and you'll be paid per task, however if things go well then we can talk about full-time job

Since I'm looking to hire people from all around the world, everybody will work from home.

If you're interested please send your portfolio at royalcandystudio@gmail.com.

Bests,
Team RoyalCandy

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes