VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
On page 1 there is a link to a WT and Cheat, clicking the link shows a post saying the the mod will only support the Gold version.
If there is no difference between Gold and Normal, why would the mod only support the Gold version?
And why would someone make a WT for the Gold version if it has a WT already?

Edit: Never mind, it works just as well with the Normal version, it seems.
In fact, there is 2 version for the mod. 1 for the gold and 1 for the non gold (+ patch).
The reason is due to the scripts modification of all music called by the scripts in the gold which is not present in the normal version.
If you put script for gold version on a normal version without access of audio files (because it's not present on the normal version), it will produce an exception and a traceback...

JokerLeader have made a good WT mod, more lisible than the internal.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Due to the lack of the disponibility of the 3.3.1 S3 Ep. 3 Gold for now.
I've created an addon pack that transform the normal version in to a gold :cool:.
This will restore all audio and give access of internal Walkthrough.
No need to restart the game, unless you want it, all is available in the replay gallery.
Extract to [game folder] and overwrite old files (As usual all modified files have backup provided).
If you still want to use the Joker mod, apply the normal (non + patch version) after.

PS: I have no acces to the true gold version, so if someone can confirm the lack of audio in the last update ?

EDIT: And I think I have corrected a little bug with Charlotte drunk in the saison 1 episode 1
EDIT 2: Sorry for the misinformation, but audio is not a part of the Gold version. It has been removed by the dev due to licence concern.
But you will find it in my pack until the 3.3.1 S3 ep. 2. The Ep. 3 has been delivered without audio and I have not added it.

EDIT3 : Don't use on 3.4.0, it can break the game and you will not see the end...

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Gold Edition was only available as compressed Version (afaik), search for JokerLeader's Posts, he provided the Version.
The Latest version posted by JokerLeader's is not a Gold edition, when it's announced to be...
It does not have any audio and does not give acces to the walkthrough.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The Latest version posted by JokerLeader's is not a Gold edition, when it's announced to be...
It does not have any audio and does not give acces to the walkthrough.
That's what he wrote in his post. That was my Info. :unsure:

zarazarazz

Jul 8, 2021
How to collect all the renders of Charlotte ,guys?
I mean , I want many images but I can't find it on the web or even here

Is the only way to screenshot from the game
If that's the case.. then Show us your collections , please

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Extract the game
How to collect all the renders of Charlotte ,guys?
I mean , I want many images but I can't find it on the web or even here

Is the only way to screenshot from the game
If that's the case.. then Show us your collections , please
Extract the game. Use UnRen (find it in the tools section), unless you're on Android

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Slipped my mind... Lisa, Lauren, Emma. This are the main girls to expect. The other girls that will appear will not play a big role this episode.
Will there be some involvement with Sheila in the next episode.....to restart the portion of the plot line of MC working with the authorities to take Katrina (and possibly Darlene) down for their illegal activities ? :unsure:

Ammy143

Nov 13, 2021
Extract the game

Extract the game. Use UnRen (find it in the tools section), unless you're on Android
Download the game on android... rename it and add extension ".zip" at the end of file after ".apk".
UIT will make the file to zip file . Then u unzipped the file on android... and u will get all the images and audio in the game...
Enjoy...

Insomniac_

May 19, 2020
Slipped my mind... Lisa, Lauren, Emma. This are the main girls to expect. The other girls that will appear will not play a big role this episode.

As far as I can see, people are still discussing the slow pace of the game, lol. Maybe our dear royalcandy can give us a hint? Is there any chance that, at least for Christmas, MC and Triss would become a lot closer? :oops: Have you considered possibility of giving MC wet dreams about her? Typical, but since people have no patience. Of course you don't have to answer, obviously.

I know nothing about those software. But I absolutely adore every scene with Beasty. Great facial expression.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can hear her "ew" in this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oof, I would love to play this game as a female protagonist. Falling in love with your little sister, oh my, oh my... :sneaky: Even tho I am well aware that the vast majority here are men of all ages. If you ever decide to create a similar game, I'd be happy to help design a female character, absolutely for free and I've got some skills. Voiceover, and anything else, if I'm still around tho... I think you'll be able to find willing people here anyway. Sometimes MC acts strange. Most of the conversations are good, especially some dialogue. Certain compliments you've just nailed. And some sound too monotonous, as if MC is reciting a mantra.

Really frustrating about the music situation, you were able to find a great one for each scene. Btw, those interested in music/renders can get them via the UnRen tool. Quite simple, don't be lazy, you'll find plenty of good music there. :love:

Oh, I've been messing around with different paths. It seems, Lisa is always surprised after the scene at the coffee shop, when MC says he loves her, even tho he has already told her so. Are you aware of that? Or is this done on purpose and I'm missing something?

I just realized that I've never left a review neither on Steam nor here. I have to fix this.

Anyway, good luck with the move to a new place. Stay safe, take your time. Best wishes to Team RoyalCandy.

Cheers! <3

P.S. English isn't my native language, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrusherKev

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
So I'm halfway through season 2. Do I get another chance to dump the girlfriend, or am I stuck with her at this point?
It's just not working out. Me and her new bowl cut just aren't going to make it.
You are wrong, you are going to make it! You might think different now, but I can assure you, you won't quit with her, she is such a good one!

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
You are wrong, you are going to make it! You might think different now, but I can assure you, you won't quit with her, she is such a good one!
I appreciate your response, but to be clear...is that a no?
Also, am I the only one who's noticed that so far in this game, it hasn't missed a single chance to do a slow pan down the mc's body anytime he showers or changes? WTF?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So I'm halfway through season 2. Do I get another chance to dump the girlfriend, or am I stuck with her at this point?
It's just not working out. Me and her new bowl cut just aren't going to make it.
Let's just say she doesn't give up easily(that's a huge understatement actually), she'll go to extreme lengths not to be dumped and written out of the story.
She's willing to do anything, except fix her hair...

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1689951218894.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
Like I told you last time, this week I have started to work on some animations. At the moment is not going great, because of some personal things, but soon enough I should get back on track and focus better on the game.
Last week I was supposed to tell you which girls will be in this episode. For this episode the focus will be Emma, Lisa and Lauren, but Denise, Charlotte and Sheila will make some appearance.
That being said, I hope you all have a great weekend.
Bests,
Team RoyalCandy

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Wasn't the point of releasing a super short update after 3x the development time of previous updates (following going "full time" on the game) that the update was split into two with the next episode almost done as well..? And that was a month ago.

I was never all that great at math but this doesn't check out.

Jan 27, 2018
Wasn't the point of releasing a super short update after 3x the development time of previous updates (following going "full time" on the game) that the update was split into two with the next episode almost done as well..? And that was a month ago.

I was never all that great at math but this doesn't check out.
No, the only thing that was done for the next episode was the writing since that was done before the episode was split in 2

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I appreciate your response, but to be clear...is that a no?
Also, am I the only one who's noticed that so far in this game, it hasn't missed a single chance to do a slow pan down the mc's body anytime he showers or changes? WTF?
I made a similar observation a way back. But IIRC, in the latest episodes we haven't seen so much of MC's cock when getting out of the shower, so that's progress :LOL: And there were also less fart jokes, thank fuck for that!

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Is this really a problem? What's stopping you from skipping? And after all, you do realize that it's not just men who play VN, right?
There are many men that like to pretend they have the only penis in the universe, and find it confronting to have contrary evidence on display. ;)

I suppose we should not tease them about the underlying lack of confidence in their own sexuality that this suggests, but ... it's so hard (nudge nudge wink wink).

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes